PDA

View Full Version : ok i know im new but..

seamore
11-18-2006, 06:57 PM
i need help ok i got my friends ip but i want to know wut can i possible do with it? i heard very many things but i have no idea what is true and wut aint.. i was hopeing to find out are u able to like see what happens on their comp like can u watch what is on their monitor or anything?

ps dont flame please im new to all this and i am a computer person and i would love to learn anything about hacking and programming and stuff so dont flame please and thank u..

Moonbat
11-18-2006, 07:17 PM
Well, not too much, unless they have certain ports open. There was a 'logger posted on these forums that uses, I think, port **8 to connect remotely to the person's computer.

seamore
11-18-2006, 08:02 PM
well how am i to figure this out cuz im like seriously lost i have no idea on how to start doing it so a lil help plz..

Ezekiel
11-19-2006, 04:31 AM
ps dont flame please im new to all this and i am a computer person and i would love to learn anything about hacking and programming and stuff

Forget about it. You have far bigger priorities, such as learning the English language.

bigman
11-19-2006, 06:32 AM
Forget about it. You have far bigger priorities, such as learning the English language.
ouch...mike he said please please dont flame him. i believe we have some flaming going on here