PDA

View Full Version : can any one please tell me how to get others hi5 email adresses.

maxell
06-27-2007, 06:02 PM
dose any one know how to get a hi5 email adress by just knowing his name..please

Ezekiel
06-27-2007, 06:13 PM
No. Email addresses are not 'registered' to names in any way.

maxell
06-28-2007, 11:11 AM
i like this girl and she has a hi5 profile..so is there a way to get her e mail address so i can add her in 2my MSN...please tell me..thank you

Moonbat
06-28-2007, 11:44 AM
Ask her in real life.

If you don't know her in real life, what's the point of liking her?

Ezekiel
06-28-2007, 12:14 PM
i like this girl and she has a hi5 profile..so is there a way to get her e mail address so i can add her in 2my MSN...please tell me..thank you

I just answered your question. The answer is no.

maxell
06-28-2007, 05:52 PM
u know the prob is if i dont know her in real life i could ask it with a hi5 mesage..straight..but she is kind of a friend of mine...think u understand me..

Moonbat
06-28-2007, 07:35 PM
Look, mike explained it, real names are not linked to email addresses in any way. Who knows, she could've given a fake name when registering her email account.

iDavies
06-28-2007, 08:41 PM
I just answered your question. The answer is no.

Haha! That was so sweet of you..lmao

maxell
06-29-2007, 03:18 AM
so do u mean that there is no way even to get which email address dose she use to log in...in 2her acount.:confused:

Moonbat
06-29-2007, 10:41 AM
We've all told you. There is no way to find out her email address just by knowing her name.

maxell
06-29-2007, 12:39 PM
ok cool but is there a way 2 hack her acount by knowing other details or some thing....which i can get so i can be sure about whether she has a boyfriend or not,,

thanx

Moonbat
06-29-2007, 03:57 PM
You could try bruteforcing her account password, or looking for a public hi5 exploit.

maxell
06-30-2007, 09:16 AM
dude i am kind of new at these stuff so i realy hope that u can explane me what are those two options are..u gave me i tried using google but still i am kindof confused...thank you..:) :rolleyes:

Moonbat
06-30-2007, 10:57 AM
Bruteforcing - using a program (or manually) guessing every possible combination of letters and/or numbers and/or symbols until you get her password.

The other option is pretty self explanitory, just try Googling up "hi5 exploits" or something similar

Ezekiel
06-30-2007, 11:44 AM
*. Nobody would bother hacking a random social networking site for kids, so forget about public exploits. If there are exploits, you need to know basic web scripting to use them

2. Forget about brute-forcing as well. I, as a guy who's entirely self-taught in less than 2 years, even protect my website from brute-force attacks. If any remotely popular website was vulnerable to brute-force, the developers shouldn't be developing. The same generally goes for XSS and SQL injection, although I know that unfiltered user input can sometimes slip directly into SQL queries or the generated page so some flaws in this area can be expected from time to time.

maxell
07-01-2007, 12:20 PM
thanks you guys//i think i better givup the idea cous its kind of hard 4me without basics,,thanx u nyway..

maxell
07-08-2007, 11:40 AM
is it posible to hack rapidshare...cous i tried so many ways but none of em workes..please do u guys know an easy way to download files without waiting for houres/// thanx..

Moonbat
07-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Use a proxy

Ezekiel
07-13-2007, 01:25 PM
is it posible to hack rapidshare...cous i tried so many ways but none of em workes..please do u guys know an easy way to download files without waiting for houres/// thanx..

Reboot router. Download. Repeat.

SliderBoy
08-02-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi,

I have read this thread and i don't agree totally with the fact that there is no way to discover the email address of a profile account... I don't know the way, and, in my case, i would like to know as well because i have a friend that i loose her ***** for about 6 years and i found her in Hi5, but i think that she don't go there very often to see my message, so.......

.... if there is a way in Hi5 to SEARCH the profile by given the email address, i THINK that there is a way too (or a tool, maybe "homemade") to do the opositte, right??? FIND the EMAIL ADDRESS given the profile URL (for example)!!!

Don't you think this is possible??? I think it could be.............. Anyone know HOW?!?

Cya all, great forum! :) [[[]]]

by SliderBoy

SliderBoy
08-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Is there anyone out there? :)

Ezekiel
08-02-2007, 12:53 PM
They probably developed the site to allow you to find someone if you know their specific email address, but not find email addresses from accounts. This would all be controlled on the server side, meaning there is absolutely no way for you to find her email address without actually exploiting the website in some way (and who hacks websites like 'hi5' anyway?).

No real websites share user information like that unless the user sets their private details to be shown publicly in whatever options or settings pages they have. I wouldn't use a social networking/forum site if it exposed my private info, because it allows anyone to spam you or send you stupid hack requests (in the case of this forum).