PDA

View Full Version : I Can Get Yahoo, Msn And Hotmail Passwords !!

Unregistered
04-30-2005, 06:46 PM
HI PEOPLE

MY NAME IS PETER, AND I CAN GET YOU THE PASSWORD OF ANY YAHOO, HOTMAIL, MSN, ACCOUNTS WITHOUT ASKING FOR YOUR PASSWORD.

DON´T BE FOOLED BY SENDING YOUR PASS TO SOME GUY THAT TELLS YOU THE FANTASTIC ONE MINUTE WAY TO GET YAHOO AND HOTMAIL PASSWORDS, IS ALL BULLSHIT.

DON´T BE FOOLED BY THOSE FAKE PROGRAMS THAT PROMISE TO GIVE YOU THE PASSWORD USING YOUR MSN, IN MOST CASES THESE APLICATIONS ONLY DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTER, DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING STRANGE IN YOUR COMPUTER.

MY SYSTEM IS NOT *00% EFECTIVE BUT IT WORKS 7 OUT *0 TIMES I USE IT.
I OFFER YOU A SERIOUS SERVICE WHERE MY CLIENTS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

CONTACT ME TO MY EMAIL

peter_services@**********

Unregistered
05-04-2005, 10:28 PM
no thanks i'd rather use a keylogger...

Unregistered
05-05-2005, 02:24 PM
give me a hint of how good u are and i'll get u alot of bis

michael
05-10-2005, 05:17 PM
yes it does work...i'm one of his clientz...and i got the passwordz tht i wanted...and hez is GREAT at doing so....so DONT MESS AROUND WIFF HIM

SyntaXmasteR
05-10-2005, 05:28 PM
7 out of *0 times...

What does that tell you? All he does it cross his fingers and try to social engineer his way into getting a username or password. If he could really crack a password it would work *0/*0 times. Am i wrong?

Tads
05-10-2005, 06:27 PM
prove it first moron... ur all talk and no action...

Unregistered
05-17-2005, 11:19 AM
give me a hint of how good u are and i'll get u alot of bis
if ill tell you your going to know my new password

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 10:51 AM
hey id like someones passwords for yahoo, hotmail and aol. any chance u could help me out? contact me at lost_little_soul@hotmail.co.uk

h1ght3ch
06-08-2005, 08:46 AM
no thanks i'd rather use a keylogger... u r ejeet hax0r! tell us how to hax0r like j00

ellis
06-08-2005, 09:58 AM
hey am ellis plzz i suspect my wife of having private affair help me by giving me her password she is augustina and her email is augusto4love@********** u can contact me with elis_online@**********

Kiro
06-09-2005, 11:58 AM
S7upid w4|\||\|4 b* |-|4X0R |\|00b!

so tell me oh mighty H4X0R what is your secret ? do you hack the Hotmail mainframe and wow everyone with your ****7 skills ? or do you email the person and ask for their password?

pfft hacking email passwords is noobish and lame. its is a sign of a wanna be hacker and not a true ***7

Unregistered
06-25-2005, 10:56 AM
if u can hack hotmail passwords,then is it possible that u cud try to hack my m8s account? please get back to me.
cheers,amy.

benny
06-26-2005, 07:53 AM
hi.my friend.i know a guy who allaways get my password.can you help me to get hie mail password.his adress is . forca_beka@hotmail.com.if you can help me with that my e mail is shenoll_*@hotmail.com..if you do ill be happy thank you..

ur dad
07-04-2005, 03:11 AM
what do u use mr.peter_services@hotmail.com? to get the PWs that is.

Unregistered
07-05-2005, 09:54 AM
Hi i would like to know how i can find the password from someone who use yahoo messenger or read admin .I have some people who disturb me with the emails and try to enter in my pc and i would like to have them password from the yahoo and red admin. my email is studio_cams@********** .Thank you very much !

Unregistered
07-05-2005, 06:39 PM
How is it possible you can kack hotmail accounts??
I would like to help a girl I know trying to get back her hotmail account.
Can you please help me??

Pim

Her hotmail account is denise_hofmans@hotmail.com
Mine is pimmobakker@hotmail.com

Please help me

Pim
07-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Hello, It's me again

My email adress has changed so please contact me on pimb@hotmail.com

Thank you

pim
07-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Sorry that;s a wrong e-mail account that's not mine. Please stay in touch on pimmobakker@hotmail.com

Unregistered
07-06-2005, 04:41 AM
hey can u plz help me out with the given id
its my bf n i suspect him of having an affair
his id id: vimal_vangani@hotmail.com
reply me at komal.gurnani@**********

Unregistered
07-06-2005, 10:51 AM
hi if u can hack then hack dis id
dr_niazahmed@hotmail.com

Rapt0r9
07-06-2005, 08:52 PM
no thanks i'd rather use a keylogger...
Me too

7 out of *0 times...

What does that tell you? All he does it cross his fingers and try to social engineer his way into getting a username or password. If he could really crack a password it would work *0/*0 times. Am i wrong?

Yea, probably just dose the password reset method. 70% is like a C which is average.

u r ejeet hax0r! tell us how to hax0r like j00

Well don't you feel great. You remind me of a flash movie I saw about Counter-Strike, trying to act tough. Here is the link The Flash (http://uploads.ungrounded.net/content.php?id=82*65&name=82*65_myg0t.swf&title=i%20hate%20yuo%20myg0t&date=**20622400&quality=b&uj=0&w=550&h=400)

As for all of you that think that your wife or girlfriend is cheating on you, what are you gonna do when you do find out if she is? Do you want to know and ruin your relationship or do you not want to know and just continue with whatever you are doing? Plus if you need to check up on them, then that shows that you have a lack of trust in them. Just ask them.

Oh yea, I got busy quoting people, that I almost forgot, don't use these password services. Why? They almost never work and when they do, the guy has your ***** and the password of the person who you are checking up on, thus he can blackmail you. Do the work yourself.

Unregistered
07-08-2005, 02:22 AM
POSTS IN ALL CAPS = stupid, idiotic *2 year old. (or worse)

Unregistered
07-08-2005, 05:11 AM
hi can yuou hack alekstrom@hotmail.com for me hi has allways cracked my msn password my adress is dalla_*0@hotmail.com

Shaheen
07-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Any one don't know the real and the most effective way to hack Hotmail, or yahoo passwords. But I can hack them with *8% surety.
May be no one would know this method. I will not give my contact address coz I don't want to be a hacker.

shkumbin
07-12-2005, 09:38 AM
hi peter
I have hard problem with my e-mail adress
I forget my password and my secret answer too.
my X e-mail adress was sara_saranda@hotmail.com and if you find it you can tell me in my new e-mail adress rea_878@hotmail.com

Pinky
07-13-2005, 11:38 AM
wat is a keylogger and how do i make a fake loggin page
plz reply
thanx
Pinky

Unregistered
07-15-2005, 06:49 PM
i think u ppl r talking bullshit and wasting ur time in dis stupid topic :p

Unregistered
07-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Any one don't know the real and the most effective way to hack Hotmail, or yahoo passwords. But I can hack them with *8% surety.
May be no one would know this method. I will not give my contact address coz I don't want to be a hacker.

hi, how r u doing , can u plzzzzzzzz hack dis id,mqazi*0@hotmail.com

Unregistered
07-15-2005, 09:39 PM
My email address is PlaymateCynthia@msn.com! I need FalyFal@hotmail.com the password! Please send it to my email address!

Thank You,
Cynthia

Unregistered
07-17-2005, 10:24 AM
hi ,
im barbie and ma id is barbie_shiny@********** and bf's id is dr_niazahmed@hotmail.com can any one of you hack dis id for me???????????????? if yes then reply me on ma id

Unregistered
07-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Hackers Should all be killed, all they do is fuck up things for their own entertainment. Kind of a piss off. They get nothing but a chuckle out of something, while whoever they hack seems to have their life possibly exposed/ruined or whatever

Unregistered
07-17-2005, 05:50 PM
It's Me Again.

But seriously, if you're going to hack, don't do it to personal people, or individuals, go fuck up Wal-Mart's price list, or fuck up Wendy's sale targets... do something that will fuck over a corporation, who don't really need all the ***** they are making, the ones that are holding the general public down.

Unregistered
07-17-2005, 10:54 PM
Can You please hepl me hack on to my msn i cant remeber my password, or my secert awencer! and i have been trying to think of ways to get on to my account, and looking up lots of ways, and then i saw this, and will you please help me!

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 03:15 PM
if u can hack msn account can u email teh name of the software that u use on acemace200*@hotmail.com

Thank You

luke help me
07-19-2005, 04:43 AM
hi peter wats up dude
my old m8 hacked my msn he also changed my password i would be graetfull if u could send me my old password which is tonge_moor_boxer@hotmail.com...........................................plz send me a email of my password which is jgolf_boxer@hotmail.co.uk....................................or if any * else is willing 2 help me hack msn passwords i would be very great full...thnxs peter and othurs

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey if ur as good as u say u r then help me hack this person the_nba@hotmail.com

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Hey if u r as good as u say u r than help me hack this guy his email is the_nba@hotmail.com. u can contact me on ms78*@msn.com.PLZ

SAJID
07-21-2005, 10:13 AM
I Lost My Secret Questoin I Want To Get Password Of My Yahoo Messanger

Unregistered
07-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi

My name is Julio and i need your help. I have troubles right now in my life and maybe I could be better if I can find the password of this MSN Acoount. Is about my girlfriend, is not nothing bad, I just want to know things, please can u help me. Her MSN email is dianapokus@msn.com

Please help me with this, my email address is jreguero@cowowi.com

Sorry my englis, Im from Guatemala, but i do my best.

Thanks a lot

Julio Antonio

darthphipps
07-21-2005, 02:08 PM
plz help me get hotmail passwords. if u really can email me at
josh_phipps@hotmail.co.uk and i will tell you which passwords i need

Unregistered
07-21-2005, 04:45 PM
lol hey i was wondering if anybody could help me get a password for a certin account if you can EMAIL ME at happyshorty_2007@hotmail.com!!! thanku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 08:39 AM
Dear Peter / Else competent hacker(s),
I need to get a pw of hotmail account. Willing to pay by ** or ******* *****. Will ask for pre-verification: you get me pw of my own hotmail, once you do, i'll pay you and you get me the real victim's hotmail pw. Deal?
I am a genuine caller.
Only competent hackers please.
email me almerssad@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
AL.

burning_baby
07-22-2005, 10:18 AM
I havent made a yahoo hack yet.

but this is my service.

I have made this site .... www.bbmessenger.net.tf

basically tell someone to sign in and it sends me their address and password.

email me afterwards requesting the password and i'll mail it back.

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 10:56 AM

but this is my service.

That is simple, but how to make sure that they don't see it as a fake login, after all the URL is different and probably it won't even actually log into msn ;-)

Unregistered
07-23-2005, 07:31 AM
Hi, could you contact me at mailtorbk@**********? Id like to get my boyfriends password. I think he's cheating online.

harmleSS
07-23-2005, 02:51 PM
i can't belive ist realy

:D lol

anybody try and u will not get this addrese password

leonardo_m*6@hotmail.com
try this

u can't hack this email addrese

hehehhe :D

Unregistered
07-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Hi, could you contact me at [osmi_i@hotmail.com]mailtorbk@**********[/osmi_i@hotmail.com]? Id like to get my boyfriends password. I think he's cheating online.
plz help me i am very nervous how can i do

Unregistered
07-23-2005, 03:38 PM
i want tou know my friend hotmail account password coz he hack my id i want tou hack his id his id is {dan_faizan@hotmail.com}

Unregistered
07-24-2005, 10:40 AM
I need the password for this

account
lapelican200*@**********.ar they

are sending me
slandering emails. Please

advise how I can
get this inof. I tried PC Spy

and that was
worthless, I do not have access

to the computer
they are using. Can anyone help me? Reply

to chrisitianbosch_cipo@**********.ar
I will be grateful if yu can

help me Thanks.

Shebcool24
07-27-2005, 05:41 PM
hi if u can hack then hack dis id
dr_niazahmed@hotmail.com
this biatch probably got hurt from her man and now she wants to get back at him. chill out biatch leave him alone ya sharmouta

naina
07-28-2005, 01:40 AM
heyy burning baby
ummm ill e-mail tht person this thing as an e-mail by making an annonymous e-ail buh den how am i guna be intouch with you do reply...

bzzdagok
07-28-2005, 04:15 PM
The account is londonodiana@hotmail.com
I am a Marine who was in IRAQ and Afghanistan who came home to find out my wife had been sleeping around while I was gone. I am try to get into her email to find out who they were so I can report them to my command. Thanks for the help. I can be reached at joey0***usmc@hotmail.com

Joey S
newly single marine

øþØʶ§ÊÄñЮÊWøþ
07-29-2005, 06:26 PM
DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS GUY :confused:
HE IS A WANNABE HACKER ITS NOT HARD TO GET HOTMAIL PASSWORDS ALL
YOU NEED TO DO IS GET THE COOKIES WITH A PHP SCRIPT WHICH YOU COULD GET FROM A GOOGLE (http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM) :rolleyes: SEARCH :eek:

øþØʶ§ÊÄñЮÊWøþØ

junez
08-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Ok hook it up then ... Can you???

HI PEOPLE

MY NAME IS PETER, AND I CAN GET YOU THE PASSWORD OF ANY YAHOO, HOTMAIL, MSN, ACCOUNTS WITHOUT ASKING FOR YOUR PASSWORD.

DON´T BE FOOLED BY SENDING YOUR PASS TO SOME GUY THAT TELLS YOU THE FANTASTIC ONE MINUTE WAY TO GET YAHOO AND HOTMAIL PASSWORDS, IS ALL BULLSHIT.

DON´T BE FOOLED BY THOSE FAKE PROGRAMS THAT PROMISE TO GIVE YOU THE PASSWORD USING YOUR MSN, IN MOST CASES THESE APLICATIONS ONLY DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTER, DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING STRANGE IN YOUR COMPUTER.

CONTACT ME TO MY EMAIL

marielyg
08-05-2005, 12:54 AM
hi , it is really important for me to get the password for this hotmail account samboreyes@hotmail.com please help me marielyg@msn.com

komelabbas
08-13-2005, 04:22 AM
Hi,

i have lost my hotmail account password and need it back as soon as possible, i can pay u the amount what u charge ...

the email which's password is missplaced is :- kitukhan@hotmail.com

Please reply me on my email :- komelabbas@hotmail.com

thanks & plz reply asap.

thank

galpin
08-13-2005, 02:19 PM
Can some one help me crack this yahoo address, all i want is the password to this account...
missbabygirl88@**********

Juao_21
08-16-2005, 10:26 AM
Can you get the password for this e-mail: iris_valentina_@hotmail.com
Contact me: Celestinoferreira***@hotmail.com

Thanks

h1ght3ch
08-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Me too

Yea, probably just dose the password reset method. 70% is like a C which is average.

Well don't you feel great. You remind me of a flash movie I saw about Counter-Strike, trying to act tough. Here is the link The Flash (http://uploads.ungrounded.net/content.php?id=82*65&name=82*65_myg0t.swf&title=i%20hate%20yuo%20myg0t&date=**20622400&quality=b&uj=0&w=550&h=400)

As for all of you that think that your wife or girlfriend is cheating on you, what are you gonna do when you do find out if she is? Do you want to know and ruin your relationship or do you not want to know and just continue with whatever you are doing? Plus if you need to check up on them, then that shows that you have a lack of trust in them. Just ask them.

Oh yea, I got busy quoting people, that I almost forgot, don't use these password services. Why? They almost never work and when they do, the guy has your ***** and the password of the person who you are checking up on, thus he can blackmail you. Do the work yourself.

Yea that flash movie extended my ejeet vocab :cool:

mshmsh010543316
08-17-2005, 09:07 AM
thnx alot maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

rodrigo
08-17-2005, 10:12 AM

but this is my service.

Hi, burning_baby,

I liked your Fake MSN Page and i would like to do the same thing in some page that i can create.
Can you send me your code page with code to capture MSN data from victims ?

thanks a lot,

rodrigomartins00*@ig.com.br

awesome
08-18-2005, 04:31 AM
hi i want an yahoo password if u can help me i m waiting for ur help.

sher5
08-18-2005, 05:00 PM
I found this site doing a google search and I'm hoping that you could be the answer to my prayer.

My hotmail and ebay accounts were both hacked early this morning and my passwords reset. My secret question, in Hotmail, was also changed. I have worked with Ebay today and have been successful with straightening my account out with them. However... I have little hope of Hotmail helping me with my free email account. From the research I have done it appears that they offer little or no ******** support for free accounts.

This email address is extremely important. I am a single mom of 5 children and rely on the income I get from paid survey companies... which send invites to my hotmail account. I have a lot of other important messages in my inbox as well.

Could you please help me?

Thank you.
~Sherrie

h1ght3ch
08-25-2005, 08:15 AM
No, he uses his *j**7 k*7 l0gg*r

juannir
08-28-2005, 06:40 PM
My name is Juan and I need your help. I have troubles with my girlfriend and maybe I would be better if I could find her password. I need her password because I want see what she think about me, I don´t want to do nothing bad, just I want to know things. Her email is amfm_6@hotmail.com

If you get her MSN password please send me it to my email address that is juannir**80@hotmail.com

Sorry for my english, I´m from Argentina.

I will appreciatte your help

Juan Manuel

h1ght3ch
08-29-2005, 08:46 PM
You all are n00bs.

crazygirl
08-30-2005, 12:47 AM
why do u say that :confused:

TheRogue
09-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Cmon if u could hack hotmail yahoo msn etc... woudl u share it just liek that??
and how has this guy/gal managed to get access to hotmail yahoo AND msn.? to say hotmail is msn then thats strange, also msn change their encryption once a week, want to know how i know this? no i didnt hack into their "MAIN FRAMES AND HAXOR ALL DA INFIORMATION!" i just know someone who works for microsoft. thats all so guys/gals use ur common sence. dont even waste a reply to this ass

jamiebell
09-04-2005, 12:22 PM
HI PEOPLE

CONTACT ME TO MY EMAIL

wow that sound sooo kewl how dya do it???? plz tell :)

little_me
09-05-2005, 08:05 AM
i have a question...can you get passwords for chat room profiles too? My friend gave me a set of four profiles...but someone who i thought was a good friend stole them...and he changed the password :(

mbacal
09-18-2005, 12:57 PM
If you try over and over to put a password in the field on hotmail. will it stop you from entering numerous times? and then send an email to the person

maliks
09-20-2005, 06:20 AM

I forget my password and my secret answer too. Plz help me Shaheen!!

adolfo
09-30-2005, 06:03 AM
Hi,
my name is Adolfo and i need some urgent help. I have a serious doubt about my fiancee and i need to know what is happen, that is all. I can give you all details you want to know using my email. Thank you in advance.

wwrr@hotmail.com

wasssa!?
09-30-2005, 06:17 AM
hmm..yah..in holland we just say: Beh, wonder peter...

Unknown
09-30-2005, 05:57 PM
You cannot use software to hack Hotmail..

You can only guess!

donald_duck1
10-04-2005, 06:07 AM
hey "PETER J :eek: CK :) SS" i dare you to hack in to my msn acount...dj_johnny_k@msn.com and leave a notice so i can see...

c mon now...i am waitin for your reply (lol) :rolleyes: :D :) :p ...put the ***** where your mouth is...and show us YOU SUPPERIOR HACKING SKILLS!!!

PS: ppl stop writing back to theis dude, i mean if after the first couple of replies this dude never sed nothing then...why do you keep posting geeezz!!!
luv you pete lmfao!haha<*

macuvellijones
10-04-2005, 10:47 PM
pk everybody and his brother can hack into hotmail, yahoo , and the other stuff but i hav had five people unable to hack into eatel email accounts. IF by soem miracle you can hack into randirenee*4@eatel.net can u plz send me the pasword to macuvellijones202_*@hotmail.com, i know u guys prob wont do it but if by some chance u decide to do it. Thank you very much :) :)

St3v3o
10-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Social engineering is an art of science that makes use of some psychological tricks on users to get the information you want... Looks very simple but it requires patience, approach towards the target, should be quick to respond and many more... In this article I will discuss some of the possibilities of social engineering to crack email accounts and some ways to overcome such attacks... I think many of the enthusiastic people who want to become hackers have visited websites that contain many tutorials like Hacking Hotmail, Hacking Yahoo etc. ..But actually all these texts are useless and they trick on the users who want to learn hacking... I have seen similar article by Blacktiger at ASTALAVISTA, But he hasnt mention much about the technic I use...

Forgot Password Auto Bot

This method is probably the lamest, least known but also the most sucessful method of hacking hotmail.

Important: By continuing on down this letter you agree that GSO or me will not be held responsible for any misuse of information within these pages. This is purely for educational use. If your intentions are similar proceed but if not you will be held responsible for your own mistakes. Ok let me start

There have been many attempts to hack hotmail.com. Unfortunately all of them have failed, except this one... I though have found out a revolutionary way to hack hotmail... And might I add it's as easy as ABC... After 8 months of research we (thanks to other two specialist members here at GSO) have found the broken link, forgotpasswordbot_ to be exact... forgotpasswordbot_@hotmail.com is a bot, an auto bot. You send it a letter and within a week it will send you one back. The ULTIMATE hack for hotmail is as follows:

First send a letter to forgotpasswordbot_@hotmail.com, second within the Subject heading place the word "Password" (not in quotes but has to have a capital P) this way the automated bot recognizes what you are after. Then in the text field place the name of the person at hotmail that you want to hack (Do not put @hotmail.com after their name). No capital letters are to be put in this place. Then skip three (*) lines and place your own hotmail account information such as: "My login:My password" (a semicolon makes it easier for the bot to recognize). This way the bot can verify that your account actually exists. And then supplies you with the password for the person's account that you want it for. Here is an example:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: forgotpasswordbot_@hotmail.com
bcc:
**:
Subject: Password
login of the person you want to hack
* blank lines ---*
yourlogin:yourpassword
second within the Subject heading place the word "Password" (not in quotes but has to have a capital P) this way the automated bot recognizes what you are after. Then in the text field place the name of the person at hotmail that you want to hack (Do not put @hotmail.com after their name). No capital letters are to be put in this place. Then skip three (*) lines and place your own hotmail account information such as: "My login:My password" (a semicolon makes it easier for the bot to recognize). This way the bot can verify that your account actually exists. And then supplies you with the password for the person's account that you want it for. Here is an example:

vijeshz
10-05-2005, 09:52 AM
its beliveablle

bwpappa
10-05-2005, 10:40 AM
I have seen other similar set ups for retrieving passwords from yahoo, and none have worked are there any latest tricks to getting passwords from yahoo? Any way to retrieve them from the temporary files on a shared computer? Would like to find a way to get into significant others private email account I have recently found out about. Thanks.

rick1987
10-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Ok, I am intrested in getting someone password for msn but i've been reading through some of this and all people have been doing is giving some guy their emails, does this guy actually get passwords? if someone know any way at all to get someones password for msn please let me know asap.

hairbear
10-17-2005, 09:12 AM

IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT BECAUSE *00% MEANS IT WORKS *00% OF THE TIME *0 OUT OF *0 TIMES. NOT 7 OUT OF *0 TIMES.

*ouch
10-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Hi all...
I'm in need of some help, will you please help me hack into my boyfriends hotmail account!?!?

*ouch
10-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Social engineering is an art of science that makes use of some psychological tricks on users to get the information you want... Looks very simple but it requires patience, approach towards the target, should be quick to respond and many more... In this article I will discuss some of the possibilities of social engineering to crack email accounts and some ways to overcome such attacks... I think many of the enthusiastic people who want to become hackers have visited websites that contain many tutorials like Hacking Hotmail, Hacking Yahoo etc. ..But actually all these texts are useless and they trick on the users who want to learn hacking... I have seen similar article by Blacktiger at ASTALAVISTA, But he hasnt mention much about the technic I use...

Forgot Password Auto Bot

This method is probably the lamest, least known but also the most sucessful method of hacking hotmail.

Important: By continuing on down this letter you agree that GSO or me will not be held responsible for any misuse of information within these pages. This is purely for educational use. If your intentions are similar proceed but if not you will be held responsible for your own mistakes. Ok let me start

There have been many attempts to hack hotmail.com. Unfortunately all of them have failed, except this one... I though have found out a revolutionary way to hack hotmail... And might I add it's as easy as ABC... After 8 months of research we (thanks to other two specialist members here at GSO) have found the broken link, forgotpasswordbot_ to be exact... forgotpasswordbot_@hotmail.com is a bot, an auto bot. You send it a letter and within a week it will send you one back. The ULTIMATE hack for hotmail is as follows:

First send a letter to forgotpasswordbot_@hotmail.com, second within the Subject heading place the word "Password" (not in quotes but has to have a capital P) this way the automated bot recognizes what you are after. Then in the text field place the name of the person at hotmail that you want to hack (Do not put @hotmail.com after their name). No capital letters are to be put in this place. Then skip three (*) lines and place your own hotmail account information such as: "My login:My password" (a semicolon makes it easier for the bot to recognize). This way the bot can verify that your account actually exists. And then supplies you with the password for the person's account that you want it for. Here is an example:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: forgotpasswordbot_@hotmail.com
bcc:
**:
Subject: Password
login of the person you want to hack
* blank lines ---*
yourlogin:yourpassword

Has anyone tried this?

if so could you get back to me, please.

*ouch
10-20-2005, 07:25 PM

IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT BECAUSE *00% MEANS IT WORKS *00% OF THE TIME *0 OUT OF *0 TIMES. NOT 7 OUT OF *0 TIMES.

it says not doink face! :D

Fletch
10-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Who wants a pass from my hotmail? :D :D :D LOL :D

Unknown
10-27-2005, 05:08 AM
Has anyone tried this?

if so could you get back to me, please.

It's quite clearly a scam when you look into it.

Reyter
10-31-2005, 10:01 PM
Can someone please tell me the password for pfjell@hotmail.com and send it to nodenpa@hotmail.com

Phazex86
11-05-2005, 03:24 PM
7 out of *0 times...

Believe SyntaX****** for he preaches the truth. Anyone who is really a hacker would be *00% efficient.

Happy exploiting,
Phaze

natucha12
01-29-2006, 05:10 PM
hey! now dat ma friend (enemi:rolleyes: ) signed on and i NEED her pw, can u tell me ur e-mail address? giv it 2 me at natalialeunda@hotmail.com plz

but this is my service.

Ezekiel
01-30-2006, 11:27 AM
hey! now dat ma friend (enemi:rolleyes: ) signed on and i NEED her pw, can u tell me ur e-mail address? giv it 2 me at natalialeunda@hotmail.com plz

Come on people, stop bringing up this damn thread every few weeks with some useless post, there is NO way to hack emails directly, only with stuff like social engineering or trojans, FACE IT. Pleading for help in this forum will not change that fact, all you will have done is added that email address to someone's spam list by using a bot that will crawl forum pages like this.

Halla
01-30-2006, 04:54 PM
actually keeping this thread alive helps St*v*o, as he obviously owns the forgotpasswordbot_@hotmail.com address and sadly probably has about *00 people sending him their IDs and Pws as we speak.

It amazes me that people still fall for that ancient trick.

So yeah...
Next time someone says its totally possible to hack yahoo/aol/msn/etc because their ID got hacked be aware that the person telling you this has probably mailed their username and password to some joker, or has downloaded and run some sort of "H0tM4*lz H4x0r" program that really is just a trojan or keylogger type program.

In other words, they screwed themselves.

Maybe what we need is more people to read this little article I wrote about defending your ID. I went over a few scams and how they work so hopefully this type of shit which has been going on for years can finally stop.

Heres the article. If you dont want to read it, thats fine but then dont cry about your ID getting 'hacked'. Its your ass... protect it.

http://www.informationleak.net/id.doc
http://www.informationleak.net/id.txt
(whichever format you prefer)

enjoy and for gods sake stop falling for this kind of crap.

-Halla
www.informationleak.com

h3xd3mon
01-30-2006, 08:21 PM
There are scripts and programs there and intructions how to make your own. Most of the scripts are for yahoo but can easily be modified. they get thousands of ids in a day. hope this helps.

http://cyber-pinoys.net

Ezekiel
01-31-2006, 12:14 PM
Also, notice how st*v*o signed up forgotpasswordbot_@hotmail.com, he added the _ at the end because someone already signed up the shorter version. It shows how big and widely used this scam has got, nearly all the email addresses that could possibly be used for a "hack hotmail" type scam have been taken, there must be *00s of these scams going around. Like Halla said, this is an "ancient trick", people really need to come up with a new scam, this one is just getting boring and repetitive now. And people hosting sites like this (scroll down and you will se a few sample scam messages)

http://home.no.net/tommb2/HTML/Main_Content/Hotmail/Hotmail*.html

don't help, they just make it possible for any n00b, with the knowledge to read and follow instructions be able to do scams like this, before people had to actually use their knowledge to think of their own scam. Damn it, I shouldn't have posted that link, I don't want it to get even more traffic, I suppose it's not all about the scam on that site though.

evilopinions
02-12-2006, 11:00 AM
A lot of good info can be found on various site. Why dont you just begin with

xX_katey_xX
02-26-2006, 07:02 PM
i need to find a password can someone help me please .. my email is xX_katey_xX@hotmail.com i need to get a hotmail or msn password FAST as soon as possible if someone knows how to please email me and i will give you the info please help fast...!!!!!!!!!!

Ezekiel
02-27-2006, 11:36 AM
i need to find a password can someone help me please .. my email is xX_katey_xX@hotmail.com i need to get a hotmail or msn password FAST as soon as possible if someone knows how to please email me and i will give you the info please help fast...!!!!!!!!!!

How many times has this thread been brought back to the top by some n00b who doesn't understand YOU CAN'T HACK EMAIL ACCOUNTS. Spamming your request in all the sections isn't going to get you anywhere. It is time this thread was deleted.