PDA

View Full Version : how to get an ip

mamadou0139
03-07-2006, 08:24 PM
I was wondering how i would get a ip from a person that i am directly connected with on AIM

rbdjohnson
03-07-2006, 09:54 PM
look at the library link @ the top of the page

Alucard
03-08-2006, 01:25 PM
send a file and use the telnet command and tell them to open the port you are connecting from. dont say that i m going to hack u just say that i m going to show u a cool trick and make him open the port.

Ezekiel
03-08-2006, 01:46 PM
send a file and use the telnet command and tell them to open the port you are connecting from. dont say that i m going to hack u just say that i m going to show u a cool trick and make him open the port.

What do you mean, "use the telnet command and tell them to open the port you are connecting from"? To get someone's ip, all you have to do is send a file then use the windows netstat - n command to see all connections, then usually at the bottom will be the ip. You can't just open a port, this doesn't make any sense, ports have to have a program listening on that port to reply to the connection, you can't just telnet to an open port (whatever you mean by this) and then you are in, what is going to handle your connection if there is no server program running to do that? I don't think you understand how it works.

Halla
03-08-2006, 11:18 PM
I find it funny how Ive got a tutorial on so many of the questions asked here.

http://www.informationleak.net/IP.txt

enjoy.
www.informationleak.com