PDA

View Full Version : ISP turned out to be FAKED

beenharassed12
01-30-2007, 06:13 PM
I've read up on the subject & have tried to ***** down a websites ISP, but they've done a good job of masking it.

IS there a WAY to get the ACTUAL "internet service provider" for this website?? Please offer me advice.

Unforunately I'm in dire need of it, because I was harrassed via email by a person who is co-assistant on this website, & I'd like to report it to the internet provider. (maybe this additional info helps, but I ALSO know her legal name & have her photo because she was DUMB ENOUGH to post it there!!-- I did a web search on her name & I have her last-known-home-address as well!).

Thanx

nozf3r4tu
01-30-2007, 06:24 PM
you need to perform a dns of the website or domain,it should give you the administrator or the abuse email adress.
Next time you need help,post the darn website or link to see whats going on :cool:

beenharassed12
01-30-2007, 09:36 PM
why do you want the website put here??

do a DNS on the website?? ok, i'll do that.

beenharassed12
01-30-2007, 09:40 PM
tried to EDIT that last post, but it FAILED, sorry.

anyway, i know the person who registered the domain name. dont know if it's the administrator or not?

still wished i could get the internet service provider, MSN or whoever it is, because i'd like to file a complaint there too & hopefully get their internet access cut off.

nozf3r4tu
01-30-2007, 11:13 PM
http://dnsstuff.com(net) can't remember. Now if you have any email headers from him-her,you'll probably can get the isp provider.Just keep in mind that most of internet users are using dinamic ip assigned by the isp,its going to be hard,but it can be done