PDA

View Full Version : My Space Hack Help

payaso
01-21-2007, 05:54 PM
Some has has hacked my my space account I am computer security and programing literate but by no means an expert I think on the first hack from fishing the loaded a script onto my page that I can't find. I don't want to use this script as a back door to them or a clue who they are... What are some of the things I need to look for, how can I trace them if at all possible, and if I find them how do I really mess with them...

Thanks

Troll
01-21-2007, 07:17 PM
huh?

It seems to me you got your pssword phished.

I think on the first hack from fishing the loaded a script onto my page that I can't find.

You can't find it because there isn't a script loaded onto your page. If they did, it would be a fake login script.. and you'd find that easily as it will completely coverup your profile.

how can I trace them if at all possible

It's not really possible. You could try to find the fake login you logged into, look at the source code, and see the server your password's being sent to...

Just change your password.. i'm sure that will fix the problem.

nozf3r4tu
01-21-2007, 07:37 PM
i agree with troll,most likely you loggeg in a fake login page. I think you should notify all your friends and let them know.Then create another space account and be more careful from now on.

wushogun
01-24-2007, 07:18 AM
You could always send a fake email pretending to be myspace staff. I know many good sites for it but would rather not let everyone know about it:p