PDA

View Full Version : Mac Os X Servers!!!

drumgodmaggott
07-13-2007, 11:19 PM
ok ive been told that in order 2 use a redirect like the fake login page at myspace u have to have a server to record and save the passwords and emails that u recieve from the fake login

my question is :

does anyone kno of a good server that will work with php and all that good stuff and that is compatible with macintosh os x computers

and btw im aslo lookin for someone 2 help me learn how to hack better

someone plzzz help me out

Ezekiel
07-14-2007, 03:19 AM
does anyone kno of a good server that will work with php and all that good stuff and that is compatible with macintosh os x computers

Apache. But most people wouldn't host it from their own machine.

drumgodmaggott
07-15-2007, 08:24 PM
ok then who cud i host it from???

and how wud i host a server on someone else???

~~smart~fool~~
07-15-2007, 09:48 PM
get a free host you dumbass

http://www.netfast.org

drumgodmaggott
07-15-2007, 11:55 PM
thknx for the site smartfool but chill with the dumbass plz cuz im very new at this and my uncles has taught me a good amount but im still sketchy and im in seriuos need of help lol thats why i came here

~~smart~fool~~
07-16-2007, 02:28 PM
you can make fake login with html forms in anything simple as frontpage you dont even need php

Ezekiel
07-17-2007, 01:14 PM
you can make fake login with html forms in anything simple as frontpage you dont even need php

Well, you need some form of server-side scripting to process the login form, but you can create the form itself in Frontpage.

drumgodmaggott
07-18-2007, 07:54 PM
No, the problem isn't that you need help, it's that you're using a fucking Mac, and that you're a Mac user. PEBKAC and computer simultaneously.

yea i kno macs suck i cant even get a webcam for it
i hate macs but i have 2 deal with it for now

and thknx for all the help guys

oh and mike i got the apache and i got a host but how 2 i get everything 2 work ???

did any of u guy go 2 a tech skool or how did u learn all this stuff

i plan on goin 2 a tech skool so maybe thatll help clear all this up

~~smart~fool~~
07-18-2007, 11:10 PM
we read bullshit on the internet

school wont do much for you

Ezekiel
07-19-2007, 05:28 AM
Smart fool is right; if you can't learn from the internet, school won't be much different. I've never been to a single computer-related class, and just learned from the internet in the past two years. Before that I knew nothing.

RuMAC
07-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Casually you do not know as to create ftp a server (i have static IP and work through d-link router on macintosh)?:eek: