PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm. My computer is.... hacked?

bakedleaf
07-18-2007, 09:28 PM
ok, well a couple things, the first bad things that started happening: when start windows I get a virus thing from avist saying fserver.exe=mega bad, so I deleted it, and a random command prompt opens, and now it says when I start, could not find fservice.exe, so some program is trying to open it, and also, it just randomly give me this message: opening .dll files is dangerous. I click open with, and check the file name which is win*2.dll, and so some program might be trying to open that.

The super mega bad news: I dont know if this is related, but I use the dell wireless card, and it has the WAN utility which I let manage my connections, which was good, till it dissapered, everytime I try to open the exe, I get the loading cursor, then nothing happens, just blank, and I dont have internet because the windows program wont configure it until I dissable the other program, which I cant find in the system tray anymore, for those of you that have is, its like 5 bars going up showing you your signal strength

Long story short, no internet...

I dont know if they're related but I would like help with both problems

please, Im not really great with computers, but Im not bad either, and I can't figure this out

Thanks

EDIT: one note, I download a version of prorat from a site, and scanned it, all I really got is what I expected, its the special editon .