PDA

View Full Version : How to send a keylogger?

Gregs
05-31-2007, 06:05 PM
Hi there. I recently found out that my girlfriend has been playing away. I think she might be sleeping with my best friend but I'm too afraid to ask either of them.
I came up with the idea of sending my male friend a keylogger, so that it could attach itself to his computer, and send me back logfiles. This way I could find out if he was interacting with her over the internet.
So far, I have downloaded the trial version of Spytector, but do not have any clue on how to send it to him over an instant messenger.
I am a bit of a novice when it comes to programming etc, so could anyone give me the basics of how to send it to him?
Much appreciated, thanks.

Moonbat
05-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Attach the .exe to an email. Send the email.

Gregs
05-31-2007, 08:02 PM
Okay, but where do I find the .exe?

In the Spytector's program folder in my C drive, there are:

- 2 compiled HTML help files.
- ReadMe file.
- 'server'
- Spytector (The application)
- Spytector purchase (Internet shortcut).

How do I find the .exe?

Moonbat
05-31-2007, 11:17 PM
The application is the .exe

Ezekiel
06-01-2007, 03:53 AM
You probably use the spytector application to generate a new server. The server is the file you send to the victim.

I see a readme in that list. Have you read it?

Gregs
06-01-2007, 07:56 AM
Okay, so I understand I have to send the application to the victim.
However, firstly do I have to alter any references on the application on my own computer before being able to send it? I'm not quite sure. There's so many settings; Local, Basic, Email, FTP etc.

Also, I tried just sending the application to another computer in my household to test it out, over an instant messenger, but it said it was a potentially unsafe file and it would not send? Would I have to send it via e-mail instead?

Thanks ever so much for your help.:

noob123
06-01-2007, 10:47 AM
To send the file, you'll have to zip it or put it in winrar so that emails or IMs don't see it as a .exe file, even dragging the file in wordpad and then sending the wordpad file will work I think.

Ezekiel
06-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Okay, so I understand I have to send the application to the victim.
However, firstly do I have to alter any references on the application on my own computer before being able to send it? I'm not quite sure. There's so many settings; Local, Basic, Email, FTP etc.

If you use the configuration program (i.e. spytector.exe), it will generate a server for you (i.e. server.exe). The server should be ready to run on the victim.

Also, I tried just sending the application to another computer in my household to test it out, over an instant messenger, but it said it was a potentially unsafe file and it would not send? Would I have to send it via e-mail instead?

Thanks ever so much for your help.:

IM applications like MSN block .exe files. You'll have to find another way to send it.

If the keylogger is getting detected by antivirus though, it sounds like you got a shit deal.

Gregs
06-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks, I know how to send the actual keylogger now,
but the only thing is, is that it is being picked up by anti-virus programs.

Anyone know of any good, free, keyloggers that are not detected?

gavindoppuk
06-01-2007, 02:23 PM
i have a full version of perfect key logger as well as eBlaster 5.*, but i need a way to send this to a victim and then get reports back to me, how can indo this? because even if i send the .exe file, how do i get the email report, because it asks for email address to send reports only when you have ran the file. please help

gordo
06-01-2007, 08:38 PM
gregs, if you have the trial version of spytector, it is being detected. Also the trial version gives a warning it is installed every time it starts up. If you find a free onethat works, report back and tell us.

gavin, you have eblaster with remote install? That is about $200 for one license!!! Eblaster has a builder that you enter in your settings, then it makes the server. If it is a cracked version, it won't work for long. All eblaster servers "phone home" and the Spector co. knows which ones are legit and can shut down any of them.

JackMT
06-10-2007, 05:33 AM
hey Greg i was trawling the internet for something like this, im in the same situation except i think its my brother with my girlfriend, i know that he has no antivirus program on his laptop so could you tell me how to send spytector?

Sebass20
11-13-2007, 07:35 AM
Hello,

I'm a concerned parent. I want to know how I can download one of these invisible keyloggers that email me when im at work to see what my son is accessing or doing. He is *2 years old and I need to make sure he isn't doing anything that can get him in trouble or communicating with people he shouldn't! Please help

Sebastian

Sebass20
11-13-2007, 07:37 AM
I'm looking to either purchase eblaster or the KGB keylogger. I would like to remotely keep an eye on him. What are the steps of making this happen?? How do I install it on his comp and connect it to an FTP site im guessing? and then access that as it logs it live? Is that pretty much it?

SkZ0_R
11-13-2007, 12:20 PM
Hello,

I'm a concerned parent. I want to know how I can download one of these invisible keyloggers that email me when im at work to see what my son is accessing or doing. He is *2 years old and I need to make sure he isn't doing anything that can get him in trouble or communicating with people he shouldn't! Please help

Sebastian

You must pick a Keylogger of your likening. If you are willing to buy Eblaster, here is the appropriate link to do so.
http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster_Windows/index.html
Now once you have downloaded/purchased the program, simply open up it's folder and read the readme/help files. It's very explanatory. It will guide you in how to use the keylogger and set all the functionabilities to you your liking.
I would also s***est before doing this, you download a trial keylogger. To sort of get a "feeling" for what it is your doing. Keyloggers are very basic programs to use. Dosen't take a "rocket scientist" to use one. If you would like to try one of these, trial keyloggers, here is a link to a decent one.http://www.shareup.com/Actual_Spy-download-*770*.html
Now this might not have all the functionabilities available but it's a very good "stepping stone". Actually you know what I s***est you purchase this. It's everything you are looking for. And all you have to do is "click the options you want". + You will be saving a great deal of $$$.

"click the options you want"
By this I meen, It's all set up for you. You open the program go to settings, and it will show you if you want to, "send logs to your email[which is also were you input your email], Start in hidden mode, hide from the 'Remove programs list' <[wich is very useful], hide from the task manager ext".....
Thats just a few of it's capabilities. You will have *0 days to try this program. If you like it after *0 days then you can purchase it if not, toss it.... I forgot to mention one key point. You will only have 40 minuts duration of keylogging with the "trial" version. So it will erase all data after 40 minuts of keyloging.
So you might want to give a test go first for yourself. Open notepad/word (whatever) and see how it works. Get used to it. Then proceed to purchase it. Then you have full functionabilities!. Well that's my s***estion. If you decide to go with it and you have any problems just PM me or reply in this topic. I'm very familiar wit this program ;)

To all watching/reading this reply. I am s***esting this Keylogger to him/her ( sorry don't no your sex) cause there no need for waisting *50$-200$ on a keylogger that he/her will never use all of its capabilities. The one I s***ested is good enough for what he/her needs. Lol :P

enjoy :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers. ;) .
------- PGP Signature --------
iQIVAwUBRzev6DvNiJqzWIDDAQLDPQ//fvqIuKxhDzrhIZyfd0WxTO/Ff**gvCmc
dMWLUSBw00TUdpeRxsh/PttwOqSiw*0x0Kjedq/XfdZQI7I*NiZ0deQ8ikmBJyUb
+*4m*be+LiMUrWBn6o*XpDnOLW*j4oXBXjnyW/BfF7+JZuzr4jOdT5f2bwyZQRP+
7riHb+L7irSFDyPXa6/ecAQsNf4WeTbTKUa8*O8ims2WmMqUEYUGyCzSIwXVOZVw
cqzXc*7FRw*kH/0h+8*PdOMGTLx7axI5Krbh/WM*qkOz+ATIdqmxE/fYOplceTvu
*X*8W8eUaj4CdmluSsKs6BmwEugpTrVZylJvze*sbO/2TiXLqjUxlUe5IlxwhkVC
LUqxIv8UNfj0CjjOIHsn7jL/kXUzs0HS*Ur**bjOkhZ8Kb*oqfJbQx6JDNH/hhmb
rc*jfjy*y5E7HMqgX58Scb/T6/ONNPH0n55*jJix8ti*CBDQZikjaa8ci*6g*qIr
gRCs7guLKIUDdbtuBO0MBeWVbZOLxH2*RxXqvWUdzsRJSKu*HBRxcqaySfeaafDy
*aGOCR8S0gBRHB+8nEVl*Pj6xXwf6DccJJTUMwYnP*4h/5Mh66n0TRYAyoUPmLG*
jVCbcbX5CAVpSZbLqEdm8Yzzk0ocbTMzaHNNGxa8Hj/hPMzTdEn02xfStBK2rNIe
EynE87+zc7c=
=mPKn
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

SkZ0_R
11-13-2007, 12:26 PM
I would like to remotely keep an eye on him. What are the steps of making this happen?? How do I install it on his comp and connect it to an FTP site im guessing? and then access that as it logs it live? Is that pretty much it?

With the one I s***ested above.. There's no need to connect it to anything . There is a option within the program, were you can select to send the logs to your email at anytime you like.. So if you want to set the it to every hour. Every hour it will send the logs to your email. If you want to set it to once a week, you can do so.. So on and so forth.. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers. .
EynE87+zc7c=
=mPKn

Sebass20
11-14-2007, 12:04 AM
thank you sooo much... so i basically should buy it while on his computer.... put it in hidden from everywhere so it can never be found... and always have it email me correct?

Sebass20
11-14-2007, 12:07 AM
also is there any way for him to detect it?

SkZ0_R
11-14-2007, 01:25 AM
also is there any way for him to detect it?

Nope.. Not any at all.. Now, I will give you another neat little "trick".

Ok when you have the Keylogger downloaded on his cpu. Make sure you know exactly were you installed it first of all. Now once you located the folder. (Should have a man as the icon) right click on it go to properties. Then there should be a tab that sys "change Icon". Click on the tab, then a bunch of icons should appear. scroll over a bit until you see a blank one. Should be a empty space dividing the icons. You can use one of these as a icon. Click ok after doing so. then apply... then ok again.... Now there should a a invisible icon set for that folder/program. Next step : Ok now when you have that completed click on the textas if you were going to change the name of the folder/program. Only click once. Now the text should be highlighted. hit delete then the txt should be gone. ok now hold down on ALT and press 0*60 on ur num pad. It should "flinch" quickly. ok now click on ur desktop or whatever. and vola you can't see the folder/program at all. No name and no icon... The only way to see it is if you know its there. OR you keep down on ur left trigger on ur mouse and drag the box over it. U'll see a little rectangle. But what I s***est you do with this now is. Go hide it deep within his cpu. Open up "my computer" and put it somewhere deep with in the C:drive or somewhere DEEP. make sure you have to go through 4 or 5 folders to get to it. (He will never find it) now it's hidden and it's "stored" away so only you know were it is. Now if you forget were u put it. Go to ur start menu and go to run type in actualspy and it will pop up asking for the pw (u should set just incase he finds it) Which he wont. But thats basically the best way to hide "something" on someones cpu... Now it's *:*0 am here I am very tired I'm off to bed. IF u cant tell my typing is WACK at the moment I'm half asleep lol.. Good night hope it works out for ya ;)

killtation
11-19-2007, 06:45 PM
If you use the configuration program (i.e. spytector.exe), it will generate a server for you (i.e. server.exe). The server should be ready to run on the victim.

IM applications like MSN block .exe files. You'll have to find another way to send it.

If the keylogger is getting detected by antivirus though, it sounds like you got a shit deal.

ok i see the spytector.exe file in winrar what do i need to do to it before i send it?

gordo
11-20-2007, 06:44 AM
killation, http://www.spytector.com/usermanual.html

pontispilot
11-28-2007, 05:54 AM
wow, neewb hq and shit.

uh, i'm just going to download one of the trial versions...
i'm not worried about making a server because it is easier to just get on the target comp.

it's my girlfriend, i think she's been whoring around on msn, especially the camera.

all i need to know is if there's a trial that will last longer than 40 minutes.
i need to leave it for like a couple of days...
pm me if you can help.

fing3rtip
11-29-2007, 05:03 AM
hey all. i've advanced invisible keylogger *.8 (unfortunatelly didnt managed to get an proper spytector :( ), and after reading all yur tips i kinda got the picture about what to do!!
but there it's still an few details i cant work it out.... specially about how to set the server host (to get the email), and if in this program i then send an copy of my exe!!!!
could any of u guys be kind enought to waste an minute, to help me out and give an really quick step by step of how to do this, only an bit more detailed about the host and exe!?!?!?
thanks a bunch in a advanced ;)

ps: the reasons for this, are the same old ones!! and then the girls/girlfriends are the most jealous. lol. guess we just have an diferent aproach!!! :rolleyes:

gordo
11-29-2007, 07:17 AM
use google. http://www.thedomainworks.com/smtp_settings.php

fing3rtip
11-29-2007, 11:37 PM
ok, guessing that reply was for me, thanks for the reply gordo ;) , but that doesnt really help!!!
even coz, i do always google and read all posts, etc. to try to sort my problems out by myself, instead of being lazy, and just make stupid questions! and this was the best forum by far i found about this stuff, with some of u guys being complete pros, and cool to help out we that are doing this 4 the *st time!!!
i had made an gmail account with the smtp activated already, have putted all the details in the program but aint working still, something is wrong, just dont know what!?!?!?
and also then, not sure what to send to the "victim" and how!! coz for spytector by the tips, we send the server file that's created! but all programs are an bit diferent, and dont think i can just send an copy of my application exe, seing is quite big, etc! and sended keyloggers have normally around 50kb!!!!!
i really hope any of u can help me!?!? thanks ;)

gordo
11-30-2007, 06:37 AM
By using google I found that advanced invisible keylogger *.8 does not have remote install, so you cannot send an exe to someone. Besides, its an older version. Gmail doesn't usually work for keylogs. Try using your isp's email address. Most isp's block smtp email relays except their own.

fing3rtip
11-30-2007, 10:28 AM
By using google I found that advanced invisible keylogger *.8 does not have remote install, so you cannot send an exe to someone. Besides, its an older version. Gmail doesn't usually work for keylogs. Try using your isp's email address. Most isp's block smtp email relays except their own.

thanks a lot for the info gordo :cool: !! was driving mad with that damn thing already, and after all could never work coz of the remote installer!!
with all this tips, guess i know all i need to do!! now just missing an good working keylogger, witch im finding hard to get it without being with an infected crack, or something!! if any of u accidentaly PM me *, i dont mind. :D

jinx5773
12-03-2007, 11:27 AM
why not try adramax keylogger its alot easier and u can get the serial number off the net 4 the full version :) email me for 'how to send' thnx

fing3rtip
12-04-2007, 10:47 AM
why not try adramax keylogger its alot easier and u can get the serial number off the net 4 the full version :) email me for 'how to send' thnx

thanks jinx :cool: ! i was getting stuck again, but this time with the perfect keylogger. lol. smtp was not working!!!!
than tryed the ardamax like u said, and all worked like an charm!! now im done, and thanks a lot for the help guys ;) !!!
i'll be coming back for more learning for sure, getting interesting. :D

fing3rtip
12-04-2007, 12:11 PM
just remembered i've an few friends with macs! and just out of curiosity..... have any* actually tryed already one of the windows keyloggers in a mac?? if did, got any results, or simply dont work????

cuongnet
12-24-2007, 10:54 PM
oh, good job ! hot gooooooooooooo

coz
12-28-2007, 01:32 PM
The best method is to install it directly on the host computer. The "keylogger" software you guys listed are definitely detectable by AVs and have been for some time. So after installing or while installing if the AV detects it you should enable an exception in the AV to allow that file to run and use the smtp service. Which could be noticeable every time it sends mail. So that should be tested also. Usually by waiting a specified amount of time an email will be sent. I have only worked with eblaster a while ago but I found it to be very tricky. I was easy to use and very hard to find its files and various things. I remember it generating random string for file names, having no temp installation remains, etc. Good luck finding a good working crack for the full version.

rediculus08
12-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Hello,

I was googling this topic and this thread came up.

I have a similar issue to the others except I recently got an account scammed from me. I was wondering How I could send the scammer a keylogger in order for me to get the right information to get my account back. I know his IM address, and his email address, the only problem is how do I send it to him, and how do I get him to open it and DL it without him knowing what it is? Or is there a way I can put it on his computer without him knowing?

alex1098
01-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Hi!As you can see I'm a new one.A friend of mine sent me
a keylogger and saw some passwords.He sent it by msn.I want to sent him one.I've downloaded some keyloggers but I don't know how to use them.I sent the file in win rar format,he installs this program and then?How can I see his passwords?He said me about a site.I don't know.Please help!!!!

Xxbmxgod4lifexX
02-16-2008, 10:55 AM
ok...my name is john and my acc. has been hacked by some kid i had known a while back and i have some knowledge about keyloggers but can anybody run threw every single step i need to make...i had seen the .exe fuiles every* is talking about...i just would really apreciate if any* can run threw every single step on how to do this...:)

applezaur
03-28-2008, 02:15 PM
well, I haven't dealed with keyloggers ever So I'll have to try this site :o
i need help With Sending a Keylogger to one email.
would be great if some* could help me, PM me if you want to help me and ill tell more

JayT
03-28-2008, 03:49 PM
How wealthy guys spy on their girlfriends, or vice versa:

STEP *:
Buy a 'cheap' laptop.

STEP 2:
Install all the usual anti-malware software.

STEP *:
Then install the key logger and tell the anti-malware to ignore it when a warning appears. Since the anti-malware has been told the key logger is to be ignored, no more warnings should appear.

STEP 4:
Now give her the laptop as a gift with the key logger already installed and ready to go every time she boots the computer.

Well, it worked for me.

In most cases, I find that only a direct hands on approach is likely to get a key logger successfully installed on another computer, unless the owner is totally clueless - which is getting more rare these days.

I use a key logger on my own computer because several other people use it from time to time for questionable activities - like relatives and several of their shady friends.

All I had to do was tell my AV and Firewall to allow it as a legitimate program and no warnings appear.

Nobody but me knows it's there.

How poor guys (or cheapskate wealthy guys) spy on their girlfriends, or vice versa:

Assuming she has a computer to which you sometimes have direct access, obtain a tiny USB flash RAM, approx $25 or less, (like Sandisk) and use it to transport and install the key logger onto her computer while she's out of the room.

When her anti-malware screams "FOUL", tell it to ignore the key logger from now on. Then, when she returns, all should be ready to go.

P.S. You also collect the key logger data by a similar personal visit and copy it to your secret flash RAM for later review, rather than by e-mail.

This message will self-destruct in ten seconds.

Should you be caught or killed, the secretary
will disavow all knowledge of your actions.
Good luck.

emcda001
08-04-2008, 04:52 PM
I just downloaded the trial version, but I dont really know where to go from here. Im not very well versed with things like this, please help. Thanks!

ubatbatuk
08-04-2008, 11:43 PM
so keylogger is able to send via email or not? example by attaching it in a picture file,so without realising the user is downloading keylogger..

and it is able to installed in a pc that has autoback? anything installed in the pc will be deleted after a restart. Please help me i need to check on my daugher. -ty-

TimTheEmo
08-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Can anyone help me out here? I've got a problem where a password has been stolen to somthing important and I need it back. Is there anyway I could send an invisible keylogger discretely to a specific persons computer, have it intall its self and not have to worry about settings, icons, pop-ups etc. that would give away that the keylogger is there? I really need to get my password back from this dude and hes pissin me off, and this is the only way I can think of to recover it.

teh_Rogue
09-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Hi, I'm pretty new with keyloggers and I could use some help. I just downloaded the trial of ActualSpy and now I have no idea what to do. Do I just send the .exe to the person I want to keylogs e-mail? Or what?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

gordo
09-26-2008, 05:10 PM
I don't think actualspy is a remote install keylogger.You can google "remote install keylogger" and sort through all of them, or go to spytector.com and get that one. Free keyloggers are not fully functional.

uprising95
10-09-2008, 10:45 AM
hi can you send this program (http://www.shareup.com/Actual_Spy-download-*770*.html) in an email to your "victim" so that it will install on there computor and you can moniter them from your own??? if not do u know any that you can do this with and can you explane to me how to do it plz?

thanks.:)

uprising95
10-09-2008, 12:52 PM
I don't think actualspy is a remote install keylogger.You can google "remote install keylogger" and sort through all of them, or go to spytector.com and get that one. Free keyloggers are not fully functional.

ok so i have downloaded and installed spytector, how do i send it to my "victim" via email?

gordo
10-09-2008, 04:57 PM
http://www.spytector.com/usermanual.html Click that link

neo_vi
11-07-2008, 04:30 AM
Thanks, I know how to send the actual keylogger now,
but the only thing is, is that it is being picked up by anti-virus programs.

Anyone know of any good, free, keyloggers that are not detected?

there is no keylogger made undetectable by antivirus.

youknowwho
11-12-2008, 01:38 AM
Hi there. I recently found out that my girlfriend has been playing away. I think she might be sleeping with my best friend but I'm too afraid to ask either of them.
I came up with the idea of sending my male friend a keylogger, so that it could attach itself to his computer, and send me back logfiles. This way I could find out if he was interacting with her over the internet.
So far, I have downloaded the trial version of Spytector, but do not have any clue on how to send it to him over an instant messenger.
I am a bit of a novice when it comes to programming etc, so could anyone give me the basics of how to send it to him?
Much appreciated, thanks.

I suspect that my ex was cheating on me while we were going out and i want to see if she was messaging any guys during the periode that we were going out so i was wondering if i could just send someone her email and they could send her the key logger for me please

gordo
11-12-2008, 06:05 AM
I suspect that my ex was cheating on me while we were going out and i want to see if she was messaging any guys during the periode that we were going out so i was wondering if i could just send someone her email and they could send her the key logger for me please
A keylogger can't log keystrokes or instant messages from the past, only as they occur.

youknowwho
11-12-2008, 09:26 AM
yeah i understand that, but if it loggs her email keystrokes then i can check her past emails

moonlight
12-10-2008, 09:06 PM
ya ive been lookin for ways to do this whole keyloggin and solvin problems..

so i downloaded local keylogger Pro (which expires in 7 days)

and now i want to know how to send it to someones email, so that i can see what they are doing.

the person does not live with me nor does he use the same computer...i dunt think he ever used my computer.

point is..i saved the keylogger program to "C:\ " on my computer now how exactly do i send the keylogger as an attachment when emailing him so that it can keep ***** of what his up to?

i need help in figuring out whats going on behind the scenes with him
please email me at: fgry0ut@hotmail.com if u can help me

gordo
12-11-2008, 07:01 AM
do a google search "keylogger tutorial"

lapl0x
01-16-2009, 03:45 PM
You must pick a Keylogger of your likening. If you are willing to buy Eblaster, here is the appropriate link to do so.
http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster_Windows/index.html
Now once you have downloaded/purchased the program, simply open up it's folder and read the readme/help files. It's very explanatory. It will guide you in how to use the keylogger and set all the functionabilities to you your liking.
I would also s***est before doing this, you download a trial keylogger. To sort of get a "feeling" for what it is your doing. Keyloggers are very basic programs to use. Dosen't take a "rocket scientist" to use one. If you would like to try one of these, trial keyloggers, here is a link to a decent one.http://www.shareup.com/Actual_Spy-download-*770*.html
Now this might not have all the functionabilities available but it's a very good "stepping stone". Actually you know what I s***est you purchase this. It's everything you are looking for. And all you have to do is "click the options you want". + You will be saving a great deal of $$$.

By this I meen, It's all set up for you. You open the program go to settings, and it will show you if you want to, "send logs to your email[which is also were you input your email], Start in hidden mode, hide from the 'Remove programs list' <[wich is very useful], hide from the task manager ext".....
Thats just a few of it's capabilities. You will have *0 days to try this program. If you like it after *0 days then you can purchase it if not, toss it.... I forgot to mention one key point. You will only have 40 minuts duration of keylogging with the "trial" version. So it will erase all data after 40 minuts of keyloging.
So you might want to give a test go first for yourself. Open notepad/word (whatever) and see how it works. Get used to it. Then proceed to purchase it. Then you have full functionabilities!. Well that's my s***estion. If you decide to go with it and you have any problems just PM me or reply in this topic. I'm very familiar wit this program ;)

To all watching/reading this reply. I am s***esting this Keylogger to him/her ( sorry don't no your sex) cause there no need for waisting *50$-200$ on a keylogger that he/her will never use all of its capabilities. The one I s***ested is good enough for what he/her needs. Lol :P

enjoy :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers. ;) .
EynE87+zc7c=
=mPKn

HOW i send the actual spy to someone that i can see wath hes doing . Like my son and daughter So help me ?

gordo
01-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Why not pay them a visit instead and install the keylogger?

Morgan Dexter
01-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Hi Gordo ,

I ve been surfing these forums for a quite a while now and I finally decided to buy the spytector product.(Yes I have the full version)

Can you give me a step by step on how to send the keylogger to my ex-gf through my computer? ( I cant get into her house anymore )

I heard there was a program that lets you combine files and when you open it the keylogger install by himself. Please explain how it works.

And if you ever wanted to stop the keylogger on your victim computer after receiving the answer is it possible?

Thanks !

gordo
01-20-2009, 04:41 PM
For file binder go to file-joiner.com
For keylogger questions try here. http://forum.keylogger.org/

Morgan Dexter
01-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Thank you very much Gordo

This is a very useful link! ( Its mostly for spytector guys :D )

Tibenfold
04-22-2009, 01:54 AM
I am using trial version of spytector and im a rookie at this. how could i make the keylogging file an exe. file and post it on a website between my friends.
any tips would be great

ashgray2
04-28-2009, 07:27 AM
Spytector is *****ing all the activities of PC users (visited websites, all the keystrokes, both sides of chat conversations, opened windows etc.) and delivers the logs to you via Email or/and FTP. In the delivered logs are also included the Protected Storage passwords (Outlook, MSN and others), FireFox passwords and URL history (visited websites). The keylogger is using advanced hooking and stealth techniques.

Spytector is completely invisible on the user`s desktop and cannot be seen in the task manager, it`s injected into explorer.exe on the startup and whenever the log must be sent it will inject in the default browser or/and in the default emailer (for firewall bypass necessity).

PsychoticGirl
06-08-2009, 06:53 PM
My boyfriend and I have been together for two years and recently his crazy ex girlfriend has been messaging him. He has told me that she did but not all of it and I would like to find out what exactly she has said to him; So I have recently downloaded the trial keylogger mentioned in message *5 and I'm curious to know what the "victim" will see in the email you send it to them in? Also, I'm not sure if the person has spyware or not so is it true that ALL keyloggers are detected or only trial versions?

gordo
06-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Trial versions are either not fully functional/can't be hidden/post a warning they are installed. Buy one. If it is detected by the virus scanner add it to the exclusions.

TinyTim
06-14-2009, 03:12 AM
I still haven't figured out how to email a keylogger to someone without them knowing....:(

ttnoob
06-14-2009, 04:22 AM
You can change the keylogger extension to .com and make it look like www.mynicesite.com

Yahoo accepts programs attached :D

ibionika
06-23-2009, 10:05 PM
how can I send messages to the player I am not see in the area, or screen..
I know the way to send is click on the send message botton when you clicj someone name, but..
is there any way to send message when you want to send to someone but you are not see them online??

bush2
07-09-2009, 01:45 AM
i'm just going to download one of the trial versions...
i'm not worried about making a server because it is easier to just get on the target comp.

hockeyboy2622
07-15-2009, 08:33 PM
i have actual spy the keylogger but i dont know how to send it via email
can you please help

gordo
07-16-2009, 06:36 AM
hockeyboy, you will need a remote install keylogger, use google.
After 2 years, this one has run it's course. Anyone that wants to catch a cheating spouse can start a new thread.