PDA

View Full Version : Why you think you r better than others?

Vongoethe
05-09-2006, 09:22 PM
The reason of this post is to make a discussion about why the people like alucard or some of these guys who really thing that they know everything about hacking always answer "noobs" questions with something very very stupid like :

"Ohh , i wont answer that question because only noobs do things like that"

"Get the hell out of the forum noob"

"Look in google before asking stupid things like that"

I mean , i am not saying anything about people who really know , but why do you like to make less to everybody but you , do you really feel that you are the best of the best? , isnt that against all hackers lawS?

I just can tell you something , i dont like people like you that instead of helping , get things worse and get in trouBLE WITH the persons that you think that are "noobs" , but isnt our duty to help "noobs?????" , i think it is , the people that i think we shouldnt help are "LAMMERS" , but if you dont call things correctly the real "noobs" are all of you isnt it??? am i wrong????

I think i am not wrong , so if you really want to be called "Hackers" as you think you are you should start by knowing that a "noob" is a person that want to become a real hacker but not a "LAMMER" , so begin studying and stop bottering everybody around and for god crist !!!!HELP!!!! IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER!!!! BECAUSE THE FORUMS WERE CREATED FOR THAT USE!!! IF YOU DONT WANNA HELP!!! THEN YOU SHOULD START AVOID ENTERING THE FORUMS!!!! ISNT IT???

Thank you for reading this , the intention is not to cause trouble but to make you realize that you may be wrong in some aspects of your genius hackers brain :)

Ezekiel
05-10-2006, 07:54 AM
The reason of this post is to make a discussion about why the people like alucard or some of these guys who really thing that they know everything about hacking always answer "noobs" questions with something very very stupid like :

"Ohh , i wont answer that question because only noobs do things like that"

"Get the hell out of the forum noob"

"Look in google before asking stupid things like that"

I mean , i am not saying anything about people who really know , but why do you like to make less to everybody but you , do you really feel that you are the best of the best? , isnt that against all hackers lawS?

I just can tell you something , i dont like people like you that instead of helping , get things worse and get in trouBLE WITH the persons that you think that are "noobs" , but isnt our duty to help "noobs?????" , i think it is , the people that i think we shouldnt help are "LAMMERS" , but if you dont call things correctly the real "noobs" are all of you isnt it??? am i wrong????

I think i am not wrong , so if you really want to be called "Hackers" as you think you are you should start by knowing that a "noob" is a person that want to become a real hacker but not a "LAMMER" , so begin studying and stop bottering everybody around and for god crist !!!!HELP!!!! IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER!!!! BECAUSE THE FORUMS WERE CREATED FOR THAT USE!!! IF YOU DONT WANNA HELP!!! THEN YOU SHOULD START AVOID ENTERING THE FORUMS!!!! ISNT IT???

Thank you for reading this , the intention is not to cause trouble but to make you realize that you may be wrong in some aspects of your genius hackers brain :)

We have no problem with helping people. If I am asked correctly, I will answer any question, however long it takes me. I do *not* answer people's questions if they don't show some common internet respect. People post here sometimes when the information they need is 2 seconds away if they search for it, but they are lazy and ask here to have it individually explained for them. I don't have time to sit on my ass every hour of every day answering the same question over and over again, which is why I ask people to google.

Everyone starts out as a n00b. But I didn't post in a forum whenever I needed to know about something, I google searched, read previous forum posts, and learned myself. I did post when information was not available, or I needed help with something, this *is* acceptable; asking people to spend their time explaining every possible thing to you is not. The fact is, if you are not self sufficient enough to learn by yourself when there is thousands of gigabytes of information available, then you don't have what is required to be a hacker.

I will repeat again, I have NO problem with newbies. I try to help them whenever I can. But when someone posts expecting me to do all the work for them (when information is already available), then I direct them to google. I should not get angry with these people, but I sometimes do. This is not just something I made up myself to save the time of dealing with n00bs, it is the accepted standard of EVERY hacking forum on the internet. Read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette). If you have taken a small amount of time to try to learn yourself, then I answer any question, even if you have no ********* knowledge, no hacking knowledge, etc, all it takes it for you to follow a few rules.

If you didn't read all that, then here is a summary for you: If you google/forum search first, then you will get all the help you need. We are not in any way against newbies, as long as they follow rules, they are helped.

Alucard
05-10-2006, 10:27 AM
dude i never said i m better the other ppl i dont like bragging cuz i m not that good....i never said i m good...
plus there are other resuorces noobs can look for if they want to be real hackers they dont have to come here and start asking around

Ezekiel
05-10-2006, 04:14 PM
I believe it's simply to make themselves feel big and important. They want to keep that "mystical air" about hacking and make even the simplest stuff seem extremely complicated and hard.

Remember, you were new at one point too, so help anyone out when you can (as long as they don't have malicious intents).

Lol, for me I don't feel more important when I flame a n00b, I just do it when they don't follow rules explained here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

If everyone read that, then there would be no need for flaming, and everyone could be helped. If they don't take the time to do some of the work themself, then they can expect me to do the same, and reply with a generic "Google it" comment.