PDA

View Full Version : How do I trace an IP of a poster in a forum?

GeekyGirl
05-16-2005, 09:05 AM
Hi.
Could someone help me please, I'm new to this?
I need to trace someones IP by tracing a post/thread they created in a forum. Is this possible?
Can I view a persons IP for one particular post and then another post?

As my mates forum account has been stolen by someone else and I need to know whether it is my mate thats posting or the hacker.
Please let me know through here. Thank you.

:)

SyntaXmasteR
05-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Is this your site? Can you add code to the pages?

If so i can help you out... Email me

Spacheman
05-16-2005, 01:37 PM
Hey GeekyGirl i can help you - just email full details of your problem.And tell me exactly what you need.
Best, Spacheman
spacheman@lycos.co.uk

GeekyGirl
05-16-2005, 02:18 PM
SyntaX****** - No this is not my site, I'm a member of the forum.

Spacheman- how do I know if I can trust you? You might do an attack on me :( Couldnt you just post it here or send me a pm thanks.

Spacheman
05-17-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi GeekyGirl.OK you think i want to crack you?
Let me explain to you something:
*)From *0 to *0 peoples email me EACH DAY! from such kind of forums for help to hack email account,teach computer skill and more.
2)Some peoples invite me to talk by MSN,Yahoo and its really cool.
*)For some peoples i do help for free and to someone for *****s.
4)I will not hack anyone who i don't know and DON'T HACK THOSE WHO EMAIL ME.
5)YOUR PRIVACY IS MY GUARANTEE - NO ONE INCLUDING PERSON YOU WANT GET DETAILS OF,WILL NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT YOU MAILED TO ME.
My mail is KIND A HIGH PROTECTION AND IS GOING ONLY TO ME USING MANY KIND OF EMAIL RELAY SERVICES AND SSL PROTECTION SERVICES.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO GET HELP FROM ME - IS TO EMAIL TO ME WITH DESCRIPTION OF YOUR PROBLEM.
SECOND - DON'T THINK THAT I AM TEENAGER WHO ONLY DOING IS "HACKING EVERYTHING WHAT HE SEE".
NO MY AGE IS 28 years.And i really serious hacker.If you need help - email me.Because HACKERS NEVER WORKS PUBLIC.
FOR YOU GEEKYGIRL I CAN HELP YOU FOR FREE.
BUT DON'T EXPECT MUCH IF THIS PERSON WILL USE PROXY SERVERS LIKE SOCKS 5 PROXY SERVERS,OR IF THAT PERSON WILL USE SPECIAL PROGRAMS CHANGING HIS IP SEVERAL TIMES PER MINUTE - YOU WILL NOT FIND SUCH WAYS HOW TO DETERMINE REAL IP-ADRESS,ONLY IF I WILL HACK THE PROXY SERVER - BUT AS YOU KNOW ITS CRIME AND NOT FREE.
ANYWAY IF YOU NEED HELP EMAIL ME - I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED AND OFCOURSE THERE IS NO INTEREST TO HACK YOUR EMAIL OR USE IT IN COMMERCIAL GOALS.
I AM NOT SPAMMER AND CRACKER.
Best Spacheman
spacheman@lycos.co.uk

Joeychingas
05-27-2005, 04:39 PM
!________________________________________________________________!

Unregistered
05-28-2005, 11:30 AM
!________________________________________________________________!
You fucking assholes aren't even script kiddies..damn

Unregistered
05-28-2005, 12:02 PM
Hi.
Could someone help me please, I'm new to this?
I need to trace someones IP by tracing a post/thread they created in a forum. Is this possible?
Can I view a persons IP for one particular post and then another post?

As my mates forum account has been stolen by someone else and I need to know whether it is my mate thats posting or the hacker.
Please let me know through here. Thank you.

:)

The admin of the forum is the only one who can access IPs of members unless the forum gets hacked and someone gains Admin privilege. Now, most imposters are not stupid enough to use their real "IP" address, they will likely use one or many freely available high anonymity proxy servers and free web based e-mail service addresses. This makes it next to impossible to discover their real E-Mail address, and their real IP address. If anyone here is telling you any different, they are full of it. Be careful of who you trust on the Internet with your confidential information. Would you trust any stranger with your confidential information in real life???

Inform the admin that you feel that your mate's forum account may have been stolen by someone else. He can then deactivate the account and force your mate to register again. Better yet if you have any other way to contact your mate, you can ask them directly if their account has been compromised and question them about the post(s).