PDA

View Full Version : Invisible keylogger?

tsjarvis63
08-04-2007, 01:11 AM
I want an invisible keylogger to post on a website.
if anybody could tell me where to purchase/download this , it would be great.
thanks.

tsjarvis63
08-04-2007, 01:26 AM
PS. what i mean is i make a website and i bind it in there somewhere, and when people go to the site it records what they enter on a game. if one of you can help me ill be more specific about the game and stuff

Newby_Programme
08-06-2007, 11:16 AM
PS. what i mean is i make a website and i bind it in there somewhere, and when people go to the site it records what they enter on a game. if one of you can help me ill be more specific about the game and stuff

O.o that dont make sence explain it better please. And add more details alot more.

Meh might as well guess.

You want a keylogger to be on a site and when they visit the site the keylogger installs on there comp without them knowing. And sending you the logs?

Am i right?

Moonbat
08-06-2007, 11:25 AM
There is no keylogger application that can keylog via someone entering a website. Keyloggers aren't just some magical program that can do their job everywhere. You have to know how they work, then see if it can be implemented in your scenario.

You could use a Java applet that will log keystrokes in a file on the webserver, except I'm not sure if Java applets have that kind of capability.

Ezekiel
08-06-2007, 01:44 PM
You want a keylogger, on a website?

Maybe it's just the benzos, but that just really doesn't make sense.

I think what you're looking for is some sort of exploit to automatically execute code in the visitors' browsers when they visit your page. Try looking for IE vulnerabilities.

For the keylogger, I don't know. They aren't my thing.