PDA

View Full Version : MSN Freezer

Nietes
11-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Look with google foor mns freezer and have fun :)

Its and nice program to freeze another msn/hotmail account

If you want it let me now and i mail it

Emaan
11-05-2005, 10:21 AM
i read ur post tell me how u will do it mail me at spectecular6@Hotmail.com

Nobody
11-13-2005, 08:37 AM
Can somebody freeze smurfje65@hotmail.com

Freezer can be downwload at

http://www.infogreg.com/releases/chat/icecold-reloaded.html

Headake
11-14-2005, 06:08 AM
AntiVir Found SecurityPrivacyRisk/Homac.A
ArcaVir Found Trojan.Hacktool.Homac
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found Virtool.Homac.A
ClamAV Found Virtool.Hotfreezer
Dr.Web Found Tool.Homac
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
Fortinet Found HackerTool/Homac
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found HackTool.Win*2.Homac
NOD*2 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
UNA Found HackTool.Win*2.Homac
VBA*2 Found HackTool.Win*2.Homac

Wanna be Hax00rs!!! who try to freeze other peoples msn. Getting their own email accounts hacked!

MAN TALK ABOUT IRONY! :D

Nobody
11-14-2005, 08:10 AM
Yes its an tool, not an trojan, nothing wrong with it :)

Headake
11-15-2005, 01:40 AM
Oh Ya Ya its a tool!!!

Its a tool for Nobody to steal your username and password!
Nice tool that is.. I say!

Bobo
11-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Its a tool for Nobody to steal your username and password!
Nice tool that is.. I say!

Don't be hard on him.. :) That's the only way for him to get new friends.. :)

Shadow Dragon
12-08-2005, 10:09 PM
I noticed that Nobody has not responded to the allegations of his 'tool'. I will take his silence as an affirmation. If you wanna hack, don't hack other hackers, you will just get yourself into something that you can't get out of.

ub3r_n00b
01-03-2006, 02:33 AM
If your account gets frozen...how do you unfreze it.Do you just enter your hotmail and press DeFreeze Acount?By the way how would you get the password off of that thing if you can:confused:

Ezekiel
01-28-2006, 03:50 AM
wanting to know your friends password or is your girlfriend having an secret affair.or is your partner cheating you or u want to know what your child is doing online
how easy would it be if only u had their email password .now you can get the required password very easily just contact our agency that is the underground survielence just click on the link below for more info
http://www.secretsurveilance.*50m.com/

This is a scam, read my post on

http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=*80*&page=2

wicoovgy06
02-06-2006, 08:51 AM

hi im just wonderin if u can mail me the freezer plz because ive heard its a gd program from a freind i wud like to have it if its ok with u to send me it..... thank you from wicoovgy06

EvilThoutZzZ
03-08-2006, 08:54 AM
wow thats fun??? are u serious ok look people all u gotta do is write a script for msn and pick the email u want and it sends it to the msn server. U can only try so many times. Plus u have to leave this msn freezer up at all times if u want it frozen solid lmao. Plus if u got a wireless router and a laptop and someone using that laptop. The msn freezer will block that laptop from getting internet acess. Whats the point of freezing an account? just plain stupid im srry but thats just a waste of time. Sure u can threat people but i dont think ur gonna keep that program up at all times. Is doesnt actually freeze the account for ever. Anyways i wouldnt trust those kinda programs. Most people bind a trojan/virus to it and u wouldnt no. Its not hard to bind things any more or to pack a server down. Witch means the anti virus program will not pick it up. The packer will try to hide it also a the binder has a stub file in it witch makes it even harder for the anti virus to pick it up. So yea people be safe. ( msn freezer is dumb in my opinion later) ;)

max boys
04-13-2006, 02:51 PM

If you want it let me now and i mail it football_blizzard@hotmail.com

Ezekiel
04-13-2006, 03:08 PM
football_blizzard@hotmail.com

Do you realise that the last time he posted on this thread was 2005? He is not going to be around to email you it. You should have GOOGLED (http://www.google.com) it before posting here anyway.

odra1
04-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Another tool that can freeze hotmail and .Net Passports accounts
Description:
Tool used to freeze hotmail and msn accounts.
In this version you can freeze up to 5 accounts at the same time .
Be aware that when you freeze an account it will slow down your
Network traffic, so don't abuse of this tool !

http://ollart.t*5.com/pi*554.jpg

User unable to:
- access msn messenger
- access emails

DOWNLOAD AT IDAIO.ORG (http://www.idaio.org)

Terminated_
04-29-2006, 04:46 PM
ATTN: (ALL)
I am here to alert you of this MSN Freezer program....
please be alarmed that upon execution of this program, your pc will be infected with a trojan named (BackDoor.Lemerul.20.D) or
(BackDoor.Lemerul.20.E)

:cool: Please be aware.. .. ..

:) ~Thanks~ :)

Hacxx
04-30-2006, 07:35 PM
ATTN: (ALL)
I am here to alert you of this MSN Freezer program....
please be alarmed that upon execution of this program, your pc will be infected with a trojan named (BackDoor.Lemerul.20.D) or
(BackDoor.Lemerul.20.E)

:cool: Please be aware.. .. ..

:) ~Thanks~ :)

Excelent trojan with a lot of cool features remind me netbus in the old days.
Does anyone one knows a new version probably with FWB?

neils
05-08-2006, 08:31 AM

its a nice program but i need to know when i will be able to download this software plz.

trees
06-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Freezer can be downwload at http://www.infogreg.com/releases/chat/icecold-reloaded.html

frodo_sh2100
07-09-2006, 06:24 PM
thank you it do will

Ather
11-22-2006, 10:14 AM

yo send it us plz some* s gonna freeze mine plz send it us

Rase
11-30-2006, 04:33 PM

That programmes patched now. (last time i checked)

nozf3r4tu
12-01-2006, 08:41 PM
that "freeze" is a small
DOS= denial of service
After it freezes the account,one reboot and the victim is up again.
Don't be downloading things you dont understand,not everything that shines is gold.If you dont know the site from where youre getting it,you'll end up infected.
And to finish,please people before asking for links or programs,use search engines like google,hotbot,altavista,dogpile etc.:cool:

dazza
12-06-2006, 02:38 AM
I made a crap account and tried it out it froze my account for good

what a load of bs

amyangel
12-07-2006, 01:23 AM
but I prefer msn

Spyware Doctor, spyware remover, spyware removal tool, spyware cleaner (http://www.filesforfree.com/spyware_doctor.htm)

~~smart~fool~~
12-08-2006, 07:16 PM
whats so special about one minor trojan? why not list the billions that actually do alot of damage?

MaiPai
12-31-2006, 02:27 AM
Yo, before i start, i wanna make one thing clear:
I'm NOT a hacker, and i DON'T pretend to be!
Now, Everybody realizes that the net will always be covered by idiots, even about 80% of those idiots know (myself included ^_^; )
What im telling you is that this is not a foolproof hack, it is a foolmade hack.
Crap, its not even that. Its just a * line batch file.
Anywho, I'm guessing the idiots trying to think of a way to show their freind how 'l**t' they are. So, if u can get 2 mins alone on their computer, just open notepad; write DATE 28/2/2056 or some date like that (make sure it's a valid date, no *2nd of the **th or crap like that).
save that as something like 'viruscheck.bat' or 'systemdata.bat' and just drop it into the start menu under 'startup'.
The next time they start up their computer, it should set the date to whatever u entered. Which can result in the ending of all free trials, MSN won't open, and some other applications may be the same.
Once again, this is a stupid hack for stupid people to use against other stupid people, it serves no real practical use, can be solved with the press of the delete key, and almost any idiot will discover the cause of it within a week. (the name may prevent real idiots from deleting it)

MaiPai
12-31-2006, 02:29 AM
Or you can do the same thing with a script that just logs off/ shutsdown the computer. Nothing pisses em off like starting up only to shutdown once the bat file runs.
I should also mention that starting in safemode foils it.

Ezekiel
12-31-2006, 05:30 AM
Or you can do the same thing with a script that just logs off/ shutsdown the computer. Nothing pisses em off like starting up only to shutdown once the bat file runs.
I should also mention that starting in safemode foils it.

Unless you add a registry value in the 'Run' key preceded by *. Startup programs which have an asterisk before the location run in safe mode as well as normal mode. I believe the command for using the registry is reg add (in command prompt).

MaiPai
01-02-2007, 06:34 AM
Unless you add a registry value in the 'Run' key preceded by *. Startup programs which have an asterisk before the location run in safe mode as well as normal mode. I believe the command for using the registry is reg add (in command prompt).

Thanks a heap, that could make this thing almost practical!
Hehe.

Trait
01-09-2007, 03:42 PM

Nietes when i click ur name so i can message you nothing comes up

Trait
01-09-2007, 04:11 PM
I have downloaded it from here

http://www.infogreg.com/releases/chat/icecold-reloaded.html

but my Winzip wont let me open it

nozf3r4tu
01-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Why freeze it when you can get their passwords.i know a way to do it,but its not a good idea to post it here,since once it gets over loaded it will crash.
There is only * way right now to access them,for both servers {msn-hotmail} and *******}. Only those who own an account on the same server can do it,providing a simple credential. Unless you're not going to abuse it or give it out to all your friends,send me a email to :
W*b_st4lk*r@**********
Now if you are interested,remember to be an existing member either for yahoo or hotmail. I got * accounts just last night,but i dont find any fun doing it. And i almost done finding a way for gmail ;)
PS: i will only reply to the first 6 people who contact me

Ezekiel
01-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Why freeze it when you can get their passwords.i know a way to do it,but its not a good idea to post it here,since once it gets over loaded it will crash.
There is only * way right now to access them,for both servers {msn-hotmail} and *******}. Only those who own an account on the same server can do it,providing a simple credential. Unless you're not going to abuse it or give it out to all your friends,send me a email to :
W*b_st4lk*r@**********
Now if you are interested,remember to be an existing member either for yahoo or hotmail. I got * accounts just last night,but i dont find any fun doing it. And i almost done finding a way for gmail ;)

I thought you were a real member of this forum? Blatantly trying to trick people into sending you their passwords results in a ban; expect one.

Moonbat
01-09-2007, 07:23 PM
You've created spam and stolen cookies, so you've done your share of bad things too mike. I doubt n0z is gonna get banned, 'cus I haven't and you haven't, and I've posted a scam before and 'advertised' my forums in my sig.

~~smart~fool~~
01-09-2007, 07:29 PM
You've created spam and stolen cookies, so you've done your share of bad things too mike. I doubt n0z is gonna get banned, 'cus I haven't and you haven't, and I've posted a scam before and 'advertised' my forums in my sig.

LMAO ^^^^^

nozf3r4tu
01-09-2007, 07:33 PM
My only intention was to teach them a lesson,without any harm. In the past you stole my cookies and i got hacked, and no i didn't got mad,i thanked you for not messing with my account.If im going to get banned for that,then go ahead. I won't get mad,im just tired of all this hack this-hack that thing.
By the way,i meant no harm even tho if i really wanted too i could use a very nice window killer on them.

Ezekiel
01-10-2007, 11:31 AM
My only intention was to teach them a lesson,without any harm. In the past you stole my cookies and i got hacked, and no i didn't got mad,i thanked you for not messing with my account.If im going to get banned for that,then go ahead. I won't get mad,im just tired of all this hack this-hack that thing.
By the way,i meant no harm even tho if i really wanted too i could use a very nice window killer on them.

I never said "i'm going to ban you"; I don't have that authority and if I did I probably wouldn't. I was stating that if our moderator reads this, he would definitely ban you or at least delete all your posts. He has rules, which I think is good. If you try to steal email passwords on most forums, they'll usually ban you.

Just remember to not post dubious scams in future, because to any moderator it makes you no different to the average sign up->post scam->leave scammer. I'm neutral; I don't really care.

Trait
01-10-2007, 03:29 PM
So is their another way i can download he msn freezer tool? caus for some reason my Winzip wont let me open it

Trait
01-10-2007, 03:34 PM
W*b_st4lk*r@**********

bah when i click ur name so i can message u nothin happens

Ezekiel
01-10-2007, 04:11 PM
bah when i click ur name so i can message u nothin happens

Why are you telling us? The problem is yours to sort out, and probably is caused by using a piece of shit browser like Internet explorer. In Firefox clicking certain links in this forum does nothing for me, but if I right click them and open them in a new tab they're okay. Try that.

Wait a second, he posted his email address. Reach him through that.

Trait
01-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Ok sorry i was just asking

I dont have yaho account only hotmail

Moonbat
01-10-2007, 04:18 PM
You do know that Hotmail can send emails to other email addresses besides ones made at Hotmail, don't you...?

~~smart~fool~~
01-10-2007, 05:41 PM
You do know that Hotmail can send emails to other email addresses besides ones made at Hotmail, don't you...?

lmfao?????

Moonbat
01-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Just giving Trait some basic info:D

Trait
01-11-2007, 02:18 AM

lol yes, i was just stating that i have a hotmail account

Ezekiel
01-11-2007, 12:49 PM
nozf*r4tu, after seeing your new signature I've got more to say.

I tried a similar scam once a long time ago, and I wasn't banned. I stopped when I realized how lame and pointless it was.

If you want to keep membership to this forum, you will remove that website from your signature. If you want to post illegal scams to steal this forum's users' email passwords, receiving a ban is what is expected on all forums. I'm surprised Syntax hasn't already seen it. This isn't a personal 'threat' from me, it is some advice that you should take. That is all.

nozf3r4tu
01-11-2007, 05:12 PM
It's Done buddy

Trait
01-12-2007, 04:40 PM
So how is everyone?

~~smart~fool~~
01-12-2007, 04:55 PM
So how is everyone?

This is not the place to ask this. This is spam and will be ignored.

nozf3r4tu
01-12-2007, 04:57 PM
copy & paste the link below and put in your browser.
http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/756af74d-e7c4-4eca-8*47-*b6d*0*780e7
The above is a direct link to download the msn-freezer program is from www.esnips.com
I have no responsability whatsoever about downloads contents or what you do with them.I'm just sharing my 2 cents. Fuck off haters.

Trait
01-12-2007, 05:08 PM
lol thanks pal

Trait
01-12-2007, 05:09 PM
You need to a member to download it

Moonbat
01-12-2007, 05:11 PM
You should become a member, just fake an email or use a dummy account if you have to.

If there's some reason you can't be a member, then, I don't know what to do.

Trait
01-12-2007, 05:12 PM
I have the msn freezerin installed, is it a picture of this green devil face with horns with red eyes. When i double click it nothing seems to be happening

Ezekiel
01-12-2007, 05:36 PM
I have the msn freezerin installed, is it a picture of this green devil face with horns with red eyes. When i double click it nothing seems to be happening

And that concludes our lesson on why not to run software from unknown sources. The genuine website for that tool is posted here often.

Moonbat
01-12-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm pretty sure that MSN freezer is some kind of malicious software, which I will henceforth refer to as 'malware'.

~~smart~fool~~
01-12-2007, 06:17 PM

I WOULD S***EST FORMATTING THE HARDDRIVE

Trait
01-13-2007, 04:50 AM
I have downloaded to differnt msn freezer now when i click that devil mask face, nothin happens

Trait
01-13-2007, 05:08 AM
YES its, woking i can open it now lol:D

Ok now, when do i freezer their accounts? Would i do it when they are online or ofline?

Trait
01-13-2007, 04:19 PM
nvm got it working now

~~smart~fool~~
01-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Trait, Have you ever heard of 'edit post'?

neilc
01-14-2007, 02:44 AM
I see generally no point on freezing msn messangers. Plus the people on my msn they usually are my friends so I do not want to mess with them

Trait
01-14-2007, 03:17 AM
Trait, Have you ever heard of 'edit post'?

yes i have lol

I know what ur saying theirs no point in freezing it but the reasn i wanetd to cause a guy hacked my m8's website and it was kinda mine 2 so we jut wanna get him back.

Tech_Mate
01-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Why would anybody give their email address to someone that has a hotmail freezer? It's like someone saying, "I have a new gun it blows the head completely off would you stick out your head and say here try it out on me?"

Terry

Trait
01-14-2007, 03:12 PM
But he doest know i have msn freezer:P

Ezekiel
01-14-2007, 04:05 PM
Why would anybody give their email address to someone that has a hotmail freezer? It's like someone saying, "I have a new gun it blows the head completely off would you stick out your head and say here try it out on me?"

Terry

Not many people usually advertise the fact that they're idiotic script kiddies with such a degree of boredom that they need to frustrate random internet users. Someone claiming to 'hack hotmail' froze my account once and then made lame demands to take back what I said (i.e. he's full of shit). I was still logged in to my account and he had no leverage against me, so I spoofed an email from the hotmail admins telling him he's under investigation for abuse of their services. I think he was scared for a while, but soon realized it was me, so then threatened to tell them about what I did unless I edited my post. Long story short, I edited my post.

That post was about as useless as this thread.

One thing to remember is that most the people who use these tools can be easily scared. Email them from a disposable email address when they're in the process of freezing your account and tell them you're about to send an email to the abuse department of their ISP (or something along those lines). Nine times out of ten they'll stop.

Trait
01-15-2007, 02:22 AM
Not many people usually advertise the fact that they're idiotic script kiddies with such a degree of boredom that they need to frustrate random internet users. Someone claiming to 'hack hotmail' froze my account once and then made lame demands to take back what I said (i.e. he's full of shit). I was still logged in to my account and he had no leverage against me, so I spoofed an email from the hotmail admins telling him he's under investigation for abuse of their services. I think he was scared for a while, but soon realized it was me, so then threatened to tell them about what I did unless I edited my post. Long story short, I edited my post.

That post was about as useless as this thread.

One thing to remember is that most the people who use these tools can be easily scared. Email them from a disposable email address when they're in the process of freezing your account and tell them you're about to send an email to the abuse department of their ISP (or something along those lines). Nine times out of ten they'll stop.

Well it appears you have proved your point

sweet sacrifice
06-22-2007, 08:17 AM

can you please freez this msn account: <edited>:cool:
tnx

H@IF@
06-26-2007, 02:06 PM
i 'm new to this.... 'n da reson y i have regestered was coz i despertly in need 4 this programe so plz can u send it 4 me on my email
(<removed>)
or u can make me favour 'n freeze this email
(sexy_nataly_2@hotmail.com)
thnx :)

grogan_6093
07-01-2007, 03:30 PM

yo can u send me that prpgram plz. my addy is william_grogan@hotmail.co.uk

kici
07-07-2007, 08:35 PM
yeahh!! Find MsN Freezer @ kici.NewChrousty.org It's There, It's For Real!:) Check It Out, U Have Instructions There, How To Get it. :D

josh-w-ere
07-26-2007, 06:35 PM
some idiot keeps hacking into my msn account an i wanna show him a thing or two about annoying people:mad:

email: josh-w-ere@hotmail.co.uk

please send it me m8:D

eliobingo
07-28-2007, 10:11 AM
plz send me this freezer cz someone is annoying me and i want to freeze his account send me this prog at bella447*@hotmail.com