PDA

View Full Version : prorat help

Austin504
11-08-2007, 10:46 AM
yo could someone tell me what prorat does and how to use it

Austin504
11-08-2007, 11:01 AM
could somebody just give me a fucking hand i really really want to hack someone and fuck their shit up they fucked me over now i want some payback so anything you know that could help post it

Ezekiel
11-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Just google it. We're not your personal research team.

If they "fucked you over", I don't really think deleting a few of their computer files will make them think "Whoa, this guy is hardcore! We better not fuck him over any more.".

Austin504
11-11-2007, 04:49 PM
i want to fry there shit not "delete some file"

and i googled it nothing useful came up

Moonbat
11-11-2007, 05:09 PM

and i googled it nothing useful came up

Thank goodness, I thought you wanted to fry their shit! That's a relief, I'd hate to be around someone so vengeful.

Mike and I won't help you use Prorat. Hopefully nobody else will either. This is for your own good. The last guy we helped with a trojan got owned because he trojaned a real hacker. The end result? This (http://media*.guzer.com/pictures/scary_face.jpg).

Ezekiel
11-11-2007, 05:39 PM
It's true.

[Moonbat, you're becoming quite a pro at e-pwnage. You have my respect.]

(For one minute, I'll be serious.)

How would that even be possible? As far as I know, you can't damage PC components (such as hard-drives) through any sort of program, other than deleting their operating system or something. In other words, nothing that a reformat couldn't solve.

Maybe there are weird methods of damage such as overclocking the processor to a ridiculous clockspeed then letting the heat perform its work, but I don't know of any RAT that implements anything like this.

Unfortunately, trojans don't have a 'Fry Shit' button.

Moonbat
11-11-2007, 07:13 PM
You read my mind mike. I'm trying to find a way to use C++ to manipulate BIOS settings to overclock computers to the max, thereby frying them.

Ezekiel
11-12-2007, 04:18 AM
Yeah, I think you'd have to use assembly for such low-level operations.

Just to get you started, here's the x86 instruction-set manual:

http://home.comcast.net/~fbui/intel.html

Enjoy.

Moonbat
11-12-2007, 05:31 AM
*hides from the memory managment and sticks with PHP*

At least for now, I don't think I'm gonna delve into ASM.

gordo
11-12-2007, 07:24 AM
"The last guy we helped with a trojan got owned because he trojaned a real hacker. "

heh, he got what he deserved.

Austin504
11-13-2007, 12:18 PM
i wanna fuck up just some bad people that fuck people over daily and nothing ever happens to them so what wrong with wanting to do something to them?

SkZ0_R
11-13-2007, 12:48 PM
could somebody just give me a fucking hand i really really want to hack someone and fuck their shit up they fucked me over now i want some payback so anything you know that could help post it

First of all, very poor intro.
Secondly, you expect us to help you out when you talk like that?
Thirdly, if you want to hack go learn a language, and read some tutorials on internet security.
Forthly, after about *-* years (Depending on how incompetent you are, which you sound very incompetent) studying your AZZ off. Then mabey you can be a "h4x0r". Or one in the makings. (Which by the way your talking, you would seriously need to make some adjustments, [self explanatory....] ).
Fifth and final fucking peace of advice I'm going to give you is,

I would s***est not frying anyones "sh!T", that you don't know & whom got you first.
Unless of course your hard headed and never will learn. Then go right ahead. You will see what will happen.(Depending on how much they "know")
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
~I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers. ;) ~
------- PGP Signature --------
iQIVAwUBRzev6DvNiJqzWIDDAQLDPQ//fvqIuKxhDzrhIZyfd0WxTO/Ff**gvCmc
dMWLUSBw00TUdpeRxsh/PttwOqSiw*0x0Kjedq/XfdZQI7I*NiZ0deQ8ikmBJyUb
+*4m*be+LiMUrWBn6o*XpDnOLW*j4oXBXjnyW/BfF7+JZuzr4jOdT5f2bwyZQRP+
7riHb+L7irSFDyPXa6/ecAQsNf4WeTbTKUa8*O8ims2WmMqUEYUGyCzSIwXVOZVw
cqzXc*7FRw*kH/0h+8*PdOMGTLx7axI5Krbh/WM*qkOz+ATIdqmxE/fYOplceTvu
*X*8W8eUaj4CdmluSsKs6BmwEugpTrVZylJvze*sbO/2TiXLqjUxlUe5IlxwhkVC
LUqxIv8UNfj0CjjOIHsn7jL/kXUzs0HS*Ur**bjOkhZ8Kb*oqfJbQx6JDNH/hhmb
rc*jfjy*y5E7HMqgX58Scb/T6/ONNPH0n55*jJix8ti*CBDQZikjaa8ci*6g*qIr
gRCs7guLKIUDdbtuBO0MBeWVbZOLxH2*RxXqvWUdzsRJSKu*HBRxcqaySfeaafDy
*aGOCR8S0gBRHB+8nEVl*Pj6xXwf6DccJJTUMwYnP*4h/5Mh66n0TRYAyoUPmLG*
jVCbcbX5CAVpSZbLqEdm8Yzzk0ocbTMzaHNNGxa8Hj/hPMzTdEn02xfStBK2rNIe
EynE87+zc7c=
=mPKn
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Ezekiel
11-13-2007, 06:20 PM
i wanna fuck up just some bad people that fuck people over daily and nothing ever happens to them so what wrong with wanting to do something to them?

Just torch their car if they are that bad.

If you're so serious about using Prorat, I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials on the web.

Moonbat
11-13-2007, 08:00 PM

Nothing is wrong with that. But before you ask for things like this, try to imagine doing this in real life. for example:

<storyline>You are name Bob. You are on a train sitting next to a bunch of other people who don't know each other very well, and you (Bob) don't know them at all. You're sitting and remembering how your friend screwed up your friendship over some cash.</storyline>

Bob: Hey guys, wanna help me?

The Random Guys: Um... sure. With what?

Bob: My friend cheated me for a few bucks, and I wanna teach him a lesson. Come with me to his house, help me install a keylogger on his computer to steal his information, so I can get him fired, screw up his **** account and ruin his life!

The Random Guys: *slowly back away and move to a different section*

Austin504
11-14-2007, 10:37 PM
ok i reed up on prorat got it open so lets say i have an ip of a computer i want to connect to i scan all the ports and they are all closed then what do i do? or if they have one port open and i connect through telnet how can i open port 5**0 for prorat

EDIT-i have known these people over the internet for a year now and they dont know anything about computers so im not really worried about it

SkZ0_R
11-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Just torch their car if they are that bad.

If you're so serious about using Prorat, I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials on the web.

Lol @ torch car..

Listen to Mike. If you want to learn how to use ProRat, your going to need to learn how to use Google.

gordo
11-15-2007, 07:07 AM
austin, a quick rundown on reverse connecting trojans. Open up the client, make a server with your options. Send the server to your friends. They download and execute it. It connects back to you on your client. You now own them. The server opens their port for you.

Austin504
11-15-2007, 04:37 PM
open what client

gordo
11-16-2007, 08:06 AM
lol. when you google how to use ProRat, look at the first to results.
http://snipurl.com/*tqkc
Austin, start checking out some of those links.

Austin504
11-27-2007, 07:40 PM
ok so i have the server and binded it with a pisture but i still cant send it through anything like msn/wlm or my emails it picks up the back door in it
so what should i do?

Moonbat
11-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Compress it (i.e. .ZIP file) and then send it, I think it'll work.

sdrowkcab
12-09-2007, 09:14 AM
I made a server and put it on my own computer. I was able to connect to it by connecting to my LAN IP (**2.*68.0.*) and I could do all the cool ProRat stuff to my own computer. When I put the server on another computer on my LAN and connect to it with the LAN IP (**2.*68.0.2) it works. But when i connect with the external IP which is something like 78.*2.xx.xxx it does not work. I also tryed with no-ip.com. How do I get the server to notify me? Is there another way to figure out the IP address of the victim and connect to it if it is behind a router?

Thanks

(I do not want to fry anyone)

gordo
12-09-2007, 02:58 PM
did you forward the port(s) on your router?

sdrowkcab
12-10-2007, 04:06 PM
How would I forward the ports on my router? Is there a way to figure the victim's IP through MSN? When you got the IP address of their router how do you connect to an individual computer on that network?

Thanks

gordo
12-11-2007, 07:13 AM
http://portforward.com/
With a reverse connecting rat, it connects back to you

sdrowkcab
12-13-2007, 12:41 PM
So if I understand correctly, if a computer is behind a router it will be very hard to connect to a server.exe on that computer. Is this right?

mahmoud_ia
12-13-2007, 01:35 PM
hay is sombody could hilp to know my girlfrend bassword.somoe body steal hir one n she codnt log in into hir hotmail account

mahmoud_ia
12-13-2007, 02:04 PM
i was wandaring if some body could crack this mail imaloser@hotmail.com :(