dontstartshit
04-18-2006, 09:07 PM
the forum is v-bullieten its url is www.avatar-episodes.com/forums

the ip adress is 208.*7.*4*.24*

Ezekiel
04-19-2006, 11:09 AM
the forum is v-bullieten its url is www.avatar-episodes.com/forums

the ip adress is 208.*7.*4*.24*

I was going to make a sarcastic comment about this, but I would just be repeating myself from many times before. www.securiteam.com, www.milw0rm.com - search for vbulletin and use the exploits that affect the version they are running.

PAN1C
05-05-2006, 03:23 AM
how do you apply this code?

Ezekiel
05-05-2006, 12:03 PM
how do you apply this code?

What, you mean exploit code? Seriously, if you don't know how to use it, then you don't deserve to "hack" whatever it is for, using code that you don't understand is what defines a script kiddy.

I don't mean to flame you, but most hacking forums (including this one) are not resources for commiting illegal actions. While not all hackers here may be "ethical", it is a general rule that if you want to do something illegal, you work out how to do it yourself, only lamers ask on forums about illegal things. For one reason, you are asking about something ILLEGAL in a PUBLIC FORUM, which could be read by anyone. Anyway, if you knew about code, then it would be pretty self expnanatory how to use it. Ok, here's a hint: For perl scripts you Get the perl interpreter and run through that. For c code, you compile it.

Fanx
05-12-2006, 11:02 PM
www.kproxy.com enter url and create new account

Fanx
05-12-2006, 11:04 PM
how do you use an exploit code?

Ezekiel
05-13-2006, 04:20 AM
how do you use an exploit code?

I think you are asking the wrong question. What you really want to know is how to compile c code, or run perl scripts. Exploit code is just normal source code. Learn how to use a compiler, and the answer to your question will seem obvious.