PDA

View Full Version : How Can I Learn To Hack Myspace Accounts?

Apocalypse535
08-07-2006, 10:15 PM
loong story but i got a a hole that deserves to lose his myspace so i was wondering where can i learn to hack myspace accounts?

BrendanF090
08-07-2006, 10:18 PM
I'm not very good with hacking. I've just been learning for a while. I know you could used to have been able to post a re-direct comment to a ghost PHP hosted on you're account at geocites.com and have it look like the myspace login page, but they killed all re-direct codes (i think) so now, I just don' know -_-

AFRICA2
08-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Hi This Is A First For Me And I Was Wondering How Do I Hack Into A Friends Myspace And Delte His Account And Delte Myspace For Him Not And To Use Myspace Again

loveizmurderous
11-10-2006, 12:56 AM
i changed my password.
i forgot it the next day.
tom cant email the password to me cuz my email is fake.
what do i do!?!
i need my myspace back.
its what keeps me up.
haha.

it would be nice to give me some pointers.
=]

:o

Troll
11-10-2006, 02:10 AM
As far as i know it's almost impossible to "hack" into a myspace account.

The only way to get somebody's password is by fooling them into giving it to you. This is called social engineering (and as i've already found out, it's more difficult than it seems :p )

You could send your victim an email saying there are items on thier profile that bretches copyright laws therefore thier profile will be removed unless they sort it out. The email will also contain a link to a "special" log-in page you've set up, so when they try to log-in their password will be sent to you.

Setting up a fake log-in is fairly easy, aslong as you know a bit of PHP.

tom cant email the password to me cuz my email is fake. There's nothing you can do, except make a new profile, or cry. If you decide to make a new profile use a real email address and remember your password.

You also could spend ages trying different passwords you think you may have changed it to until you try one that works...

I Was Wondering How Do I Hack Into A Friends Myspace And Delte His Account And Delte Myspace For Him Not And To Use Myspace Again Are you sure that person is a friend? It must be great to have friends like you...... :rolleyes:

Rikimaru
01-23-2007, 04:15 PM
As far as i know it's almost impossible to "hack" into a myspace account.

The only way to get somebody's password is by fooling them into giving it to you. This is called social engineering (and as i've already found out, it's more difficult than it seems :p )

You could send your victim an email saying there are items on thier profile that bretches copyright laws therefore thier profile will be removed unless they sort it out. The email will also contain a link to a "special" log-in page you've set up, so when they try to log-in their password will be sent to you.

Setting up a fake log-in is fairly easy, aslong as you know a bit of PHP.

There's nothing you can do, except make a new profile, or cry. If you decide to make a new profile use a real email address and remember your password.

You also could spend ages trying different passwords you think you may have changed it to until you try one that works...

Are you sure that person is a friend? It must be great to have friends like you...... :rolleyes:

i remember hearing about php. by any chance do you offer tutorials???

charlieit123
03-29-2007, 03:12 AM
Check out this new hacking website I used. They where very fast and professional on the hack they did for me on myspace. Here is the link below.

http://atxseo.com

ilyacella621
04-05-2007, 09:55 PM
i remember that there is some kind of tool for parents on myspace so that they could delete there kids page without the password but im not *00&#*7; sure how it works =/ try google'ing it and try and find there, and i belive there is some kind of verification process need and possibley a fee =/ but i have not done it in a while so not so sure its still there =/

unknown_user
04-05-2007, 11:59 PM
im sorry but i have to say this but u guys are pathetic

mogotecoyote
04-11-2007, 02:34 AM
I was up late...so i thought to myself:

"Self, why don't you join a forum?"

So I did.

Hello! :p

Ezekiel
04-11-2007, 05:36 AM
I was up late...so i thought to myself:

"Self, why don't you join a forum?"

So I did.

Hello! :p

Welcome to the forum.

sleekreek
04-14-2007, 01:34 AM
i'm welcoming myself to the forum...:D

iDavies
04-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Why would you want to hack Myspace, just try to get the IP of the person and hack them.. Anyway, here's this

<scam>

Ezekiel
04-14-2007, 05:10 AM
i'm welcoming myself to the forum...:D

Welcome to the forum.

Anyway, here's this

I've deleted the rest of that post. It's a scam -- the 'server account' is simply another Myspace account signed up by a scammer. People naively send him their passwords; he takes control of their accounts. This scam is particularly lame because it's copied exactly from the others we get here with zero creativity.

Wait... Are you the owner of the scam account? If you are, I'm going to have to ban you.

iDavies
04-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Nah, its just a bulliten i've seen, it looks altered from the orignal though.

Ezekiel
04-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Nah, its just a bulliten i've seen, it looks altered from the orignal though.

Well, I don't believe you because both the scammer and you spelled things the same like 'mySQL', but I'm going to let this one go.

Fallen_Angel
04-17-2007, 04:20 AM
Lol, I hacked a MySpace account using a fake log-in page.

I didn't have a URL to host it though so I used one of my friend's ones and it worked perfectly

:p

Fallen_Angel
04-19-2007, 08:09 AM
Check out this new hacking website I used. They where very fast and professional on the hack they did for me on myspace. Here is the link below.

http://atxseo.com

That's great.

Shame you have to pay at least $75. :rolleyes:

Evilthoutz
04-23-2007, 07:22 PM
eh actually its not impossible to hack myspace. if u want to hack myspace use the xss exploit with quicktime. Also works with Java scripting :) u can download videos on the net or use this site for all ur exploits www.milw0rm.com Also u can use a keylogger which im selling one that ive made *00%undetected for more info my email is bosh*2*@msn.com Peace

kylesgirl217
05-29-2007, 09:43 AM
Hey I really need to hack into someone's account. Can anyone help me?

Ezekiel
05-30-2007, 07:03 AM
Hey I really need to hack into someone's account. Can anyone help me?

No. This thread is locked.