PDA

View Full Version : MSN Account Passwords.

liquinn
07-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey guys, Before I start the post. I am not a "N00b". Iv'e always been wondering about how you can sign in as someone's MSN account. Of course this is going to be hard to get the password and sign in. There's a freind of mine that can sign in as me and it only takes him 20 secounds to do so.

What I'm wondering is, How I can log in someone's MSN account with or without knowing the MSN password, Or if it's easier logging in a MSN account without the password. Can someone give me a breif methord on how to do so...

I have tried searching these forums countless times. I have also tried searching a few search engines, the awnser to my question hasent been awnsered yet.

Peace Out! =P

Ezekiel
07-15-2006, 03:16 PM
Hey guys, Before I start the post. I am not a "N00b". Iv'e always been wondering about how you can sign in as someone's MSN account. Of course this is going to be hard to get the password and sign in. There's a freind of mine that can sign in as me and it only takes him 20 secounds to do so.

What I'm wondering is, How I can log in someone's MSN account with or without knowing the MSN password, Or if it's easier logging in a MSN account without the password. Can someone give me a breif methord on how to do so...

I have tried searching these forums countless times. I have also tried searching a few search engines, the awnser to my question hasent been awnsered yet.

Peace Out! =P

If it were that easy to hack into anyone's msn (and email) account, nobody would use MSN. It is NOT as easy as you think it is, so forget it. If your friend it a massively talented cracker who found a way to exploit MSN's protocol to log into any account, then I will shut up, but I really doubt that.

I'm guessing he either scammed you into giving away your password, ran a keylogger on your computer, or a similar method. Nothing spectacular or different from anything else we've seen.

I've heard that the Yahoo IM protocol is a lot more insecure, but MSN would just not be used by anyone if their service was so crap that an amateur programmer could exploit it so dangerously.

If you want to log into someone's MSN account, you can:

A) Spend years learning about programming, then find vulnerabilities in their protocol.
B) Use the conventional methods of phishing.
C) Use some malware.
D) Etc, etc.

liquinn
07-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Thanks Mike. Im not going on in anymore posts about how to hack MSN accounts. I'm not a n00b and a awnser is a awnser. I know it takes time and effort to hack. Most people on the forums (the n00bs) think that it's piss hacking into accounts.

Liquinn.

Peace out, XD.