PDA

View Full Version : .:Runescape:.

OwnedLeetS
12-16-2006, 02:43 AM
I'm looking for a well known and used Password logger to use for Runescape I can't seem to find an efficient logger. If anyone would please help me I will appreciate it.:)

OwnedLeetS
12-16-2006, 02:47 AM
I've downloaded info stealer but it didn't download correctly or the link was not currectly configured. Well =/ the program didn't work in the other hand So..looking for a assistance.

Newby_Programme
12-16-2006, 02:59 AM
I've downloaded info stealer but it didn't download correctly or the link was not currectly configured. Well =/ the program didn't work in the other hand So..looking for a assistance.

Learn to program and make your own.

Troll
12-16-2006, 05:01 AM
Learn to program and make your own.

hehe... thats the worse piece of advice i've ever seen... very helpful :|

~~smart~fool~~
12-16-2006, 09:34 AM
Sorry I cant help, most runescape cheating websites have been removed. Just quit runescape.

Moonbat
12-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Just use any old 'logger and get your victim to download it.

Newby_Programme
12-16-2006, 06:28 PM
hehe... thats the worse piece of advice i've ever seen... very helpful :|

Better then the advice you gave him. O wait you never gave him advice yea i guess that does beat your advice.

And that aint bad advice if you learn to program you can make your on logger and then its all good. You idiot

~~smart~fool~~
12-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Better then the advice you gave him. O wait you never gave him advice yea i guess that does beat your advice.

And that aint bad advice if you learn to program you can make your on logger and then its all good. You idiot

Please dont flame. Why fight over a runescape topic anyway ffs.

Moonbat
03-19-2007, 08:21 PM
Read the rules.

Lock, stock and barrel.