PDA

View Full Version : Help getting admin pass to a site

Cyrenius
02-16-2006, 03:01 AM
I was playing a RPG, this clan was b***ing me to join. So i joined to shut them up. When i clicked "enlist" it downloaded a file that made my computer go hay-wire making me drop all my invintory in game then exiting, allowing others to take everything i had. I know the site i got it off of. its a cjb.net site. I was wondering if its possible for me to get the admin password? i just wanna do a little work to his site...:D Any imput would be appreciated!

Ezekiel
02-16-2006, 03:48 AM
I was playing a RPG, this clan was b***ing me to join. So i joined to shut them up. When i clicked "enlist" it downloaded a file that made my computer go hay-wire making me drop all my invintory in game then exiting, allowing others to take everything i had. I know the site i got it off of. its a cjb.net site. I was wondering if its possible for me to get the admin password? i just wanna do a little work to his site...:D Any imput would be appreciated!

It's not as simple as just "getting the admin pass to a site". The site is probably hosted by professionals along with many other small sites, so it's not like it's going to be easy. The easiest way for you to understand would probably be getting a good vulnerability scanner and just scanning it, then using whatever exploits it gives you, depending on how old and unpatched the software running on it is (like apache), you may get a few good vulnerabilties that you can exploit. I am assuming you would not understand anything more than using a vulnerability scanner, so I will not go in to detail about other ways you could "hack" their site. Just dont scan it without using a proxy, it will be very obvious for them about what you are doing to their site. A free vulnerability scanner is n-stealth, just google for it. Alternatively you could try to find new vulnerabilities in their site yourself instead of using a precompiled exploit list, just randomly scanning a site is considered something n00bs would do, it basically gives you all the code you need to exploit it without you even understanding it.

fabioejp
02-16-2006, 09:37 AM
It's not as simple as just "getting the admin pass to a site". The site is probably hosted by professionals along with many other small sites, so it's not like it's going to be easy. The easiest way for you to understand would probably be getting a good vulnerability scanner and just scanning it, then using whatever exploits it gives you, depending on how old and unpatched the software running on it is (like apache), you may get a few good vulnerabilties that you can exploit. I am assuming you would not understand anything more than using a vulnerability scanner, so I will not go in to detail about other ways you could "hack" their site. Just dont scan it without using a proxy, it will be very obvious for them about what you are doing to their site. A free vulnerability scanner is n-stealth, just google for it. Alternatively you could try to find new vulnerabilities in their site yourself instead of using a precompiled exploit list, just randomly scanning a site is considered something n00bs would do, it basically gives you all the code you need to exploit it without you even understanding it.

CJB.NET is a redirection service used by all kind folks including me.
Try to work around the site i think it offer a option that shows what's the webhost computer that it's behind. If not simply use a diferrent browser and attach a deb***er such as small http debug (serial at http://2search.co.nr/serial.htm) and hit the cjb.net subdomain, you will get a lot of info. Analyse it and go further search what that particular computer is (OS) and software used then search for available exploits.

Well, give share the website if i got time i can dig up .... (not promissing anything)
PM me if you want

dineshkumar
03-09-2006, 02:32 AM
hi mike i am dinesh a new bie i need ur help i need the rapid share premium account username and passwor and i need another help can u say how to admin password and username

Ezekiel
03-09-2006, 11:27 AM
hi mike i am dinesh a new bie i need ur help i need the rapid share premium account username and passwor and i need another help can u say how to admin password and username

Yeah, learn to speak english first, I don't understand a word you're saying there. When did I say I was going to get you a rapidshare premium account? Just because I start talking about exploits, vulnerability scanners etc, you assume that I can use my ***7 hacking skills to hack rapidshare or any site. The second thing you say,

"and i need another help can u say how to admin password and username"

can I say how to admin password and username? WTF is that supposed to mean? Admin password and username for what, a forum, ftp account, html login page, it could be anything. BTW, the admin username is usually "admin", you obviously haven't thought about this much...