PDA

View Full Version : Server Information

winston
02-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Hello everyone. I have been a long-time visitor of all-nettools.com for about 4 years now. There was a feature that seems to have been discontinued since the redesign.

It was a special tool that allowed you to type in an IP and retrieve the details of the server running on it. It would send back results on the OS and the web server running (Apache, IIS, Zeus, etc). I am very curious if this site will be returning this neat feature. In the meantime, is anyone aware of a similar feature on a different site?

Thanks.

ABHIS
02-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by winston
Hello everyone. I have been a long-time visitor of all-nettools.com for about 4 years now. There was a feature that seems to have been discontinued since the redesign.

It was a special tool that allowed you to type in an IP and retrieve the details of the server running on it. It would send back results on the OS and the web server running (Apache, IIS, Zeus, etc). I am very curious if this site will be returning this neat feature. In the meantime, is anyone aware of a similar feature on a different site?

Thanks.

This (http://www.grc.com/files/idserve.exe) is exactly what you are looking for.