PDA

View Full Version : Online Gaming

skidzorz
08-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Ok... I play this cheap little game that some of you may know about, Runescape. Now.. I know there has been lot's of people in the past who try to hack into the game, and etc. but I have been using Win-Spy and SpyAgent/SpyAnywhere but I am running into some problems.

With the Win-Spy... It wont reconize the e-mail. I am even using the one they recommend, SuperEasyMail.com because it uses SMTP and hotmail and etc. doesn't support SMTP. I don't get what I am doing wrong and as well, I need help retrieving an I.P. address in order to use SpyAgent and SpyAnywhere. As well, when I got an IP.. I typed it into the Address bar, and hit enter. The page that came up said, Secure Login, but I was never told to make an account for this and I don't know where to. I tried my SpyAgent/SpyAnywhere passwords/e-mails/usernames and it still wouldn't allow me to get into the system.

This may be firewall problems too, and I am using Norton Antivirus 2006. Any bit of help to any of my questions would be greatly appreciated.