PDA

View Full Version : ok Maple story

neilc
01-15-2007, 12:57 AM
I knoticed alot of people have been hacking accounts in maple story once they got the character name. So I do not think it should be to make a thing that gets into maple story accounts. Anyone good in making those things.

Ezekiel
01-15-2007, 11:22 AM
I knoticed alot of people have been hacking accounts in maple story once they got the character name. So I do not think it should be to make a thing that gets into maple story accounts. Anyone good in making those things.

Does it look like we play 'Maple story'?

Well I can only speak for myself when I say we don't. I doubt any users of a game like that would be clever enough to even attempt to find weaknesses in the login system. Probably some form of phishing or tricking (like when people sometimes say on instant messenger networks "Type in your password in the conversation and it gets replaces by ****", then people naively type their password in the conversation).

Moonbat
01-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Maybe they brute-forced the login to the account. Does MP block the amount of times you can try to login?

Troll
01-15-2007, 01:57 PM
Wtf is maple story?

neilc
01-15-2007, 03:19 PM
I played maple story 2 months back and I saw the game was hacked the player accounts

Ezekiel
01-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Wtf is maple story?

QFT. It's what we're all thinking.

~~smart~fool~~
01-15-2007, 07:02 PM
Try maplestory.com

The worlds first 2d side scrolling MMORPG.

Looks like a *-year-old's childish adventure game.

Funny that it says I need to use internet explorer? Laugh out loud.

Troll
01-16-2007, 01:24 AM
This game looks shit.

Ezekiel
01-16-2007, 12:00 PM
Any website that is designed for IE is shit. Web standards exist for the reason of cross browser compatibility.

And they obviously don't know much about websites because the site is mostly based around flash and flash is independant of browsers. Flash is the same in them all.

Ugh that site is vomit-inducing. I'll have to close the tab.