PDA

View Full Version : Want to test ur hacking skills??

N/A
01-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Want to test ur hacking skills??
go to www.hackthissite.org it is legall and test ur hacking skills there

Good Luck.

songmuyang
01-18-2005, 02:03 AM
I had gone to that site......
And it's good.

SyntaXmasteR
01-19-2005, 08:00 AM
I made it to the java scripting of cookies and then was stuck~ Im not a big java scripter so i had trouble injecting the url on level 5 :-/

Unregistered
01-23-2005, 04:57 AM
hikzzz i didnt pass level * ................... sob

Unregistered
01-23-2005, 06:57 AM
hello, i have been playing around on the site but on the basic web hacking i cant get past level 4, can someone give me a hint to where the password is located?

SyntaXmasteR
01-23-2005, 08:56 AM
Well you have to know the basics of PHP.

Hint:

Click Reply on this forum and look at the URL it gives you. If you need more of a hint ill provide...

Unregistered
01-23-2005, 03:54 PM
ok so i am looking at the url that it gave me when i clicked on reply but that doesnt help me verry much because when i hover my mouse button it shows the url down in the bottom of the screen but on the site it doesnt, can you please give me more help?

Unregistered
01-23-2005, 04:12 PM
It looks like a great site, but im having some problems...
I have registered, when i log in everything works fine but when i click on a link like "Basic web hacking" i get an error saying "You need to be authed to use this page." and i see that im not logged in anymore. There is also another error i sometimes get saying "FORBIDDEN Session IP does not match user IP. Access denied.".

Am i doing something wrong? Has anyone else experienced these problems?

Thanks in advance.

SyntaXmasteR
01-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Hint#2:

Look at the HTML for the form. You want to send it to yourself, not "the other guys adress". Second, when you save the file on your local computer the paths "/path/file.php" will not work anymore right? You have to put the full path so it knows where to find it.

Ex. www.domain.com/path/file.php

This should be enough clues

Unregistered
01-23-2005, 09:04 PM
thanks, you have been a real help

Unregistered
01-24-2005, 02:16 AM
now that i have level 4 completed can someone help me with level 5? i dont understand how i am supposed to get the password.

Unregistered
01-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by N/A
Want to test ur hacking skills??
go to www.hackthissite.org it is legall and test ur hacking skills there

Good Luck.

i should hate u for this, you made me lose more than 6 hours with that. but it sure feels great:

Congratulations, you have successfully completed every basic level!

SyntaX******, this is very useful for completing level 5, and not only:

http://www.hackthissite.org/articles/read/7

remember that one has to put the right form number too, that x...

satarul
01-24-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
It looks like a great site, but im having some problems...
I have registered, when i log in everything works fine but when i click on a link like "Basic web hacking" i get an error saying "You need to be authed to use this page." and i see that im not logged in anymore. There is also another error i sometimes get saying "FORBIDDEN Session IP does not match user IP. Access denied.".

Am i doing something wrong? Has anyone else experienced these problems?

Thanks in advance.

uncheck the "Save cookie? Static ip required." box. i suppose you are on dialup, or for any reason, your ip changes very often.
hope this solves it

satarul
01-25-2005, 09:22 PM
in realistic mission *2, is there any way to read the TIPS.TXT from the windows directory?

limefire
02-03-2005, 10:57 PM
hey i cant regester i dont know what a image valadation is

Unregistered
02-04-2005, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by limefire
hey i cant regester i dont know what a image valadation is

then how daphuck did you made an account at all-nettools.com???? or, did you hack someone`s pass? :D

natimaster
10-28-2005, 07:54 AM
I have not passed level *, can somebody tell me? :(

pal
10-28-2005, 11:16 AM
its a corrupt link for me :(

DrewD
03-02-2006, 09:27 AM
little hint on the form number...its between 0 and 2.;)

Ezekiel
03-02-2006, 11:15 AM
little hint on the form number...its between 0 and 2.;)

Well done, you just brought up a thread from over 4 months ago. I don't think they are going to be around to reply to your comment.

Alucard
03-03-2006, 10:16 AM
I have not passed level *, can somebody tell me? :(

you dont go around asking ppl can u help me hack cuz u are actually learning and i think they do have a link for help so look it up cuz u r learning it on ur own. but if u want to learn all the things easily then go get a hacking book or google up some nerdy computer hacking summer camps. :)