GFI MailArchiver for Exchange 6.1
Email archiving, management and compliance solution for Exchange server that is easy to install and requires minimal administrative effort. Store all corporate email in an easily accessible central location.
License: Shareware, $290 to buy Size: 35937 KB
GFI Mail Archiver is the #1 email archiving, management and compliance solution for Exchange Server. Perfect for the needs of SMBs, GFI MailArchiver is easily to install and requires minimal administrative effort.
With GFI MailArchiver, network administrators can maintain an archive of all corporate email correspondence, significantly reducing the demands on Exchange server and also reducing dependency on cumbersome PST files. All email is stored in a central location that is easily accessible in two ways: through a folder in your user's Outlook email client; or by using a web browser. GFI MailArchiver integrates closely with Outlook, avoiding the use of stub files; a method which is industry first! Offline access of email archives is also available through the latest release.
GFI's email archiving solution also helps company meet a growing number of regulations on compliance, eDiscovery and other legislation.
GFI MailArchiver also includes auditing functionalities, enabling management to easily access any email requested for eDiscovery/Email Compliance purposes, with a guarantee that these emails have not been tampered with.
Download a trial today! GFI MailArchiver is easy to install, effective and ships at the lowest price on the market.
All GFI Soft
- GFI EventsManager 2010 - Network-wide event monitoring, event management and archiving.
- GFI LanGuard 2012 - Complete network vulnerability scanning, patch management and auditing solution.
- GFI MailArchiver for Exchange 6.1 - Email archiving, management and compliance solution for Exchange server.
- GFI MailSecurity for Exchange/SMTP 10 - Email security solution for email servers and Exchange Server
- GFI WebMonitor - Standalone Proxy Version 2009 - Internet monitoring, web security and access control for SMBs
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools