PDA

View Full Version : i need someone's help to get a password.

john117
09-22-2006, 07:16 PM
now, before you start flaming me,let me tell you this:
i need my password for my myspace back, because i was hacked and the hacker changed mypassword and/or email.
if you can help me, pm me asap.
and i am not the kind of person who joins to get a password back and leave. i like to hack but do not know how to do this particular thing.

Newby_Programme
09-22-2006, 09:51 PM
i need my password for my myspace back, because i was hacked and the hacker changed my password and/or email.

Newb how do we even know its your owna account? You can just be saying its yours when someone gets it they give you the password but it was never yours.
Dumb newb

and i am not the kind of person who joins to get a password back and leave. i like to hack but do not know how to do this particular thing.

And yes you are that kind of person that will do that thing. You only want that one thing and once you get it your gone

Eresemeth
10-02-2006, 05:57 AM
i need my password for my myspace back, because i was hacked and the hacker changed mypassword and/or email.
if you can help me, pm me asap.

Did you try contacting myspace? That would probably be easier.