PDA

View Full Version : how to get someones Ip addy??

Unregistered
02-10-2005, 04:26 PM
i was wondering how to get someones IP Addy tgrough command prompt when we are direct connected over AIM????

Unregistered
02-11-2005, 11:38 PM
its diffucult because AIM now uses there own servere to direct the connections from one user to another

Unregistered
02-20-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
i was wondering how to get someones IP Addy tgrough command prompt when we are direct connected over AIM????

There are two options for this:
*. You can use netstat through the command prompt, or
2. The method I prefer; ask them for their IP address. Most people don't know what an IP address does so they will have no problem giving it to you. Tell them to right click the textbox, go to insert, click IP address. Simple as that.

wannalearnsth
02-20-2005, 09:54 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Unregistered
*. .......
2. The method I prefer; ask them for their IP address. Most people don't know what an IP address does so they will have no problem giving it to you. Tell them to right click the textbox, go to insert, click IP address. Simple as that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am wondering if there is a proggy to see others' IP addy in a chatroom like Yahoo Meseenger. When I log into one room using 2 different Yahoo IDs, someone said that he could see my IDs coming from the same originating IP address. Do you happen to know that proggy and where I can download it?
Thanks

Unregistered
02-20-2005, 10:16 PM
there are programs. but they're a 2 edge sword.. it enables you to get ip addresses but makes you vulnerable. what does it matter anyways?

Unregistered
07-08-2005, 07:05 PM
How can I get an ip addy from a message ***rd.

Unregistered
07-14-2005, 08:43 PM
you can't only administrators have the right to see peoples ip address on a message ***rd, why do you want to do this? to hack all the people that helped you out here or something?

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 01:11 PM
the cmd command 'netstat' gives u every tcp connection that is open, which if u were connected to sum* via *** or watever it should show the connection and ip,.. 'should'