PDA

View Full Version : Unregistered Users

doorlight
07-17-2005, 09:46 AM
I wish unregistered users are forbidden to start a thread or reply. what do you think? :)

Unregistered
07-17-2005, 12:00 PM
I can reply
??????
what is the question?

Pinky12
07-20-2005, 11:07 AM
lol i agreee

SyntaXmasteR
07-20-2005, 05:13 PM
I've sent a request to the site admin... The forum would hopefully become more informative w/ less threads on "How do i hack" and "My girlfriend broke up w/ me" ~ Or would it??

Unregistered
07-24-2005, 05:11 AM
I've never seen purpouse in a reg'd forum. Someone gets banned, they come back with diff nik & email to reg with; as repeat abusers are dealt with via IP, banning niks is only short-term, as short as it takes to create new user. BUT, I've never ran a forum, there may be something I don't know, nor have heard.

I don't reg here merely out of laziness. Ya ya, not too lazy to post. But if I reg'd, I wouldn't feel like posting! lol.

At least at this forum, small as may be, I do not see the flaming going on towards a non-reg'd poster just because he/she is non-reg'd. Funny, at BBR, non-reg'd poster makes pertanant post, but it disagrees with reg user opinion - reg user flames non-reg'd user by calling him a troll and to come back and register THEN say something to him [reg user], lol. About childish. Ah well, that's this here interwebbynetthingy.

Discarded Vet