PDA

View Full Version : Need s***estions with my ****** report?

Telemachus
07-20-2009, 10:32 AM
I am currently monitoring my ****** report from the * ****** bureaus. I filed ****ruptcy almost 2 years ago and I currently have no balances on any of the 4 ****** cards I have and have never been late on a payment to them. I monitor my ****** report with Experian and I now have a 620 ****** score. With experian I have seen a steady increase in my ****** score since I filed my ****ruptcy. With the other two agencies, I haven't seen much of a change. What should I need to do now need some s***estions?

gordo
07-20-2009, 04:10 PM
It takes about 7 years to totally recover your ****** rating (I believe). 2 years is good start, keep up the good work.
There are companies that can help restore your ****** rating, but I don't know which ones. Try google.

Harrypoter
07-23-2009, 05:29 AM
When you approach any service company for increment of your ****** rating, firstly check their legitimacy. If they fail to provide an acceptable level of satisfaction in a given month, you will not be billed for that month. There are many new ****** repair companies popping up every day, the public is still very under served. A collective decision must made very early for personalized service that can enhance your ****** ratings, because personalized service simply yields better results.

sfger
07-28-2009, 04:07 AM
Harrypoter makes sense. I agree with his opinion.:)

seopositive2
08-09-2009, 01:12 PM
It is true that the service of ****** card is better if you have any problem then contact with your ****** company ******** service i think they will solve your problem.