PDA

View Full Version : getting someones IP address

Pages : 1 [2]

Xroxy
08-16-2005, 07:50 AM
Some forums log all the information about visitors including IP address.

To keep privacy you should use anonymous proxies.

Then, even if somebody will find out IP address of your connection he will get proxy's IP not yours.

So you'll be safe

305soldier
08-29-2005, 03:45 PM
hey everybody

as you can see im new here. and i need to find somebodys ip through a forum for im getting a little abuse from 2 fools. now instead of posing as a n00b and befriend them and send a nice little file wit a surprise i would rather find thier ip directly. i just need to know how. now i know this has been asked before but i can't seem to find an anwser to it. plz help.

SyntaXmasteR
08-31-2005, 11:21 AM
ITS IN MY SIGNATURE :eek:

:: puts this message on repeat for users that keep asking it over and over again ::

tpg83
09-03-2005, 07:48 AM
I have recently been 'done' for £400 by a romanian Fraudster.

Yes I know Im stupid! However, I would lobe to find out some info on the guy and pay him a visit.

I have an IP address form an email header that is in Romania, but thats it.

I have tried running the script that was posted, but he isnt online (yahoo messenger) at the moment.

Any help on the best way to get info on him.

Many thanks

Wayne
p.s. I am no expert on programming etc, but can get around the pc ok

Eddythealien
10-13-2005, 09:24 AM
Is it possible to obtain the IP address of someone I am chatting to on Yahoo messenger under the following situations:

* If i am just chatting to them in the instant messenger part of the service

2. If they are viewing my web cam.

If so how

thanks

Eddy

ethrion
10-31-2005, 07:23 PM
once i have the IP address of someone, is there a program or something i can then type it into to find out where they are etc.

i tried this site:

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation

but it wasnt able to find anything, not even my details...

any ideas?

Timelord
11-10-2005, 10:51 PM
NeoTracePro...

But Im not sure if it works...

Free download at: http://www.download.com/NeoTrace-Pro/*000-2648_4-7****58.html

It should at the very least give you an email address, perhaps even more.

gamestar3000
03-09-2006, 12:33 PM
plz can u send me the script

gamestar3000
03-09-2006, 12:54 PM
I can help you with these needs.... contact me at hotmailmemberservices@hotmail.com
or
Defilar@hotmail.com

I don't really get off posting - so if you want my free tutorial just ask. It has hacking techniques and VB code writing. A hacker can hack systems with tools, a good hacker makes his own tools.

-Defilar

BTW I HATE script kiddies.....

*******Remember******* The information I give you is used for educational purposes ONLY.

To be a hacker you need to think like a hacker. Contrary to popular belief and movies and rumors, most hackers are older men and women, 40-50's, and then we have the famous ScRiPt KiDdIeS.....

Hackers aren't out to destroy systems there out for information, sometimes the thrill of getting somewhere they can't be. I take it upon myself as a personal challenge to do something others can't do. Education is the key, always remember that. Not typing in caps or using special characters. Practice social engineering - is also a form of hacking but without a computer. Breaking into a system, looking around, and getting out undetected is what it's all about. The hackers that you read about... A good hacker is the one you don't know about. One that doesn't get caught.

My carrier is heading toward security because I think up new hacking techniques and learn ways to stop them. From the little to the big things, this is were it begins.
Is there any chance u can give me any tips

amitprabhu
04-20-2006, 06:22 PM
hi there....
can u help me with getting ohters ip adress without they knwing
tc bye

Thanks alot

send me on privet massage on : talk2amit_rulz@hotmail.com

amitprabhu
04-22-2006, 08:58 AM
hi there.....

can anyone help me if anyone could tell me how people manage to get your IP address while in a chat room as i have no idea how it's done.
that will be great if you could send me a link

Ezekiel
04-22-2006, 09:11 AM
hi there.....

can anyone help me if anyone could tell me how people manage to get your IP address while in a chat room as i have no idea how it's done.
that will be great if you could send me a link

There are many ways to get an IP number. Seing as it's required by both ends of the connection, it's information that is not hard to find. In irc, there are many commands that can show information about a user, including IP information, email headers contain IP numbers, scripts can log website visitors' IP numbers, etc. There are a lot of ways, too many to describe here. Try googling for it or searching this forum.

jade21875
05-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Can I get someone to help me on getting info from a IP number. I have the number who their internet provider is and the domain name. Ofcouse they wouldn't give me info if i tried. I'm trying to get more info on this guy who has sent my daughter pictures on the internet. If someone can help me please mail me at jade2*875@hotmail.com Thanks

rocksmysocks
05-13-2006, 08:42 PM
ok i used neotrace or w/e and searched an IP address that posted something on my site... now, I got the coordinates or w/e of the location of that IP... so how do I find out exactly where it is? can I use google earth or something?

rocksmysocks
05-13-2006, 08:49 PM
okay nvm i figured out where they are... but yea now i still dont know who they are lol

Ezekiel
05-14-2006, 04:15 AM
ok i used neotrace or w/e and searched an IP address that posted something on my site... now, I got the coordinates or w/e of the location of that IP... so how do I find out exactly where it is? can I use google earth or something?

If you traced an IP number, you will have the location of their ISP. From an IP address, that is all you can get, because most people have dynamic IP numbers that are owned and assigned by the ISP. This means they will be registered to the ISP, and the coordinates you get from "tracing" it will be that of your ISP's location. All most IP numbers can give you is the approximate area they are from, such as city, not specific addresses.

NOT_FBI
05-18-2006, 07:55 PM
I have a friends ip address. I keep hearing that you can drop a message to their desktop. If you can, can somebody tell be how to do it?!:confused:

Mystery man = )
05-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Hi... i think everyone knows how to get the IP adress...what can you do with it?

Ezekiel
05-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Hi... i think everyone knows how to get the IP adress...what can you do with it?

An IP number is just a number, and you can't usually "hack" with just an IP number. People seem to think that just by knowing someone's IP address, they can easily hack them. But all you can do are things like port scanning, connecting to server software they run, trace the location of their ISP, DDoS attack, etc. Especially on home users (with routers), you can't really do anything, as the router blocks all incoming connections.

K-oz U.K.
05-23-2006, 04:42 PM
I have no idea what all this post means (ip adress or whaterver) but it sounds real interesting....

K-oz U.K.
05-23-2006, 04:46 PM
You know what guys, your inspiring me to bring("hack") down myspace.com
i hate that site... am i the only one? wait is that even possible ???:confused:

K-oz U.K.
05-23-2006, 04:47 PM
i just noticed im talking to my self...

Ezekiel
05-23-2006, 05:01 PM
You know what guys, your inspiring me to bring("hack") down myspace.com
i hate that site... am i the only one? wait is that even possible ???:confused:

The term "hack" is too general, but apart from finding a vulnerability in the scripts/software running on their servers, the only way to bring down myspace would be through a mass DDoS attack. Considering that myspace is probably hosted on a *very* fast connection (something like 200mbit/s), and most home broadband connections can generate around 200-400kbit/s upstream (assuming they are on 5*2kbit/s to *mbit/s connections), it would take an army of over *000 infected computers to hit their servers hard.

If you are interested in taking this action, then start a botnet/rent one from the good people of forum.zone-h.org, ryan***8.org, or other places that botnet controllers frequently visit. Then the police discover the botnet, trace it back to you, and send you to prison. Is it really worth it? As we are talking about myspace, I say yes, yes it is.

K-oz U.K.
05-23-2006, 05:10 PM
very interesting.....so its possible. wow id love to bring it down but yeah the police scare me.

Ezekiel
05-23-2006, 05:16 PM
very interesting.....so its possible. wow id love to bring it down but yeah the police scare me.

Yeah, it's possible if you spend a long time spamming out an IRC bot, but if not done correctly (packing the malware to avoid plain text strings to be seen, making the bot use encryption in it's communications, hosting on a private irc server, etc), then it is very easy for even amateur computer users to ***** it back to you. Some people even purposefully download malware just to trace and steal botnets (or report to police). And may I remind you that to take down a site like myspace you need thousands of infected computers attacking them, probably a lot over my initial estimate. This takes either a lot of time, or some ***7 spreading methods to accomplish.

K-oz U.K.
05-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Yeah, it's possible if you spend a long time spamming out an IRC bot, but if not done correctly (packing the malware to avoid plain text strings to be seen, making the bot use encryption in it's communications, hosting on a private irc server, etc), then it is very easy for even amateur computer users to ***** it back to you. Some people even purposefully download malware just to trace and steal botnets (or report to police). And may I remind you that to take down a site like myspace you need thousands of infected computers attacking them, probably a lot over my initial estimate. This takes either a lot of time, or some ***7 spreading methods to accomplish.

yeah, im not a "***7" in fact im below a noobzor, ok change of plans.
but i did really want to bring it down. damn police :mad:

rusty_coconut
05-28-2006, 03:57 AM
im running on windows xp and whenver i do those netstat things the dos window closes instantly but im determind to learn, i want to learn how to get my friends ip addresses and muck around wit there comps. can any * help me succeed this, also on nightonline when you trade with someone you are connected with them and there is a way toget there password while u are trading with them...anyone got any ideas how you do this?

Ezekiel
05-28-2006, 05:24 AM
im running on windows xp and whenver i do those netstat things the dos window closes instantly but im determind to learn, i want to learn how to get my friends ip addresses and muck around wit there comps. can any * help me succeed this, also on nightonline when you trade with someone you are connected with them and there is a way toget there password while u are trading with them...anyone got any ideas how you do this?

The command prompt would only close if you did something incorrectly. Go to start - run, and type in 'cmd' (without quotes). Then type 'netstat -n' (without quotes), and a list of IP addresses and ports should come up.

rusty_coconut
05-29-2006, 03:24 AM
thnx mike*0*...do you have any s***estions about the knight online tade thing...tonight im going to trade with my friend...today when he came ova he messed up my comp, he did something that now i can select files but i cannot drag/move them or open things like movies, he knows he did it but he doesnt know i know, so tonight when i give him the * mil i owe him on night online ill get his ip, so do you guys have any neat tricks that will really piss him off, eg reformat his comp or something, and also how can i fix my folders?

Ezekiel
05-29-2006, 05:46 AM
thnx mike*0*...do you have any s***estions about the knight online tade thing...tonight im going to trade with my friend...today when he came ova he messed up my comp, he did something that now i can select files but i cannot drag/move them or open things like movies, he knows he did it but he doesnt know i know,

To be honest, I don't care about your game you mentioned, and have no intentions of looking into how it works (and seeing if there is a point when you are both directly connected). If you are that interested, you can go research it yourself.

so tonight when i give him the * mil i owe him on night online ill get his ip, so do you guys have any neat tricks that will really piss him off, eg reformat his comp or something, and also how can i fix my folders?

An IP is not like some magic number where you can open a program, click the 'hack' button, and their computer explodes. It is just an address through which any computer on the internet can be reached. Maybe *0 years ago home computers were vulnerable enough to be attacked in many ways over the internet, but now, most people use routers, and even those who don't have routers still have adequate antivirus and firewall protection, and update regularly. Those 'neat tricks' you mentioned (reformat, etc) are the things which give hackers a bad name. Damaging someone's computer just for the fun of it is incredibly lame; and labels you an immature script kiddy. If you want help achieving those script kiddy actions, then you will have to find it somewhere else.

rusty_coconut
05-29-2006, 06:16 AM
im not trying to annoy you or anything just...i cannot access do anything on my computer, i cant drag, drop, open, edit or delete stuff and he did it, and i know hacking isnt just about destroying, breaking and cheating on things hacking is ment to be used for good, but my friend has done something to me and im determind to get him back..if he would let me near his comp then i could do something...enough about him any ideas how i could get my comp to work again?

Ezekiel
05-29-2006, 06:37 AM
im not trying to annoy you or anything just...i cannot access do anything on my computer, i cant drag, drop, open, edit or delete stuff and he did it, and i know hacking isnt just about destroying, breaking and cheating on things hacking is ment to be used for good, but my friend has done something to me and im determind to get him back..if he would let me near his comp then i could do something...enough about him any ideas how i could get my comp to work again?

I really don't know what he could have possibly done to make that happen, but you should check your running processes (ctrl + alt + delete) to look for anything running that could be malware, doing this to your computer.

music415
06-14-2006, 06:32 PM
I hope someone can please help me. Someone has been writing really cruel messages to me on myspace and i would like to know who it is. I dont want to do anything to them, just for my own sake, i would like to know who is wasting their time everyday and writing me messages. is there anyway i can find out their ip address through myspace? someone please help this is urgent

rome87
06-18-2006, 07:22 PM
plz send script to thecurry87@aol.com th****xx

fedup
06-25-2006, 05:48 PM
someone's hacking into my message ***rd and myspace, and have no accessed some of the email and myspace accounts of our members...we've actually got a lawyer dealing with part of it because of the damage they've caused but there's nothing we can do about the message ***rd hacking unless we find their ip address
I have their name, address, phone number, business website address but i've searched google for everything I can think of and cant find any way of finding their IP using this info
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

kronso.23
06-25-2006, 05:59 PM
someone's hacking into my message ***rd and myspace, and have no accessed some of the email and myspace accounts of our members...we've actually got a lawyer dealing with part of it because of the damage they've caused but there's nothing we can do about the message ***rd hacking unless we find their ip address
I have their name, address, phone number, business website address but i've searched google for everything I can think of and cant find any way of finding their IP using this info
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
What is a lawyer going to do? rofl.
The best thing you can do is to make sure you have secure passwords. A little more info would be helpful too, what kind of message ***rd are you running? SMF, phpBB, vBulletin...? I'm assuming they must have gone rumaging through your database and done a bit of datamining. Having passwords in your message ***rd that correspond with their myspace and e-mail accounts is a big mistake... especially on a message ***rd where it also contains your other personal info... The best thing you can do is change your database password to something cryptic, such as "[;2*4]=_", and warn your message ***rd users. Also you might want to check your logs if you haven't already, and make a copy. but if this person was smart they would have demolished your hosting logs by now... is your msg ***rd through a hosting site or are you hosting this yourself?

EDIT: Some msg ***rds enable IP *****ing, such as SMF, but if this is a large community it would probably be very hard to ***** this person, if you have saved a copy of your logs, try consulting someone to examine your logs.

kronso.23
06-25-2006, 06:07 PM
I've heard alot of people say things like they want to learn how to "muck" with people's computers with their IP and stuff, and are eager to learn. or they just want to beef up security, just realize this. It is no easy task, like the movie "hackers" where they just plug into a payphone and start hacking away and bringing down the government. Learning isn't a run through a field of daisies, it takes determination and a long time dedicated to studying, plus alot of caffiene helps too :D.

fedup
06-25-2006, 06:31 PM
The lawyer is dealing with theft and copyright infringement and we have evidence of that so it can be dealt with properly, we know it's the same person doing the hacking too we just need to prove it.
Thanks for your help, the message ***rd is phpBB...they're just doing stupid things like adding word censors and changing people's passwords, we advised everyone to change all their passwords but she's still getting in, and to mine more than anyone else's although I think she's targeting me just to piss me off some more.
It's run through a hosting site, i'll talk to the other admin about checking the logs...you have to log in to access most of our ***rd so im checking the IPs of any guests lurking in the index but they never come up with anything specific.
Thanks again for your help!

kronso.23
06-25-2006, 07:40 PM
I would dig deep into your phpBB settings and set the IP *****ing settings to the strictest possible. Although, if "she" is smart enough that person is probably masking their identity, and going through a number of different servers/machines, but, if they have underestimated your power, then you can probably catch this "she hacker". If they have gone through multiple machines to attack your website, then the IP address will come up of the server/machine they went through, such as a proxy server, then the owner of the proxy server will have to check their logs, to see if any connections were made to your site from their server, but again, if they are smart they have covered their *****s and altered the servers/machines logs. Best of luck with this problem... also you might want to get a host that utilizes linux/unix operating systems :D. As windows provides virtually no security whatsoever.

Shivar
06-27-2006, 09:06 AM
Are there any remote admins out there that do not the require the software to be installed on the remote computer? I believe that is one thing that you can do with someone's IP address, although there could be harsh consequences if you used it for malicious purposes and the owner of the remote computer finds out :D Please try to give me a few, all remote admins I've tried require software to be installed on all remote computers:eek:
Thanks

Ezekiel
06-28-2006, 12:22 PM
Are there any remote admins out there that do not the require the software to be installed on the remote computer? I believe that is one thing that you can do with someone's IP address, although there could be harsh consequences if you used it for malicious purposes and the owner of the remote computer finds out :D Please try to give me a few, all remote admins I've tried require software to be installed on all remote computers:eek:
Thanks

No, that would be *********ly impossible. How exactly could you remotely connect to someone's computer if there wasn't software running to listen and respond to the incoming connection? I'll answer that question for you - you can't. You need to wake up to the fact that you can't gain access to someone's computer just by clicking a few buttons; even with the lowest security, computers are not designed to just let any unauthorized user come right in and have full access. You can only get this access by:

Getting them to run some malicious software which is designed to give you access.

Exploiting and manipulating any vulnerable software they already run.

Of course with exploits you can execute code remotely without their knowledge, but there is no program to automate the use of exploits, and even if there was, it couldn't generically affect all computers; different computers = different versions = different vulnerabilities. In other words, a program with an exploit hard-coded into it would be useless the moment the said software (in this case, windows) gets updated. I don't think you've thought this through...

SyntaXmasteR
06-29-2006, 02:45 PM
computers are not designed to just let any unauthorized user come right in and have full access.

Pre-Service Pack 2 = Open For All Access

Before service pack 2 you could connect directly to a windows computer and take over not using any exploits. Port 445,*** & messenger service were open/enabled by default and no ISP blocked them at that time. Over time they have smartened up...

janoo
06-29-2006, 02:48 PM
wat is the best way to get the ip from the foreign address.:)

yog3049
07-09-2006, 07:04 AM
:D hey man.....called syntax ******...if u have a real talent answer my question
[B]i m getting friend online fake alerts (i mean while i chat, alert comes as "xyz" is online now but actly the person is not thr in my frnds list) i want to no how they do that can u tel me?????????????????????????????
coz i want to do the same...

[B]lets see ur talent. i had posted this under another topic few days before. i no this is not a valid topic whr i m posting this ...but sorry no one attend odd topics:rolleyes:
waiting for ur reply:::cool: :cool: :cool:

manas
07-10-2006, 04:26 AM
hi guys
can any* tell me how to modify chat.asc file???? i hv got a program tht can send me IP of the person whom i'm chattin with........but it need to modify chat.asc.......
and one more thing.........how to get log file(of any URL or other)

do reply

AnaRCHI5t!
07-22-2006, 09:24 PM
hey guys im not too retarded when it comes to computors and i have read alot of this thread and have tried a few things but what i don't understand is what you can do once you obtain an IP adress. :confused: .i have access to tons of them but dont know what to do with them....

please give me something to do!!!

lost
07-23-2006, 04:13 PM
Most people that post comments like that dont know what they are doing anyways. They think they can crack computers/servers/ANYBOX b.c of OTHER peoples programs... they dont even write their own. They probably know how to do one little hack and they think they know it all. Thats why you just laugh at people like that~

How do i end up answering questions for new-comers and then get ridiculed of my knowledge for answering questions? Doesnt make much sence to me...

Anyways, i hope i have been some help to those that are actually here to learn things~
I am trying to find out how many people have different screen names. I have a forum and the same ip address using aol keeps coming up on different people, but they way they talk sound as if they are the same person, just with a different screen name. How do I know for sure where they are?

Tasneem
07-25-2006, 06:49 AM
how can i check out if my friend has a hotmail account or if he dont have one ???

please send me the answer 2 : Seemo_*2@hotmail.com

i want the answer as soon as u can get it

BrendanF090
08-07-2006, 09:28 PM
If you would like to get someones IP send them to this page i created and input your email address- It will immediately send you their IP address:

http://www.boninroad.com/funny2.php?friend=YOUREMAIL@EMAILPROVIDER.com

I will work writing the script to show a different picture everyday. Any other ideas?

*st Change -Pictures will now change everyday for *0 days. Hope you guys enjoy the easy URL and please dont use it for any spamming purposes or ill have to take it down.

2nd Change - Counter Added

Ok, I've tried this with multiple new email accounts at diferrent servers, I have yet to recieve an email from a "victim".

Hmm... Any s***estions?

jlieb88
08-22-2006, 08:53 PM
---To: unregistered----

.. u seem to be the most knowledgable person here.. Let me know if you wanna talk.. I got a problem you could help me with if ya want.

boys_lie_2006@hotmail.com

souravsar
08-30-2006, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=rome87]plz send script to thecurry87@aol.com th****xx[/QUOTE

Hi,Please help me,an email continuously sending messages & giving threats to me,please someone tell me how I know the details of the sender.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My email address sar_sourav@**********

digital kid
08-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Can some one get the ip adress from colegioarubano@hotmail.com ,i posted a topic here to http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?p=***66#post***66

Or tell me how to get his ip adress i tried usign netstat -n etc. but not workign anymore os cna any give me advise or just hack he or she for me?????????????????????????????????

my email is dijon**@hotmail.com

thrdbseshwcase
09-01-2006, 01:54 AM
I have written a fun little windows batch script... All you have to know is the ISP of your friend, the State they live in, and either one shared folder on their computer, their computers name, or their printers name.

Not only can you find their computer but you can also drop them a little note on their desktop and freak them out~

If anyone would like the program leave your email here - mtzbaseball*@aol.com

That sounds like a pretty little program here's my e-mail if you could send me it. TBevand@**********

Thanks a lot

TBevand

thank you very much

john9092003
09-13-2006, 11:40 PM
hey everyone,
my name is john and im new to the site. I really need to figure out how to find someones ip address. Very important if anyone can help that would be real sweet!

John:D

Ezekiel
09-14-2006, 10:57 AM
hey everyone,
my name is john and im new to the site. I really need to figure out how to find someones ip address. Very important if anyone can help that would be real sweet!

John:D

There really are so many posts on this topic that searching could have got an answer. Here is what I wrote a couple of days ago about getting IP addresses while transferring a file to someone over an instant messaging program:

Open up command prompt, type netstat -n, and see results. Open up another command prompt, start a file transfer with the victim, and type netstat -n into the new window. Look down the bottom for one extra IP address since the first command you entered - that is their IP address.

Start -> Run -> cmd

That is how to open a command prompt, if you didn't know.

OR, there are many other ways to get IP addresses, since they are a number required for all connections between two computers. But the netstat & file transfer combination seems to be the most popular.

john9092003
09-14-2006, 10:59 PM
SyntaX****** i tried using the website http://www.boninroad.com/funny2.php?friend=myemail@**********@EMAILPROVIDER.com
and got no reply when i sent it to a friend. of course where myemail is i actually wrote out mine, was i not suppoesd to include the @yahoo part? or does it just not work? and do you have any ideas on easy methodds of getting a ip from someone without their concent?

-john

john9092003
09-14-2006, 11:14 PM
hi guys
can any* tell me how to modify chat.asc file???? i hv got a program tht can send me IP of the person whom i'm chattin with........but it need to modify chat.asc.......
and one more thing.........how to get log file(of any URL or other)

do reply

hey can you tell me how you can find someones up while chatting?? plzzz
-john

Ezekiel
09-15-2006, 03:55 AM
SyntaX****** i tried using the website http://www.boninroad.com/funny2.php?friend=myemail@**********@EMAILPROVIDER.com
and got no reply when i sent it to a friend. of course where myemail is i actually wrote out mine, was i not suppoesd to include the @yahoo part? or does it just not work? and do you have any ideas on easy methodds of getting a ip from someone without their concent?

-john

As it says here (http://www.boninroad.com/syntax******/scripts/script2.php),

I have removed the email functions on this page because of user abuse. If you would like to make a paypal donation I will activate the script for certain email addresses - Just contact me

hey can you tell me how you can find someones up while chatting?? plzzz

Are you blind? I posted above how to do this.

Open up command prompt, type netstat -n, and see results. Open up another command prompt, start a file transfer with the victim, and type netstat -n into the new window. Look down the bottom for one extra IP address since the first command you entered - that is their IP address.

Start -> Run -> cmd

That is how to open a command prompt, if you didn't know.

OR, there are many other ways to get IP addresses, since they are a number required for all connections between two computers. But the netstat & file transfer combination seems to be the most popular.

john9092003
09-15-2006, 11:49 AM
so the link wont work until you make my email work with it? if so could ya do that ? haha sorry im slow with this stuff

-john

Ezekiel
09-15-2006, 02:43 PM
so the link wont work until you make my email work with it? if so could ya do that ? haha sorry im slow with this stuff

-john

He is probably not reading this thread, so it would be better to tell him in a PM or email.

The link will only work if you email him asking to use it, then send him ***** by paypal. If you do not have a paypal account with ***** in it or do not have a ****** card, just forget about using the tool.

john9092003
09-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Pre-Service Pack 2 = Open For All Access

Before service pack 2 you could connect directly to a windows computer and take over not using any exploits. Port 445,*** & messenger service were open/enabled by default and no ISP blocked them at that time. Over time they have smartened up...

hey how much does it cost to have my email hooked up to that link

john9092003
09-16-2006, 10:49 PM
He is probably not reading this thread, so it would be better to tell him in a PM or email.

The link will only work if you email him asking to use it, then send him ***** by paypal. If you do not have a paypal account with ***** in it or do not have a ****** card, just forget about using the tool.

how do i pm him haha

john9092003
09-17-2006, 11:59 PM
shanej can ya help me on how you got a ip?
plzzzz <*

tracer
09-25-2006, 11:57 AM
You can use netstat -n while transferring the file or viewing the webcam of ur target
ideally you can use trace the IP of the person u r talking to on yahoo messenger by following steps.

*.) First Invite the person to a webcam or view his webcam. Transfer of any file thru messenger will also do.

2.) Then go to DOS prompt and type netstat-n and view the open ports and connections.

*.) Identify the one thats yahoo messenger is using (you'll need practise and your common sense for doing that)

4.) You'll get the IP in foreign address column

5.) Ethereal will also do BUT remember only when during webcam chat or file transfer because yahoo never connects peer to peer when chatting(all the text is relayed thru yahoo servers) but during webcam/file transfer it connects you peer to peer with that computer and you can trace your IP.

WHY DO ALL THIS HARD WORK
There is one very effective utility web that does all this for you in a few simple clicks. It will trace the location of the person who you want to find.

Just use a web system at http://shivampatel.net/trace and it'll give you lots of info about your target including the IP address, location , country, city , browser, Operating System (OS) etc etc.

butcherboy
09-27-2006, 09:17 AM
I have found what you guys have said to be very useful. I am fairly computer illiterate but am trying to learn. I tryed to aquire someones IP address by sending them a file through Yahoo messenger, by going to the command prompt and typing netstat -n and a big list of numbers hit my screen. Which (if any) are his IP? Any comments or advice would be greatly apprietiated. Thanks

butcherboy
09-27-2006, 09:19 AM
I typed that question before I saw tracers post. He did explained exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks

Contractkiller
10-30-2006, 04:02 PM
DISREGUARD MY LAST POSTING
Sorry i believe the script has been removed.

Basically create a webpage that has a simple php script that logs ip adresses. There doesnt have to be anything else on the webpage, but would be wise if you want to trick the person into clicking the link again.
------------------------------

The netstat -a is outdated with many chat programs but not P2P software. I Believe AIM and Yahoo now use their own servers as the middle man when direcly connecting two users so no more cracking your friends computer... darn

Alternative of how to get an IP

I have written a fun little windows batch script... All you have to know is the ISP of your friend, the State they live in, and either one shared folder on their computer, their computers name, or their printers name.

Not only can you find their computer but you can also drop them a little note on their desktop and freak them out~

If anyone would like the program leave your email here -
~SyntaX******

man that is pertty nice lo heres my email kutless000@**********

Dejae
11-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Here is one site that may help you.
http://www.johnru.com/active-whois/trace-email.html
I did not read it all, but it might help. If you can talk the person into e-mailing you, there is a way to get the IP from the e-mail. You could set up a bogus e-mail address at one of the free sites, (Yahoo, Hotmail, or any free one) an account you don't care to keep. Have the person e-mail, then add to your outlook,.... just follow the above site's instructions. I hope this helps, but don't do anything foolish.
Dejae

amyangel
11-08-2006, 02:05 AM
Some chat tools (http://www.filesforfree.com/chat-tools.htm)taking itself, when you are chating, it displays to you !

nozf3r4tu
11-08-2006, 06:53 PM
as far as your question of remote access without infection,the answer is no.As far as i know,the service pack2 update took care of that.Now i seen a tool that when the victim clicks on the file sent "by you" the program will email you instruccions on how to connect to the {victim}remote PC from the browser..
Ex. *2.*2.*.**2:80
check the link...
http://illmob.org/files/backdoors/httprat.zip
Just my 2 cents.......
nozf*r4tu

liltoe90
11-13-2006, 11:13 AM
hi,

once you have someones IP, how can you access thier hard drive? Thank you!:)

hawksicken
11-30-2006, 09:05 PM
what is a site that you can type there ip adress and it will tell you where they live

Troll
11-30-2006, 09:23 PM
what is a site that you can type there ip adress and it will tell you where they live

There isn't such a site in existance, mainly because it's impossible. Although you can get some idea where they live (town/city) by looking up their IP address here (http://www.dnsstuff.com/)

once you have someones IP, how can you access thier hard drive?

You hack them.

ironleg1963
12-01-2006, 05:10 PM
This might sound dumb,however, I have a question about playing online games and my kids. I dont want to scare away players on the games my kids play but do want to do something that will get their attention.

My question is how to detect the I.P address of individual(s) and just post it through the chat function and ask them if they would like more information through whois. My goal is just to get them off my kids back because they are trying to learn to play at online games. I know there will be someone out there who has to act like they are the god of the game and the developers who created it. Is it possible to do this?

I have just joined this forum and I have read alot of the postings from people who really know their area of expertise. I do not know programming except basic HTML. I used to work as a tech troubleshooting windows computers operating systems for people who bought our computers from company XYZ.( not the real name).

I am just starting school for security + to become a certified pen specialist. I will admit I am a NOOB and do not know squat about programing or how to break into grandma`s computer for her prize winning recipe at the local county fair.(just an example). I do agree that with all the improvements to routers and firewalls, not to mention software or third party vendors who monitor the firewall/router/wifi/with av updates. It is very much impossible to "hack" into their computer unless they are on your network. with windows 655*5 ports at least you can sniff out an open port and a share.

So is there a way to get I.P addy`s while playing online Games? If this is a lame question Please point me in the right direction for further study. Any response is appriciated and I know when to admit that I dont know how to do something and ask for help or where to go to learn.

Thank you for letting me post this question and your time. I view all responses as a learning experence and greatfull to all posters who reply towards my conundrum.

Thank you all. sorry for the lenght of my novella!

ironleg**6*

speedbump**6*@hotmail.com

Ezekiel
12-01-2006, 05:28 PM
So is there a way to get I.P addy`s while playing online Games? If this is a lame question Please point me in the right direction for further study. Any response is appriciated and I know when to admit that I dont know how to do something and ask for help or where to go to learn.

The only point connecting all clients together in an online game is the game server, so it depends on whether the server displays the players' IP addresses while they're playing. Most likely the answer is no.

The easiest way would probably be to post a link to your own website script which logs IP numbers, and tell them to visit it.

In response to your other questions though, an IP address is about as useful as a piece of cheese for tracing the other participants. If you read anything here, we always insist that IP addresses are usually from a pool allocated dynamically by the ISP on each connection, and you have to be the police to do anything. Today is no different.

However, most people are scared by posting an IP address and threatening further action, as most don't know the lack of implications for obtaining that data. Gamers tend to have a certain degree of geek knowledge though, so they will be a tougher crowd to trick than the clinically retarded that visit forums like this and constantly bother me (until I removed my email).

ironleg**6*

speedbump**6*@hotmail.com

Mistake.

Enjoy your Nigerian scam emails, advertising, and poorly disguised malware.

~~smart~fool~~
12-01-2006, 05:32 PM
its amazing how a thread by an unregistered spammer managed to get this big and rated!:rolleyes:

Moonbat
12-01-2006, 06:17 PM
It's 'cus so many people think that and IP address = instant hacking.

~~smart~fool~~
12-01-2006, 07:22 PM
lol yeah. ips are mostly useless

nozf3r4tu
12-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Ip adress is not a magical thing that once you know it,you can hack or atack the person. It's important to mention that even tho you get the "IP",most likely it is a "dinamic" IP
Only Static "IP" is the adress who the person own at all times.
Dinamic IP is a IP assigned for a session,for example whe a user logs in AOL,the aol server assigns that person an IP for that session.Next time he-she goes online,the chances for getting the same Ip is almost {0}

~~smart~fool~~
12-02-2006, 06:16 PM
not to mention they could be using a public computer or proxy. :cool:

NotL337
12-07-2006, 07:00 PM
are there any basic links i could send to someone to retreive their ip address and have it sent to my e mail i saw someon here later today but i cant find them again so can you send those links to doyloe@**********

~~smart~fool~~
12-07-2006, 08:01 PM
put statcounter.com on a website and have them come to it.

NotL337
12-07-2006, 08:40 PM
would sumthing like that work on myspace? i know i sound like a fuckign n00b but ...i am

ironleg1963
12-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks for all the tips! I know that just getting an IP addy is not the instant hack. I am not sure how he gets my IP because my son changed his user profile and formatted the computer first. I was curious about blocking my IP and able to see if you can obtain Ip addy`s and do a reverse dns or ip lookup. I did not know if you could do that with the packets header that connect to the serverfor the game session.( and how to set it up to view the headers.) I am new and willing to learn as well as admit that there is much I do not know. I have a static IP and also get IP tv and I am not sure if this will affect my tv as well.

Any help and respose is always appriciated and considered as informative and what I need to do to know more.

thank you.
ironleg**6*

conspiracynut84
12-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Some forums log all the information about visitors including IP address.

To keep privacy you should use anonymous proxies.

Then, even if somebody will find out IP address of your connection he will get proxy's IP not yours.

So you'll be safe

A good program is The Privacy Guard. With it you can use the settings to only select an Elite proxy. Also, I have recently discovered, if you are having problems like getting banned from the forum you need to clear all your cookies before logging in. I post on Craigslist all the time and have been having some problems with some flakes trying to run me off the ***rd. This has resulted in having my IP and account being blocked. After my discovery, I cleared all cookies, created a new login account behind an elite proxy, and always use an elite proxy when posting. This has solved the provblem. If they try to block this, I repeat all steps. Simple.

~~smart~fool~~
12-10-2006, 08:24 PM
A good program is The Privacy Guard. With it you can use the settings to only select an Elite proxy. Also, I have recently discovered, if you are having problems like getting banned from the forum you need to clear all your cookies before logging in. I post on Craigslist all the time and have been having some problems with some flakes trying to run me off the ***rd. This has resulted in having my IP and account being blocked. After my discovery, I cleared all cookies, created a new login account behind an elite proxy, and always use an elite proxy when posting. This has solved the provblem. If they try to block this, I repeat all steps. Simple.
or just use a web-based one like http://snoopblocker.com (http://meatspin.com)

conspiracynut84
12-10-2006, 09:10 PM
I thought I was a putz about computers, but after reading all of these posts from people who think they can get someone's personal home address from an IP, I am pretty sophisticated. Once you determine what the IP is, the best you can find is his ISP and city location. The only way you will get his personal information is by either getting the cops to get it from the IP (they investigate him) or you file a lawsuit (a John Doe suit if you don't know his name) and get a subphoena. You then go to the ISP and get the info. That is the only way you will find out who and where. Unless you got a friend who works for the ISP and can get it, or you can hack the ISP.

hugryhoppo191
12-13-2006, 05:21 AM
how can i find someones email password through their Ip address? i already know the persons ip address and i would like to know their email and instant messenger password.

Email me the answer: fearofamoose*00@**********

i am a n00b, but i already know how to get their ip address, so i am not too much of a n00b. either way, cut me some slack

Ezekiel
12-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Email me the answer: fearofamoose*00@**********

If you're too lazy to even check this forum for an answer, we are too lazy to answer you.

But I will tell you this: you expect too much from simply knowing someone's IP address. Security does exist, as do ********* limitations of the internet.

Chriz
12-15-2006, 03:05 PM
If you simply want your friends IP Address, create a free forum and become Admin. From there get your friend to join up to it and post wala, instant IP. Theres no instant get IP software so people stop posting your emails for spam bots to eat up.

raceteen48
12-15-2006, 10:03 PM

Basically create a webpage that has a simple php script that logs ip adresses. There doesnt have to be anything else on the webpage, but would be wise if you want to trick the person into clicking the link again.

The netstat -a is outdated with many chat programs but not P2P software. I Believe AIM and Yahoo now use their own servers as the middle man when direcly connecting two users so no more cracking your friends computer... darn

~SyntaX******

Can I please have it?

raceteen48@**********

Thank You

nonsense
12-27-2006, 01:46 PM
hello everyone...i stumbled across this thread typing ip address into a google search bar...what prompted me to do so was the harassment myself and a few others have received on a particular message ***rd i frequent...its a fun place until the trolls show up using multiple screen names to attack others...myself and others know for a fact that this is regular members who get bored or who are just lame and do these things, but theres no way to say who it is definitively:( so i was wondering how can you discover someones ip addy on a public message ***rd if youre not the moderator? is that possible? im not trying to hack into anyones computer, i just want to be able to say x-y-z are the same person because they are posting from the same ip addy...is it possible to do that? i read through the first couple of pages and it was all about chatrooms...i need this for a public message ***rd...thanx in advance if anyone has a s***estion or 2:)

Ezekiel
12-27-2006, 03:39 PM
hello everyone...i stumbled across this thread typing ip address into a google search bar...what prompted me to do so was the harassment myself and a few others have received on a particular message ***rd i frequent...its a fun place until the trolls show up using multiple screen names to attack others...myself and others know for a fact that this is regular members who get bored or who are just lame and do these things, but theres no way to say who it is definitively:( so i was wondering how can you discover someones ip addy on a public message ***rd if youre not the moderator? is that possible? im not trying to hack into anyones computer, i just want to be able to say x-y-z are the same person because they are posting from the same ip addy...is it possible to do that? i read through the first couple of pages and it was all about chatrooms...i need this for a public message ***rd...thanx in advance if anyone has a s***estion or 2:)

Haven't we said this, like, *00 times already? Maybe next time you should stumble on more than just one thread before asking a question.

Forum applications don't just spit out user information (such as IP addresses) to anybody who wants to know. Only the admins and/or moderators can see the details of exactly who is logged in and what IP address they're connecting from.

However, it's easy to send a member a private message containing a link which records IP addresses. Give the link only to them, view the log file and you'll know if they are the same person.

It's important to note though that IP addresses change daily in most cases, but if you look at the first 2 or * octets they're usually the same (so we know they are using the same service provider).

nonsense
12-27-2006, 05:31 PM
i really wouldnt know if youve said this already like *00 times...anything you asked me after that i cant answer because i stopped reading after that statement. in any event-may God bless you and yours throughout the new year...

Ezekiel
12-28-2006, 05:32 AM
i really wouldnt know if youve said this already like *00 times...anything you asked me after that i cant answer because i stopped reading after that statement. in any event-may God bless you and yours throughout the new year...

My point was, we have answered the question many times before, and if people don't read past discussions of the forum, what's the use of having a forum? We're not a 24/7 free help service.

Instead of saying any more, I'll direct you to the smart questions FAQ (http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before) which will probably inform you politely of forum etiquette.

In conclusion, please read my post entirely and you will find that I did in fact answer your question.

hurleymann
01-01-2007, 12:01 AM
I am interested in that script if you are willing to share it. my email is thisaint_ez@hotmail.com

~SyntaX******[/QUOTE]

Ezekiel
01-01-2007, 09:58 AM

I doubt that - the bandwidth required for the instant messaging servers to handle all client to client transfers would be enormous, not to mention unnecessary.

befast0rbelast
01-02-2007, 02:24 PM
ok . I am a absolute newb when it comes to this stuff.
I need help getting an enemys IP address.
I am in a MiRC chat and its not my own.
I use /whois and it gives me the address but its not an IP. How can i use this address to get their IP?
Please speak newb. Thanks. You guys rule. Thanks

~~smart~fool~~
01-02-2007, 04:48 PM
I use /whois and it gives me the address but its not an IP. How can i use this address to get their IP?

If you are getting only host just use the toolbox to match an ip to it

befast0rbelast
01-02-2007, 08:33 PM
I am newb what tool box?

~~smart~fool~~
01-02-2007, 09:04 PM
I am newb what tool box?

http://all-nettools.com/toolbox

gotyou
01-11-2007, 03:50 AM
hi Unregistred...or anybody want to help

the info u gave was very sound i tried n i got wt u said ....plz help me i m facing prob that someone hack my msn and yahoo id password and i get to know only wn sometimes i try to online on msn ....after trying so many times wn i login the popin window appears and displays ur r login to other location n here u sign off......i m much worry abt this ...... so many times i,ve changed my password....bt in vain....whoever is doing this just steel my contact details and nothing ..... tell me how can i see that someone is hacking me wn i oline....and also how can i get into others pc or hack other info after establishing the connection....

will b thank full ......

gotyou
01-11-2007, 04:02 AM
i m new one on this forum plz guide me here how to post a prob and how to b in touch with u people and with groups..

thanks

~~smart~fool~~
01-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Please use correct english and don't type like a semi-literate boob. This isn't an instant message forum.

Ezekiel
01-12-2007, 05:37 PM
i m new one on this forum plz guide me here how to post a prob and how to b in touch with u people and with groups..

thanks

Forum Guide (http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_***rd_usage).

Smart Questions FAQ (http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html).

Six9er
01-19-2007, 10:51 PM
I know this is a very silly question, but what can you do if you have somones IP address? Whats it worth? Because I know such a simply basic way to get ppl's IP address. I see tons of them everyday.

~~smart~fool~~
01-20-2007, 05:15 PM
I know this is a very silly question, but what can you do if you have somones IP address? Whats it worth? Because I know such a simply basic way to get ppl's IP address. I see tons of them everyday.

Absolutely nothing. This has been explain numerous times, look around.

drion
01-22-2007, 07:37 AM
[QUOTE=Koliolf]You can find someone's IP using IRC if you write: "/dns nickname". It's not that hard,is it?
Please sent it to me aso to this e-mail: drilon_pg@hotmail.com

Rastamarie
01-24-2007, 05:55 AM
What if you're using "Meebo" is there a way to trace the IP address?

frozenice
01-27-2007, 03:06 AM

what f**k!!! . . . i cant stand it anymore to ppl like this . .
ok.. if you whois somebody on irc . . like exec a command /whios .it will return

- whois for nick
- someinfo..~@20*.268.2**.*44 . . irc sux go watch tv instead . .
- Nick is currently online #usa @#hisAssBitch +#imtooNoOb
- End of Whois

---
the number there is the ip address as far as i know. . . any reaction or comments highly appriciated.

Blaze
02-02-2007, 06:34 AM
I need help.
How to decode ip adress on irc from hash like that 2F58A*F*.C4E*85F5.A0*6A5EA.IP?
irc-server is Unrealircd *.2.2

mikemad23
02-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Hey, I am new in all of this and have read most, can you send me the batch with the instructions?

desant*2@hotmail.com

I play counterstrike *.6 and use mIRC on the gamesurge network. (www.gamesurge.net) Somehow a bunch of friends get my IP through it, there is a command to hide it through the whois feature, but they still get it. I want to know how to do this. They have some kind of script called IP Harvester (I don't believe it's the one on google) If you can help me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks ~ mike.

mickey4002001
02-14-2007, 12:40 PM
-..."please help me...my email is mickey400200*@**********...my yahoo Im is being hacked and this person is cussin at my 7 yr old daughter..i am really tired of it and want to mess him up good...he only seems to come in thru Yim, and my cam seems to give him an opening, but ive seen him do it w/o the cam too and just yahoo messenger running...this is what he does...he demands i get on cam and when i refuse (or just dont say anything to him) he sends appx *0-50 Im windows at once(all with different jibberish usernames like "xgjher8*75eshfdsfzi5")...and of course this freezes me up totally, and i usually have to reboot completely...i am however able to call this asshole on YIm and left him a message askin what his problem was, but he disables most everything else(of course the cam option is still available)...somebody please help me..my kids use this pc ??".. i have researched how to get an ip address, but even if i get it i have seen in the threads here that there may not be anything i can do anyway???...thxs..michelle

If anyone would like the program leave your email here
~SyntaX******

mickey4002001
02-14-2007, 12:57 PM
I TRIED THIS AND IT DIDNT WORK, UNLESS I DID IT WRONG BUT I DONT THINK SO..MICHELLE

If you would like to grab your buddies/enemies IP adress post this in the conversation and make them click on it:

http://www.originalicons.com/?oi=funnyphotos.php?emailfrom=(YOUR EMAIL)!pic=women.jpg

Replace (YOUR EMAIL) with your email adress and get them to click the link. You will have their ip in about 5 seconds.

-Syntax******

mickey4002001
02-14-2007, 01:16 PM
BECAUSE THIS IS HOW WE CHOOSE TO LEARN; THANKS FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING!!

QUOTE=Unregistered]What the hell are you doing on this forum if you can't even open a DOS window?[/QUOTE]

mickey4002001
02-14-2007, 01:23 PM
some people are just know it all idiots..cant stand ppl like that

Most people that post comments like that dont know what they are doing anyways. They think they can crack computers/servers/ANYBOX b.c of OTHER peoples programs... they dont even write their own. They probably know how to do one little hack and they think they know it all. Thats why you just laugh at people like that~

How do i end up answering questions for new-comers and then get ridiculed of my knowledge for answering questions? Doesnt make much sence to me...

Anyways, i hope i have been some help to those that are actually here to learn things~

mickey4002001
02-14-2007, 01:42 PM
whoa what an idiot

all of u people that no how to take peoples ip dont tell how its done i mean i no how to tale them but u dont want others to no how all of u who want to get peoples ip u no u can get introuble with the cops they ***** down hacker ip addresses r use for hacking dont do it or u can go to jail u been warned

beenharassed12
02-19-2007, 09:02 PM
:confused:

i wonder why if you use http://www.buzzen.com & use a chat room it shows your IP way off the real one?!

and they think they're so kool logging IP's! it doesn't even work!

:cool:

Fenderbender733
02-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Alright you guys are awesome and obviously very knowledgable, however I'm a bit confused. I have been getting pretty much harrassed on AIM by someone on many different screen names and while I know I can just block them, I am beyond that at this point. So I viewed this thread and did the Netstat thing after getting this unknown person to direct connect to me on AIM. DOS came up with a list of about 20 different IP address. So my question is, now what do I do from here? How can I figure out which one is this person and once I do, then how can I use the IP address to figure out where/who they are. Alright guys, thank you very much.

NYankees
02-21-2007, 07:00 AM
I had this crazy ass female get into my myspace page and send my girl some crazy shit that caused a really bad breakup. I know someone did this to me so I'm trying to figure out how I can get into her myspace account? Does anyone know how to do this?

Abbott
02-25-2007, 12:50 AM

~SyntaX******

gigggggg*es@********** (6 g's by the way)

thanx

sewen04
02-27-2007, 08:42 PM
hello plz do u have valid ****** card account

Newby_Programme
02-27-2007, 11:07 PM
hello plz do u have valid ****** card account

Lame Fagget

EvilThoutZzZ
02-28-2007, 09:03 PM
theres many ways to get an ip.

*.Ip sniffer works pretty good
2. netstat -n or netstat -nb works ok but doesnt work all the time
*. ur own hosting Server tell them the link go check ip logs <-- works **% of the time.

DevilsAdvance
03-01-2007, 02:51 PM
theres many ways to get an ip.

*.Ip sniffer works pretty good
2. netstat -n or netstat -nb works ok but doesnt work all the time
*. ur own hosting Server tell them the link go check ip logs <-- works **% of the time.

#*: Yes I would just get a webserver and make a little bio page of yourself that really doesn't have to say anything at all.
Then tell anyone who you are chatting with to view your page and then check the weblogs.

shygti
05-01-2007, 10:36 AM
i need help my friends email has been hacked the person was payed to do it they r usin her chat sites an her website i need to access her email to find out wats goin on an wat i can do bout it??? please HELP

beechgal
05-02-2007, 05:11 AM
Hi everyone,

Am glad to see this thread as i had and still have some questions i need to ask regarding IP addresses and tracing them. Am currently running MSN messenger and Yahoo messenger on my machine. What i would like to know is running them simultaneously, can someone see the same IP address for both programs and if so how? I am running on a wireless network and would like to remain anonymous whilst using both programs at the same time. Also how effective are IP scrambling programs and in what manner do they work?

Thanxs,
Beechgal

Ezekiel
05-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi everyone,

Am glad to see this thread as i had and still have some questions i need to ask regarding IP addresses and tracing them. Am currently running MSN messenger and Yahoo messenger on my machine. What i would like to know is running them simultaneously, can someone see the same IP address for both programs and if so how

Not without getting you to directly connect to them (direct file transfer) or taking an action to give them your IP address (e.g. visiting their site).

I am running on a wireless network and would like to remain anonymous whilst using both programs at the same time.

I don't really understand how using them both at the same time is relevant. They both operate individually.

Also how effective are IP scrambling programs and in what manner do they work?

They don't; it's either proxy or no proxy. Computers need IP addresses to communicate with each other.

geekgod4
05-14-2007, 01:03 PM
ok there is this queer that it being a total ass. I really wanna teach him a lesson. how can i convince him to msn message me. and then once i get his ip how can i hack into his computer???

i cant wait to teach this punk bitch a lesson. :cool:

Ezekiel
05-15-2007, 12:02 PM
ok there is this queer that it being a total ass. I really wanna teach him a lesson. how can i convince him to msn message me. and then once i get his ip how can i hack into his computer???

i cant wait to teach this punk bitch a lesson. :cool:

Asking "How do I hack a computer?" is like asking "How do I write a book?". There are many ways to do it, and the only way to find out is by working hard and learning it yourself. If it was easy enough to accomplish in three easy steps, everyone would be doing it.

arya
05-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Is it possible to "steal" someone's IP address, and then post on message ***rds with it? (Kind of like an identity theft thing) If so, how would someone go about doing this, and how can you prevent it, or at least prove that someone else is causing the trouble and not you?

I don't know too much about IP addresses, so forgive my ignorance on the subject. I'm just asking because someone I know, is being wrongly accused of making some vicious posts, and the alleged "proof" is that the IP addresses match. (Yes, I realize the possibility that maybe this person actually did make the posts themselves, but I've known this person for years, and troublemaker they are not).

Any help on the matter is appreciated.

Ezekiel
05-17-2007, 02:59 AM
Is it possible to "steal" someone's IP address, and then post on message ***rds with it? (Kind of like an identity theft thing) If so, how would someone go about doing this, and how can you prevent it, or at least prove that someone else is causing the trouble and not you?

I don't know too much about IP addresses, so forgive my ignorance on the subject. I'm just asking because someone I know, is being wrongly accused of making some vicious posts, and the alleged "proof" is that the IP addresses match. (Yes, I realize the possibility that maybe this person actually did make the posts themselves, but I've known this person for years, and troublemaker they are not).

Any help on the matter is appreciated.

No, it's not possible to impersonate IP addresses in the way you're talking about (without great difficulty). I think I discussed this here:

http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20***#post20***

You can send packets originating from any IP address, but in order to establish any sort of connection you need to have control of the victim's IP address. This could be achieved by performing a DoS attack on them and sending packets blindly, or you could even install a proxy or RAT on their machine and route your connection through that.

It is likely that this person did in fact make those posts. IP spoofing is beyond all but programming experts, and it's unlikely that they are being controlled with a proxy or RAT.

Fallen_Angel
05-23-2007, 09:14 AM
When you get someone's IP address - what exactly can you do with it?

Moonbat
05-23-2007, 02:06 PM
Not much really, unless the person is port forwarding. That's why I think this thread is a waste of time. I'll give this thread another page or two before I lock it.

Ezekiel
05-23-2007, 03:21 PM
When you get someone's IP address - what exactly can you do with it?

If you're on their network, you can send them annoying messages via net send, you can sometimes browse their shared documents and if they're running a really old OS, you might be able to root their box.

If you're talking about someone over the Internet with a router, there's not much you can do besides finding their ISP, slowing their net access to a crawl with a DDoS attack and exploiting and services they forward ports for. It's not like you can explode their hard drive or anything ;).

Ragnarock
06-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Besides most of all ISP give to their users dynamic IP´s, so if someone turn off his router, the next time he conects to internet, his IP adress will change, making this thred another waste of time for someone to read it. Please excuse my english, im am not really good

UK-boy
06-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Please if someone can help me how to get unbanned from the below webiste or message or how can i get there IP address to play with them. thanks,

YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS WEBSITE

Data sent to ANTI-SPAM PROTECTION LAW AGENCY

HTTP_CONNECTION:Keep-Alive HTTP_PRAGMA:no-cache HTTP_CONTENT_LENGTH:*6 HTTP_CONTENT_TYPE:application/x-www-form-urlencoded HTTP_ACCEPT:image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */* HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING:gzip, deflate HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE:en-gb HTTP_COOKIE:__utma=**55**2**.*60*677*45.**80*5*704.**80*68*60.**80*70204.*; __utmb=**55**2**; __utmz=**55**2**.**80*5687*.2.2.utmccn=(organic)|utmcsr=google|utmctr=banned+from+vivakurdistan|utmc md=organic; __utmc=**55**2**; ASPSESSIONIDAQCBBQBQ=LLJCKKKBIMFHELEIOAADFGKA HTTP_HOST:www.vivakurdistan.com HTTP_REFERER:http://www.vivakurdistan.com/default.asp?p=register&lang=EN HTTP_USER_AGENT:Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.*; SV*; .NET CLR *.*.4*22) HTTP_X_BLUECOAT_VIA:0DC2*EDB26FB0*AC

YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS WEBSITE

Data sent to ANTI-SPAM PROTECTION LAW AGENCY

If we have made a mistake please send your comment to likeigiveashit@kisskurdistanass.com

Samwood92
06-04-2007, 03:40 PM
People have been leaving unwanted messages on mine and my mates site on Piczo, I have got the IP code but how can i trace the person through their I code??

Moonbat
06-04-2007, 03:42 PM
I think you should delete your cookies, and then go back. If that doesn't work, then use a proxy.

All that information is just your HTTP headers, which any site can easily find. Don't worry, nothing can happen with that.

Ezekiel
06-04-2007, 05:25 PM
People have been leaving unwanted messages on mine and my mates site on Piczo, I have got the IP code but how can i trace the person through their I code??

You can't.

RussellNashNYC
06-13-2007, 02:14 AM
I need to find out if my surfing these websites are being monitored by my IP address:

www.maquis.com
wiki.maquis.com
moodle.maquis.com
lists.maquis.com

Thank you.

Ezekiel
06-13-2007, 03:10 AM
The server admins are the only people that could know that.

PaulROCKHere
06-23-2007, 05:09 AM
FlowerChild-

Please post your comments here about the prog~ Its almost too easy isnt it...

Hey guys - I need someone to help me get something done. Me & My gf are being harrassed on myspace by someone who made a fake profile.. someone we know.. I need to get the IP or find out where they created that fake profile.. that will help me figure out who it was... can anyone do it? Let me know..

and Syntax****** - I will give you your .*0 in paypal - or more if you can help set me up with a program so I can get into their stuff and stop them from ruining our lives further... let me know.

This offer is open to ANYONE who can do it - first person to do it... gets the reward.

All the best - happy hunting and hope to hear from someone soon -

paulrockhere@aol.com

PR
Tampa, FL

astar
07-01-2007, 01:40 AM
okay so i do the netstat -a and w.e else theres several ways. and i wanna know if theres a pssibly if this will work on computer games. Thanks!

Mikey
07-08-2007, 03:43 AM
Hi all, as you no doubt will soon realise, i am so new to all this IP thing but it has caught my interest, reading through the posts it seems there are so many different ways to find someones IP address, with some of them no longer working so it has left me feeling a little confused.

So what would be the best way now to find out someones IP address? I only use AOL, for e-mail and IM, and ive suddenly realised that the fools who have so much fun insulting me etc using these utilities, well i could give them a fright if i say i now know your IP address :D

Ive got as far as understanding how to use command prompt and using the netstat -n -a -an -nb, but i dont understand which of them is returning a true result, the last time i was IM'd by a particular fool instead of just ignoring him i kept the conversation going while i pinged him, but i got so many different results i couldn't make head nor tail of any of it.

So could anybody pass me details/websites of how to find out these fools IP numbers in AOL, your help would be so much appreciated, replying to them about how i now know their IP address just might make them think twice next time.

Thanks in advance for any help given.

berringuzel
07-11-2007, 08:50 AM

~SyntaX******

im really interested in this programme... email address - berringuzel@hotmail.com

samalire14
07-19-2007, 09:19 PM
u just have too guess

Not exactly! Use prorat to acces the computer next time its online, and then you will be able to see files, and find out who it is. Hope it helped.

NIGHTMARE
07-20-2007, 03:17 PM
nice thread

hitpoint
07-22-2007, 11:51 PM
hey..i have the ip address...and now i want to enter in that computer and do something...i want to know how to do it..and maybe there is a program which can explore a computer by its ip address?PLEASE I NEED THIS!!!HELP ME OUT!

Candikane
08-10-2007, 01:56 AM
The subject basically tells it like it is. I'm getting death threats on a forum ***rd from somebody who's a regular there, but they made a dup. account to hide behind for the threats. I was just wondering how I could go about figuring out who it is? I read through this thread and there's nothing in here for this. I don't care about the IP address itself, I just wanna know what other accounts this same person uses. Is there any possible way to do it?

I guess I could make a site that *****s IP, send them there (IF they'll go), get the IP.... and then trace it for city/state and try to figure out what regular lives in the same city/state ??

I'm lost on other ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Moonbat
08-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Unless you've given out your physical address to the person or a site like MySpace where they can view your info, they have no way to find you. Don't worry about getting killed. You have a bigger chance of getting killled by global warming than you do from this person on the Internet.

Candikane
08-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Unless you've given out your physical address to the person or a site like MySpace where they can view your info, they have no way to find you. Don't worry about getting killed. You have a bigger chance of getting killled by global warming than you do from this person on the Internet.

They do have my MySpace information, unfortunately. I'd posted my profile link on there before when everyone was adding each other to their friends lists. I also have pics on my MySpace of myself and my daughter :( I don't even know why this psycho is threatening me. Probably a severe case of jealousy :)

WildHog
08-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Death treats are illegal and the police don't take them lightly. They have tools and the authority to find out who is doing it, just turn it over to them.

ZAZA
08-19-2007, 09:14 PM
&#*575;&#*602;&#*608;&#*604;

&#*578;&#*585;&#*575;&#*606;&#*6*0; &#*605;&#*575; &#*60*;&#*607;&#*605;&#*578; &#*588;&#*574;

&#*575;&#*607;&#*605; &#*588;&#*574; &#*575;&#*606;&#*60*; &#*575;&#*576;&#*608; &#*586;&#*602;

&#*576;&#*587; &#*607;&#*584;&#*575; &#*575;&#*604;&#*6*0; &#*575;&#*606;&#*575; &#*60*;&#*607;&#*605;&#*607;

&#*607;&#*606;&#*575; &#*605;&#*575; &#*6*0;&#*606;&#*60*;&#*607;&#*605; &#*588;&#*574;

&#*578;&#*5**;&#*575;&#*604;&#*608; &#*605;&#*606;&#*578;&#*58*;&#*60*; &#*576;&#*575;&#*58*; &#*588;&#*576;&#*575;&#*576;

&#*575;&#*58*;&#*587;&#*606; &#*605;&#*606; &#*607;&#*584;&#*575; &#*575;&#*604;&#*6*0; &#*605;&#*575; &#*6*0;&#*606;&#*60*;&#*607;&#*605; &#*60*;&#*6*0;&#*607; &#*588;&#*574;

goo7goo
08-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Sorry if this has been covered, but I was hoping someone could clarify what exactly someone can do with my IP address.

I've read and heard people say that you can't really do anything with an IP, I've read that you can get the state and city of the IP, but I've also read that once a person has your IP, they can get latitude and longitude, then use a GPS instrument to find the exact location of your house.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Moonbat
08-27-2007, 05:30 PM
They can't get lattitude or longitude.

Ezekiel
08-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Moonbat speaks the truth. All you can pull from ISP-assigned IP addresses is the information of the ISP.

forrestcael
09-12-2007, 09:59 AM
ok I have done all that you guys have said with the natstat -an and -a and -n and I get IP addresses for google comcast and such. Now when I run them through a IP locator program such as VIPT it will take me to the google head quarters or something like that. For example I got this IP address

angelina:7*7* c-24-*4-2**-54.hdsd*.nh.comcast.net:64054

angelina is the name of my computer. Above that was this IP address

67.*70.**.**6

Now when I put this in it sends me to the comcast business office. Now I am wondering how I get past that so that I can get to the persons computer? I dont know what ports are and all that yet my computer just says TCP and ICP. So if someone also knew how to tell me what ports are and which one is MSN beacuse that is the chat of the person I am trying to find there IP then that would also be helpful. Thank you for putting up with a newbie in the world of IP addresses. Forrest

JayT
09-12-2007, 10:34 AM
hey,

thats a really helpful command r there n e other commands that r useful to use in prompt?

thanx

From the command prompt, there are numerous useful commands:

Once you have an IP number, such as *2*.*2*.*2*.*2*, to trace it, use the tracert (Trace Route) command:

It will produce a listing similar to the following:

tracert *2*.*2*.*2*.*2*

Tracing route to *2*.*2*.*2*.*2* over a maximum of *0 hops

* <* ms <* ms <* ms **2.*68.*.*
2 * ms 7 ms 7 ms *0.***.240.*
* * ms * ms *0 ms fas*-0-0.rochnygnv-rtr0*.nyroc.rr.com [24.**.*.22*]
4 ** ms 7 ms *0 ms srp4-0.rochnynwk-rtr0*.nyroc.rr.com [24.**.*.2*2]
5 * ms 7 ms ** ms srp7-0.rochnymth-rtr04.nyroc.rr.com [24.**.*.**8]
6 24 ms * ms *2 ms srp*-0.rochnymth-rtr02.nyroc.rr.com [24.**.*.*78]
7 *4 ms ** ms ** ms so-*-2-2.syrcnycsr-rtr0*.nyroc.rr.com [24.24.7.62]
8 20 ms 2* ms ** ms te-*-*.car2.Cleveland*.Level*.net [4.78.5*.45]
* 26 ms 20 ms ** ms ae-**-**.car*.Cleveland*.Level*.net [4.6*.**2.**7]
*0 28 ms *5 ms *2 ms ae-4-4.ebr*.Washington*.Level*.net [4.6*.**2.**4]
** 28 ms *2 ms *5 ms ae-8*-8*.csw*.Washington*.Level*.net [4.6*.**4.**8]
*2 27 ms 2* ms 2* ms ae-*4-8*.car4.Washington*.Level*.net [4.68.*7.**4]
** 2* ms *4 ms 27 ms sprint-level*-te.Washington*.Level*.net [4.68.***.*70]
*4 ** ms 2* ms 2* ms sl-bb2*-dc-8-0-0.sprintlink.net [*44.2*2.*.*22]
*5 ** ms *0 ms ** ms sl-crs2-dc-0-4-0-0.sprintlink.net [*44.2*2.*5.**]
*6 52 ms 58 ms 47 ms sl-bb2*-nsh-*-0-0.sprintlink.net [*44.2*2.*8.*84]
*7 66 ms 64 ms 64 ms sl-bb27-fw-**-0.sprintlink.net [*44.2*2.8.64]
*8 66 ms 65 ms 65 ms sl-bb24-fw-*4-0.sprintlink.net [*44.2*2.**.7*]
** *4 ms ** ms ** ms sl-bb25-ana-8-0.sprintlink.net [*44.2*2.*.64]
20 *4 ms *06 ms *5 ms sl-gw2*-ana-*-0.sprintlink.net [*44.2*2.*.82]
2* *0* ms *** ms *05 ms sl-china6-*-0.sprintlink.net [*60.8*.*47.*66]
22 **5 ms *08 ms *0* ms 2**.*58.*.***
2* *40 ms *** ms *4* ms 2**.*58.4.*7

LIST OF DOS COMMANDS

ASSOC Displays or modifies file extension associations.
AT Schedules commands and programs to run on a computer.
ATTRIB Displays or changes file attributes.
BREAK Sets or clears extended CTRL+C checking.
CACLS Displays or modifies access control lists (ACLs) of files.
CALL Calls one batch program from another.
CD Displays the name of or changes the current directory.
CHCP Displays or sets the active code page number.
CHDIR Displays the name of or changes the current directory.
CHKDSK Checks a disk and displays a status report.
CHKNTFS Displays or modifies the checking of disk at boot time.
CLS Clears the screen.
CMD Starts a new instance of the Windows command interpreter.
COLOR Sets the default console foreground and background colors.
COMP Compares the contents of two files or sets of files.
COMPACT Displays or alters the compression of files on NTFS partitions.
CONVERT Converts FAT volumes to NTFS. You cannot convert the
current drive.
COPY Copies one or more files to another location.
DATE Displays or sets the date.
DEL Deletes one or more files.
DIR Displays a list of files and subdirectories in a directory.
DISKCOMP Compares the contents of two floppy disks.
DISKCOPY Copies the contents of one floppy disk to another.
DOSKEY Edits command lines, recalls Windows commands, and creates macros.
ECHO Displays messages, or turns command echoing on or off.
ENDLOCAL Ends localization of environment changes in a batch file.
ERASE Deletes one or more files.
EXIT Quits the CMD.EXE program (command interpreter).
FC Compares two files or sets of files, and displays the differences
between them.
FIND Searches for a text string in a file or files.
FINDSTR Searches for strings in files.
FOR Runs a specified command for each file in a set of files.
FORMAT Formats a disk for use with Windows.
FTYPE Displays or modifies file types used in file extension associations.
GOTO Directs the Windows command interpreter to a labeled line in a
batch program.
GRAFTABL Enables Windows to display an extended character set in graphics
mode.
HELP Provides Help information for Windows commands.
IF Performs conditional processing in batch programs.
LABEL Creates, changes, or deletes the volume label of a disk.
MD Creates a directory.
MKDIR Creates a directory.
MODE Configures a system device.
MORE Displays output one screen at a time.
MOVE Moves one or more files from one directory to another directory.
PATH Displays or sets a search path for executable files.
PAUSE Suspends processing of a batch file and displays a message.
POPD Restores the previous value of the current directory saved by PUSHD.
PRINT Prints a text file.
PROMPT Changes the Windows command prompt.
PUSHD Saves the current directory then changes it.
RD Removes a directory.
RECOVER Recovers readable information from a bad or defective disk.
REM Records comments (remarks) in batch files or CONFIG.SYS.
REN Renames a file or files.
RENAME Renames a file or files.
REPLACE Replaces files.
RMDIR Removes a directory.
SET Displays, sets, or removes Windows environment variables.
SETLOCAL Begins localization of environment changes in a batch file.
SHIFT Shifts the position of replaceable parameters in batch files.
SORT Sorts input.
START Starts a separate window to run a specified program or command.
SUBST Associates a path with a drive letter.
TIME Displays or sets the system time.
TITLE Sets the window title for a CMD.EXE session.
TREE Graphically displays the directory structure of a drive or path.
TYPE Displays the contents of a text file.
VER Displays the Windows version.
VERIFY Tells Windows whether to verify that your files are written
correctly to a disk.
VOL Displays a disk volume label and serial number.
XCOPY Copies files and directory trees.

These DOS commands are left over from the good old days, when real men used DOS. Few people use them anymore since Bill (Gates of Hell) Gates Officially announced the death of DOS years ago.

This is the same Bill Gates who said back in those days that 640K RAM was all anyone would ever need.

LOL

stealth360
10-12-2007, 12:01 PM
whatz crackin

there are many ways to ***** ones ip addy there is software to do it there is also scanners\sniffers but i use the command prompt to get them myself it is not hard to figure out if u have a hour and the will to learn u could do it as well truely it should not amaze you when someone has your ip addy because most dont have any idea what to do with it once they have it have a nice day and keep your ports pulled shut

« &#*40;&#2**;&#28*;t&#**0*;Ö$T&#***;þ&#2*2;èLéš »

Hi I just registerd to this form so i am new to this.Anyway i was looking around for an ip tracer and found one on the net.but i havent used it yet.but if your willing to teach me how to do it through my command prompt i would be very greatful.i know my way around computers alittle but i follow instructions very well.the program i downloaded is called packet tracer.if you know of it could you tell me if its worth using.i looked around to other sites to find some kind of softwear but i dont know what i need .the reason i m looking for your help is because some people i chat with are lying about where they are from and i have to weed out the ones i trust and the ones i dont.I dont know if this makes since or not.but like i said if your willing to show me im willing to learn.I should know more about opening and closing ports but i havent a clue about doing that to.Im trying to learn from sites but they dont explain things very well.if you dont want to help me thats cool to.but incase you do you can reach me at winstongrundy@hotmail.com.i use msn and yahoo messenger .you can leave me a message in here to.i hope you can help me.yours truely stealth*60.

johnnyluckystar
10-19-2007, 09:51 AM
If you would like to grab your buddies/enemies IP adress post this in the conversation and make them click on it:

http://www.originalicons.com/?oi=funnyphotos.php?emailfrom=(YOUR EMAIL)!pic=women.jpg

Replace (YOUR EMAIL) with your email adress and get them to click the link. You will have their ip in about 5 seconds.

-Syntax******

I tried that but didnt work! opened AIM emotions page but i didnt get any email with the IP.

bluetack
10-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Hi,

After reading about IP addresses and thinking I had understood the basics I am now confused. I thought the IP address was the address of a physcial piece of equipment i.e. my computer is given the address *2*45678* at birth and that's that? And if I go to 'where is my ip' on the net it will show me where I am?

Now I may be wrongs but I have two PC's and they both seem to have the same ip address. And when I do the where is my ip address today it's 500 miles different from where it was 2 weeks ago. And, I think the ip address I have today is different than the one I had a few weks ago. If all this is true, then the first para must be false!

Blue

Ezekiel
10-27-2007, 08:01 AM
IP addresses are like phone numbers on the internet. You are assigned one by your ISP, and they can change it when they want to.

Those are internet IP addresses. LAN IP addresses are assigned either by the router's DHCP server or set statically.

Your computer doesn't come with a label on it saying "Thanks for your purchase! This machine's IP address is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.". Computers can change IP addresses, just like houses can change telephone numbers.

Sort of. I'm not really explaining this very well right now due to laziness.

Computers do, however, have a [theoretically] unchanging identifier that sticks with them until death. This is the MAC code stored deep inside the NIC's memory (and written on the side of it). I said theoretically because you can change this, but you're not exactly supposed to.

Read on Wikipedia about IP addresses. Their articles will probably own my crap explanations (and failed telephone analogies).

mysterymike1
10-30-2007, 03:55 AM
Can you get the IP of someone of off myspace? Like to find out where they are etc?

Here is the myspace log in...

mycopes@**********
mybaby*

mangogirl
11-05-2007, 10:31 AM
I too would like to have that link!

mangogirl@comcast.net:D

SEMOROOK
11-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Need to get an IP address from a forum! Will pay! Send me an email at ctcspn2007@hotmail.com

Newby_Programme
11-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Okay to the * losers that posted above me.

Lets get something straight.

Dont come here and spam and just make a idiot out of your self. When you post your email it tells me one thing, That your to lazy to come back to the forum to see the reply to your comment. I know yous wont see this but this just goes for anyone else who wants to look like a dickhead.

Newbs

sleez3
11-08-2007, 02:46 PM
I need help with trying to get someone else's IP address. I did run and netstat and everything but now im stuck

Newby_Programme
11-09-2007, 03:17 AM
I need help with trying to get someone else's IP address. I did run and netstat and everything but now im stuck

Of course you didnt wanna see what i wrote above.

So no im annoyed and sick of people like you.

So.......

Fuck Off!

Moonbat
11-25-2007, 07:37 PM
I have recieved a stunning, and somewhat disturbing request from this thread. Although I don't like it, I must, as a moderator, do my duty and fufill the request made by this thread. Below I have a copy of the request made by the thread.

PLEASE LET ME DIE (http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Please%20Let%20Me%20Die.jpg)
So, this thread is officially locked. This thread would like to thank me for letting it die.

Please send your condolences to:

Mr. getting someones IP address
P.O. Box 00*4-20**
Anehiem, Michigan
United States of America

Please do not send any *****, explosives, or other illegal material. Flowers and home decorations are appropriate funeral gifts, and would be appreciated.

Ezekiel
11-26-2007, 05:55 PM
Please do not send any *****, explosives, or other illegal material.

Shit; that's me out of ideas then.

Moonbat
11-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Shit; that's me out of ideas then.

C'mon, not even a card?

Ezekiel
11-27-2007, 02:13 PM
C'mon, not even a card?

Meh; cards are boring unless they're one of the following:

A card containing explosive instructions

LSD blotter card

Moonbat
11-27-2007, 04:31 PM
What's an LSD blotter card?

Excuse my lack of drug knowledge, sire.:p

Ezekiel
12-05-2007, 12:50 AM
What's an LSD blotter card?

Excuse my lack of drug knowledge, sire.:p

Like LSD blotter paper, but in card form. It'd be possible to soak the liquid LSD in card just like paper.

Never had LSD myself though, so I'm not qualified to sound knowledgeable on it.

This thread lives on!

Moonbat
12-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Indeed, the thread lives on (but for mods only) :D

Ezekiel
12-08-2007, 02:34 AM
Indeed, the thread lives on (but for mods only) :D

This way we have an idiot filter.