PDA

View Full Version : I have a hacker and can't get rid of him!

PJ Reed
04-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Someone has hacked into every computer I have and stolen files and taken up house-keeping to the degree that sometimes I can't get into my dial-up, because he is in there and my ISP does not let that many users on at once. In one computer, I opened at e-mail with no attachment and in about 5 minutes, my computer crashed. I have hundreds of IP numbers but they are very misleading and I can't get anyone to listen to me. How do I prove that the person I suspect is actually the person who is doing this? I'll take all the help I can get.

Unregistered
04-12-2004, 04:34 PM
perhaps if you told us in more detail what your problem is...

Unregistered
04-12-2004, 11:38 PM
You are mirroring my experience - hacker activity reported to FBI, Secret Service and local authorities withoun result to date. I have logged over *8800 incursions in about a month (many on dial-up to slow the idiot down. i have been *****ing this clown for 6 months and have archived about a dozen hard drives with record of his activity for law enfocement use, if anyone is interested. The current Mcafee firewall (V6 ) does a good job of detecting and archiving hacker activity, but the Ip-ban mechanism is readily defeated by this hacker (he "un-bans" banned Ip's at will)
Your description of Denial of Service occured here with MSN - dsame scenario. Hacker was posting *000+ KB files on the MSN screen name I lost access to, in what appeared to be a webpage complete with image regions, but no text was discernible to WinXp (some odd form of HTML ?? requiring an attachemnt reader type of program to decode. HAcker files occupied perhaps 50 % of a 50 Mb email region until deleted.
Hacker is sending virii (over a dozen types identified to date including MyDoom and Netsky in several variants & close to the date of public knowledge of the particular infection, so he is close to the authors of the virii) using my email addresses, but the email is not visible as having been sent from my machine and email legitimately sent by me does NOT contain any virus code (curious eh).
Hacker seems to sense any attempt to read email on AOL and to a lesser extent MSN and has used Microsoft computers in Vancouver, Wa to probe my machine on weekends (Microsoft is awa re and hunting).

Routers, Antivirus / Firewalls, XPupdates pose little impediment, as he will do an end-run around any protection in less than * hours.
This guy is potentially quite destructive and dangerous (no kid and with potential stealth comm abilities) and in need of law enforcement action to aprehend and prosecute asap.
These events occur 24/7 and appear to have a "human element" behind the key***rd - as evidenced by delays and hesitations typical of someone in thought. At log-in, there is a variable delay - usually about 40 seconds, but can go to 2-* minutes, indicative of an alarm and response scenario (?). Just an observation
Anybody with a similar plight - the apparent place to report is the Secret Service, as they have a 7 page form that can be dowloaded, filled in and faxed to them as a report mechanism
I strongly s***est all affected do so in rapid fashion.

tjbruckner@aol.com and tjbruckner@msn.com

Available to law enforcement 24/7

just a man
04-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Hey my name is Nick.I have same problem as you man!My PC was under hackers attack too much times - especially by viruses.ALL MY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS WAS STOLEN - I MEAN COPY OF ALL MY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS WAS STOLEN.AND TODAY SOMEONE WRITE FROM MY CHATNAME IN GERMAN CHAT STRANGE THINGS - SUCH AS "I HATE JEWS" AND SOMETHING LIKE THIS.I AM JEW - AND I WAS REALLY SUPRISED HOW IT CAN POSSIBLE TO WRITE FROM MY NICKNAME STUPID THINGS - I EVEN DIDN'T SAW HOW WAS THE TEXT TYPED IN TEXT FORM!THERE WAS NOTHING - ONLY JUST WORDS FROM MY NAME!THE ADRESS OF THIS CHAT IS http://www.anarchie.de
I JUST WAS AT THIS CHAT SOMETIMES - SOMETIMES THERE ARE REALLY NORMAL PEOPLES WITH WHICH YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING.BUT TODAY WAS SOMETHING STUPID - MAYBE IT WAS SECURITY SERVICE OS UKRAINE http://www.ssu.gov.ua or MAYBE THAT WAS HACKERS FROM ISP FARLEP
http://www.dn.farlep.net OR MAYBE IT WAS HACKERS FROM USA,EUROPE,JAPAN - EVEN MAYBE THAT WAS GUYS FROM FBI http://www.fbi.gov or from PENTAGON http://www.pentagon.mil
I DON'T KNOW WHO WAS TYPING FROM MY NAME IN THE CHAT ROOM OF THE http://www.anarchie.de website - BUT ONE THING I KNOW EXACTLY SUCH INCIDENTS MUST BE STOPED,DISCRIMINATION MUST BE STOPED!AND ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD CARE MUCH ABOUT HACKERS AND FREEDOM OF WORD - THEY MUST HAVE RULES OF CHAT SYSTEM AND KICK WHO BRAKE THIS RULES!PLEASE I TALK TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME - LETS STOP THIS FUCKING DISCRIMINATIVE SHIT CHAT!
THE ADRESSES OF ADMINISTRATORS OF ANARCHIE.DE WEBSITE ARE:
inetnum: 62.245.*68.64 - 62.245.*68.*5
netname: EDVBERATUNG-NET
descr: EDV Beratung Huber
admin-c: BH***-RIPE
tech-c: BH***-RIPE
mnt-by: MNET-MNT
changed: markart@m-net.de 20020*07
source: RIPE

route: 62.245.*28.0/*7
descr: M"net Telekommunikations GmbH
descr: Germany
origin: AS8767
changed: vierke@m-net.de 20020828

person: Benedikt Huber
address: EDV Beratung Huber
address: Franz-Josef-Str. *0
address: 8080* Muenchen
address: Germany
phone: +4* 8* **0 7*6 7*
fax-no: +4* 8* *40 *8* 0*4
e-mail: bhuber@bhuber.de
nic-hdl: BH***-RIPE
changed: markart@m-net.de 20020*07

inetnum: 62.245.*68.64 - 62.245.*68.*5
netname: EDVBERATUNG-NET
descr: EDV Beratung Huber
admin-c: BH***-RIPE
tech-c: BH***-RIPE
changed: 20020*07

route: 62.245.*28.0/*7
descr: M"net Telekommunikations GmbH
descr: Germany
origin: AS8767
changed: 20020828

person: Benedikt Huber
address: EDV Beratung Huber
address: Franz-Josef-Str. *0
address: 8080* Muenchen
address: Germany
phone: +4* 8* **0 7*6 7*
fax-no: +4* 8* *40 *8* 0*4
e-mail:
nic-hdl: BH***-RIPE
changed: 20020*07

answer section
name type result
68.*68.245.62.IN-ADDR.ARPA.
PTR
host-62-245-*68-68.********.m-online.net.

authority section
name type result
*68.245.62.IN-ADDR.ARPA.
NS
ns*.m-online.net.

*68.245.62.IN-ADDR.ARPA.
NS
ns2.m-online.net.

additional section
name type result
ns2.m-online.net.
A
8.*.*8.2*2.IN-ADDR.ARP

Unregistered
04-15-2004, 07:57 AM
Simple rules,

if you suspect a hacker or other intrusion, disconnect your PC from the network.
Then scan for any trojans/viruses.
Next totally harden the firewall, i.e. delete all the exisiting rules and get the thing to prompt you for any inbound/outbound activity.

Then find another isp who offers more protection.

Unregistered
04-15-2004, 04:58 PM
u silly people lol

Unregistered
04-15-2004, 11:11 PM
ok everyone lissen, i need help with this thing, i have a hacker on aim and he stole 5 of my screen names, he slowed my computer up big time of what he is doing to my aim, i want him off my sn and fast, can someone who has aim IM me on my screen name HellJumper*05 . thanks

Unregistered
04-18-2004, 04:58 PM
LOL

Unregistered
04-30-2004, 04:18 PM
MY HACKER STEELS MY FILES PUTS THEM IN THE RECYCLE BIN THEN DELETES THEM FOR GOOD. HE SLOWS MY COMUTER DOWN AND STOPS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SOMETIMES.

c3r3br4l
05-04-2004, 01:00 AM
to keep a hacker out is to go to windowsupdate.com and get every update possible for ur comp, then download a port scanner. go to a site like whatismyip.com or ipmonkey.com and get ur ip adress. use the port scanner on ur ip to see what ports are open. if a port is open and you dont absolutely need it, go into ur firewall settings and close that port. to find out what runs on a certain port, just go to google and type in "port " then the port number and search. hope this clears things up.

Unregistered
05-10-2004, 07:50 PM
http://www.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers

That is a pretty nice listing of port numbers and their use.

3apbITa@
05-11-2004, 12:18 AM
Lol.. Guys There is no such thing as an easy removal of a virus or trojan, it is not possible for anybody to remove an infection from your computer remotely or giving you all exact directions.
My advice, give up WinXP, Win2000, or Win200* or the mf LongHorn, as it is siply an open door to your computer, due to the RPC stuff, nobody still know how many of potential exploits still exist. Change for ME it still works for me just fine, Plus it allows to have two antiviruses on one pc.
To remove the virus from your system with *00% reliability, FORMAT the system drive, thats the only way to be sure (please note that all the data on your computer is going to be lost, so make a back up on to a CD, and you would also have to install Windows again). The new versions of viruses, kloggers and trojans are developed by the hour, so the format c: is the only way to be sure.
Install the clean version of WinME OS, download ALL of the current updates from Windowsupdate at microsoft.
Install Norton AntiVir 2004 with all updates, or better still Norton Internet Security
Install McAfee virusscan 8.0 or later, take the updates from www.mcafee.ru/downloads.
If you still on XP Buy! and Install PrivacyKey***rd - cool stuff (only for winXP) its anti-keylogger, I have tested it on *00+ keyloggers and other spyware, none of the things I typed were logged, so now I am not worrying about some of my passwords anymore. www.bezpeka.biz - they also have other anti-spyware products.
Install and configure with highest level of security any Firewall, Norton personal Firewall, or Zone Alarm are one of the simplest to configure
Stop using Outlook, either go to the Bat, or use web interface such as Hotmail they have been patched up to the neck.
Stop saving passwords and try to remember them by heart, change them monthly!!
Stop saving anything from Internet, this is the easyest thing to get infection.
Stop opening any unknown attachment to you, including pictures.
Backup all your important files on a weekly basis.
If you do all this you have 80% chance to survive the next 2-* months with no infections.

When somebody has you once again format c: and et cetera et cetera...
Once you have done it in full by yourself, it is going to be easier and easier next time... Good Luck

Unregistered
05-17-2004, 06:40 PM
Last week all my document 2GB disaperared from my hard drive, i suspect it may have been a hacker.

For those who lost their very important documents, get a program from internet to recoverdeleted files, i have one with crack if someone need it. with that program, i got back most of my documents, it works thou some of them were very damaged.

Unregistered
05-18-2004, 07:28 PM
If you are using a dial-up connection, disconnect.
Download a firewall at some friends place, and burn it out on a CD.
I recommend zone alarm (www.zonelabs.com)
Install the firewall, and connect again.
If you have broadband, simply TURN OFF your router and get a firewall.
If "your" hacker still bothers you, strike back!
Get a new isp, so that he(/she) does not get your ip.

Unregistered
05-19-2004, 02:56 AM
Turn off your computer and go for a walk.

bungiman
05-19-2004, 07:57 PM
I have this same IP trying to get into ports *028 thru *044. As soon as I start up and about every 2 to * hour intervals. IP# 66.***.**2.204. Contacted my DSL technician, says not from them. I am running Mcafee AV ver8 and Firewall Plus, also running my connection through a Netgear Router to the Westell DSL modem. (WIN2000). He can't get in, but it's really driving me nuts trying to find out who this idiot is. It's the only IP that's been able to get through to my Firewall in past * weeks, so he's persistant. I have him blocked on the Banned IP list. I've run an Arins WhoIs search, and done a trace route through windows and a commercial program, and the only info I can get, is it is originating from Austin, Texas. I have and can send a complete updated trace route list if someone would care to check this out for me. I have been looking for two weeks on an answer to this. No reply form Gov. offical sites where I have reported this, but not sure if it's a threat for them to be concerned about.
Any info from anyone, let me know. eme @ letsgetanewname@bellsouth.net
Thanks
Bungiman

Unregistered
05-23-2004, 10:07 PM
hey i might sound stupid, but what do u do with a stolen ip exactly? is there a special program hackers use to get in the comP?

Alex_helper :)
05-24-2004, 08:16 AM
Hi, people!

In all your situations hackers, as I understand, use your logins and password. All this happens because:
*. you open unknown attached to email documents with spies;
2. don`t use anti-keylogger software;
*. don`t use firewall...

You see, if some spy (keylogger) installed on your computer, may be hacker can receive all your keystrokes. That`s why you need anti-keylogger and firewall. Anti-keylogger blocks key***rd interception (logins, passwords etc.) and firewall blocks sending of other important information.
I use Anti-keylogger 5.0 (from www.anti-keyloggers.com) and ZoneAlarm 4.0 (from www.zonelabs.com) and still have no problem with hackers.

cya!

Unregistered
05-26-2004, 04:32 PM
Lets be serious, in regards to the original question the individual more than likely has a mem resident virus that spits out on reboot, then executes various commands like the good old blaster reboot.

No hacker’s would bother targeting a home user with, pardon the expression, retrieval of useless data. Arriving in on an ip stream is reserved for probably a hand full of people on the planet, if someone thinks they can do it id be interested to learn :) Its more than likely some friend who dropped a BO on you, either way it’s a simple fix.

Solution; disconnect from the net | Disable System Restore (WinXP) | reboot in safe mode (F8)| run virus scan in safe mode.

Reboot | Download critical updates for Windows XP / *X at the winupdate site http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp | install only critical updates and patches | Reboot.

Chances are all your cold symptoms will have ceased.

Oh yeah, don’t forget to re-enable system restore ;)

Unregistered
06-01-2004, 06:33 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Unregistered
06-10-2004, 01:25 AM
It dont matter what you do if they wont you they will get you. they can just run ((A))program and go thu your firewall like it wasnt even there and you wont know a thing, and kick you off the net and turn off your computer and at the same time give you a bad virus that you need to repartition all of your drives.. trust me. thats all i need to say about that......L@@K if you like to get back at the a hole well here is the name of that program (primedius.exe) play it cool rem . dont piss this this person off he mite know more than you....he he

Unregistered
06-10-2004, 08:05 AM
Yesterday, i left my coffy as i walked into an other room. When I came back IT WAS GONE!!!

i suspect a hacker...

Unregistered
06-10-2004, 12:34 PM
hackers dont hack to mess up files and delete your shit, in fact they just do it for fun, why would they want to deleate ur files? the only time hackers hack is when there is a reason to, i.e store somthing on your computer that they dont want on theirs, and anyone who is on dial up with hacker problems STFU hackers dont want 56k shit, hackers go for more *0MB --> *00MB servers not shitty 56k PC's so turn ur comp on, update ur trojan, virus shit and stop fuking crying plz and if all else fails unplug ur comps and never plug them in agin

Unregistered
06-10-2004, 04:22 PM
you lousy noobs. make sure you always have a firewall and the right ports open so nobody can come into you computer. And 2 most important thing is get a scanner program like spybot, or adaware to scan for virues. Also a great popup blocker and something that watches for hackers at all time is historykill 2004. But most importanly download the windows updates.
Oh and all the programs i told you about you can download them from download.com
and if you want to im me my account name is robyou02

Unregistered
06-10-2004, 10:52 PM
test

Unregistered
06-10-2004, 11:05 PM
Ok first of all Firewalls and AV and sweepers are good to keep kids out.
For a hack I take control of your operating system, and fake key files.
So when you check if i'm there every and I mean EVERYthiong says I'm not.

I make win task manager not see my hidden files.
i can hide file in your free space or on your hard drive I just mark sectots as bad and put my stuff in there.

The trick is, your firewalls and AV and sweepers aere no working for ME.

I own your operating system.
Now if you use some thng from a floppy or CD I have not taken that over yet and It won't lie to you,

using something from the net or storage has a chance to catch me.

So up daiting your Xp and adding fire wall after I am already there is a joke.

If you follow all the rules, amd have a fire wall and av and sweepers,
I can still walk right in.

If you have a router and a fire wall it just takes me longer.
If your using a good proxie then I have some real problems.

But I can search the web for your little posts looking for your email adr and then pull you Ip from logs...

So unless you use it ALL the time i will find you.
And tere are some BAD prozies that leak.

Teh kid that was arrested in Germany for the worm, was only *6, yes they do stupid things. like mess with your head.

Don't store passwords on your system and run periodic checks.
You can't keep me out but you can spot me.

bob

Unregistered
06-11-2004, 01:05 AM
DID THIS GUY JUST HAVE A **** LEARN HOW TO SPELL YOW ****...

Edited by Data:Post some thing useful, let alone swear.

Unregistered
06-11-2004, 02:23 PM
The final solution for keeping hackers out:
Turn OFF the computer, and keep it off.

milkman
06-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Get a macintosh running linux and without a modem... chances of being hacked are close to 0.0000000000000000000000000*%

Unregistered
06-13-2004, 02:20 PM
http://dday.tx-shells.net/Flash/plan-*.loves.Spyroaway.swf

Go here, easy tutorial how to get rid of hackers.

Unregistered
06-15-2004, 07:24 AM
hehe, nice link dude..... a bit too gay for me tho...

Marinecat
06-15-2004, 09:50 AM
at www.snapfiles.com in the freeware section there are some files you can find to help example adaware, spybot, trojan removers, firewalls, and more,,,, check it out :)

Unregistered
06-15-2004, 10:42 AM
Why don't you just turn off your internet then run all the programs like Adaware & Spybot S&D, trojan remover, AV software, install a GOOD firewall a anti-keylogger making sure that they are all updated with the very latest updates. Then turn off your cable modem (If your on dial-up then you get a new IP every time you connect and hacker don't want shitty 56k anyway they want no less then a T* connection 56k is useless to a hacker unless it's just someone YOU pissed off just trying to get back at you) and by that I mean turn it off at the wall so when you turn it back on you get a new IP addy hacker promlem fixed and if that don't work trace he's IP and report the sucker to his ISP (his IP addy will be logged in your firewall)

Unregistered
06-15-2004, 03:45 PM
lol noobs, just disconnect your pc from the internet and put a firewall on your pc

Unregistered
06-17-2004, 10:04 AM
Yea everybody can go on about noobs but everyone starts off as one. Anyhow, jokes aside. Lotsa good and bad (IMHO) s***estions here. There was a guy s***esting to reformat your HD (to get ridd of virii) and to back up your data beforehand. Now common sence tells me that would be silly. If someone has a virii reformatting and then putting back stuff you had on an infected PC poses a direct threat to your new "shiny" system. Turning the system restore back on is a bad practice too. Untill Microsoft fixes this I'd s***est keeping it off at all times. As for hackers and "easy" removal of them. That's a bit of a joke. You will NEVER block everyone out. Script kiddiez and unexperienced noobs you might be able to block but if someone REALLY wants to get into your PC (for whatever reason) s/he will. On the side note, I remember reading someone say that nobody would target ya home PC 24/7. WRONG, since most of the big corporations have hardened up systems where intrusion is more challenging in times of need one WILL resort to targeting home PC's. Use of tools such as iroffer and Serv-U paired with Radmin (or DameWare) and firedaemon is all one needs (besides a specially configured scanner). All theese tools are LEGALLY avaliable. And none will make your AV scream VIRII and ALOT of roots will kill well known processes (behind the scene) effectively rendering your AV useless (the taskbar icons will remain there most of the time untill you move your pointer over them). Once a "hacker" is in s/he can easilly make theese tools let him/her know when you're on. Of course s/he can do anything s/he desires once the PC is "rooted". You go into one of the better warez channels (irc.rizon.net for example is FULL of theese) and take a look around. *00's of bots sering all kinds of illegal (pirated) stuff without their users knowing. Now if that's not targeting home PC's 24/7 I don't know what is. Theese can be esilly changed and un-rooted and a different package installed alltogeather, and example would be the "mighty" agbot aka phatbot which forms the core of ALOT of the botnets around. This would be a major step up of course since this thing can do anything from serving to DOSing unsuspecting users and all with a simple indirect command such as !start ddos <ip> <duration> On the last note, hackers will not hack into your PC to destroy data or steal pointless stuff such as your adult movies or e-mails (although ****** card details adresses and DOB's with names might be a juicy target) but nowadays there's more and more hackers that feast on easy way to spoof...

I know there'll be ones who will have different opinnions but take causion executing s***estions into actions as some might harm you more than help (including my s***estions).

[i]Cheat
06-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by PJ Reed
Someone has hacked into every computer I have and stolen files and taken up house-keeping to the degree that sometimes I can't get into my dial-up, because he is in there and my ISP does not let that many users on at once. In one computer, I opened at e-mail with no attachment and in about 5 minutes, my computer crashed. I have hundreds of IP numbers but they are very misleading and I can't get anyone to listen to me. How do I prove that the person I suspect is actually the person who is doing this? I'll take all the help I can get.

Easy....
*) reformat your hard drive
2) reinstall your windows operating system
*) reinstall any other software you want
4) install firewall
5) install antivirus software

your nightmare is over.

Unregistered
06-19-2004, 05:35 AM
Easy....
*) reformat your hard drive
2) reinstall your windows operating system
*) reinstall any other software you want
4) install firewall
5) install antivirus software

your nightmare is over.

That sounds like a nightmare to me..:)

Unregistered
06-19-2004, 07:07 PM
or just: STOP TAKING PEOPLE SERIOUSLY

Unregistered
06-20-2004, 06:01 PM
for all the one who are in troubles here ...
I think the problem comes from the seat-key***rd interface.
Try to find such an interface that knows a minimum about computers, and it should solve your troubles.

Unregistered
06-20-2004, 07:57 PM
can ne body tell me how to get rid of a hacker usuing my screenname on AIM?

Unregistered
06-20-2004, 07:58 PM
becuz i am really getting aggravated by this menice, and i've changed the format of my screennam, password, and etc. but he keeps telling all of my friends online i will never figure out who he is becuz he has hacked n2 my computer
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Unregistered
06-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Unregistered
can ne body tell me how to get rid of a hacker usuing my screenname on AIM?

Get anti-keyloager and a normal password that nobody could guess. should solve ur probs ;)

good luck all! :D

06-23-2004, 03:39 PM
Ok, boys that's it, take it like men:
**,*% of guys whining about hackers suffer either of their own incompetence or virii (just another form of incompetence). Neither of you have ANYTHING interesting to anybody besides yourself on your HDD. Looking through it is just a waste of time.
The recipe is as follows: learn to use your Windoze, it ain't a good OS, but it works most of the time. And install * (one) antivirus program. And don't forget to use it! Then you will be fine.
If you can't learn to use windoze or fail to install an antivirus, then beat it and forget about PCs. No one can help you in this case: it's about your chromosomes.

Unregistered
06-28-2004, 01:49 AM
Yo lamerz don't know what actually happens. Consult a professional and never open any e-mail with extensions .pif .exe .scr .cpl .zip for your own g00d....

plz get a pro to fix your PC you are helping Crackers 0we even moR* PC's.

plz....

don't get 0nline without cleaning them first.

Get a pro to fix em, If he does no good then get another, but don't be so idiot to let your computers like this...

Unregistered
06-28-2004, 10:00 AM
becuz i am really getting aggravated by this menice, and i've changed the format of my screennam, password, and etc. but he keeps telling all of my friends online i will never figure out who he is becuz he has hacked n2 my computer
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Disconnect your computer from the internet
Install a free firewall like www.kerio.com or www.zonealarm.com

then restart your computer, the firewall will list all the programs which want to connect to the internet. Disable the ones you don't trust. Also run a free virusscanner like AVG, www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php

Free online trojan remover at www.trojanscan.com, u can also run this one to check for any possible trojans on your computer.

And last but not least: update your computer. Check for updates regularly!! http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

Good luck all!! don't get infected be protected! :P

07-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Ok first of all Firewalls and AV and sweepers are good to keep kids out.
For a hack I take control of your operating system, and fake key files.
So when you check if i'm there every and I mean EVERYthiong says I'm not.

I make win task manager not see my hidden files.
i can hide file in your free space or on your hard drive I just mark sectots as bad and put my stuff in there.

The trick is, your firewalls and AV and sweepers aere no working for ME.

I own your operating system.
Now if you use some thng from a floppy or CD I have not taken that over yet and It won't lie to you,

using something from the net or storage has a chance to catch me.

So up daiting your Xp and adding fire wall after I am already there is a joke.

If you follow all the rules, amd have a fire wall and av and sweepers,
I can still walk right in.

If you have a router and a fire wall it just takes me longer.
If your using a good proxie then I have some real problems.

But I can search the web for your little posts looking for your email adr and then pull you Ip from logs...

So unless you use it ALL the time i will find you.
And tere are some BAD prozies that leak.

Teh kid that was arrested in Germany for the worm, was only *6, yes they do stupid things. like mess with your head.

Don't store passwords on your system and run periodic checks.
You can't keep me out but you can spot me.

bob

Funny...
This guy calls himself a hacker?
But looks like a blithering idiot to me...
Something is not quite right about it!

PlOk
07-04-2004, 05:07 AM
Freaky n00bs im hacker to always in search of *00Mbit .edu's :D

Maybe there was some freaky person sending you an email with an attaacment you open the attachement and there go's * n00bie subsev0

Just press Ctrl alt del and close down al the suspicous thing....
Or goto start menu then run type msconfig the go to startup and un touch all the suspicous thingz.

And STOP SAYING BAD THINGZ ABOUT HACKERS PROPABLY THAT PERSON IS JUST AN IDIOT WITH AN BABY TROJAN! THEY ARE NO HACKERS THEY ARE CHILDREN THAT PLAY WITH BABY TROJAN!

REALL HACKERS DONT GO TO THOSE 56k

dEAd TO ALL THE N00BIE TROJAN BABIES!

Unregistered
07-20-2004, 02:39 PM
I'ma hacker , good one somethimes :) ! The firewalls dont help you so much . They dont help you . So listen here :

*. Your computer can be infected with any troian or any logger that any antivirus cant find and firewalls cant help you !

2. If you have a lan connection , and have a home linux server , that can be hacked and try to change the admin password and remove the bugs !

*. Your provider server can be hacked and they cant see that hacked so easy , inform your provider about that problem !

Can be more problems but this * are the usual , and please format c: and never download and damm suspicious email you receive !

If you are interested in proxys , socks , ftp , and any other info my email is : tmb*7*@********** and my yahoo messanger also ...

Have a clean computer :) !

Unregistered
07-22-2004, 03:15 AM
Stop Playing PPl , just Go and get LINUX disribution , there is mandrake and redhat for simple users, try it and u will be happy, and stop chatting with AIM , it's really Suck ...

ghoti
07-22-2004, 07:03 AM
funny these infos here today... gosh...

http://ghoti.ig*.net

Unregistered
07-28-2004, 02:50 AM
Someone mention bout mark the drive cluster as bad sector and that protect the virus... in that case, how can we delete that virus? Don't tell me low-level because that will not work... I've tried it already...

Here's a simple picture of the drive.. it's *0gig hd...
|....................................|.............................|
^bad sector

I delete partition and remove MBR and then repartition and trim off that part and use half of the *0gig... and guess what?... the virus the virus rewrite itself to that *5gig but at the exact 52nd % of the partition... another word no matter how many times I split the partition to avoid the bad sector, it rewrite itself to the new partition.. right at 52% location...

If anyone have any s***estions other than doing low-level, which I have tried so many times, then I am willing to give another try.. I have used many technique and yes at one time Norton knows which virus it is.. but it can't clean it out... so please help...

My e-mail address is (KiXs @ rocketmail . com)

Unregistered
07-28-2004, 02:52 AM
oops the "^bad sector" is suppose to be on the 52% location

DATA
07-28-2004, 09:39 AM
hi,

get a decent anti virus utility like Norton anti virus. marking a sector as bad wont stop the virus unless there is exactly one copy of the virus on the system at that partiular sector(assuming you know the sector address),which usually is not the case. More over you are wasting hard disk space!

In case norton is unable to delete it,try getting the updates from symantec

find the virus name and try removing from the link below
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html

If its not there in the listing,try
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/download.html
and see if updating your definitions is possible.

If either are not possible,search on the symantec web site.

Data.

alexutzz
07-28-2004, 01:40 PM
Someone mention bout mark the drive cluster as bad sector and that protect the virus... in that case, how can we delete that virus? Don't tell me low-level because that will not work... I've tried it already...

Here's a simple picture of the drive.. it's *0gig hd...
|....................................|.............................|
^bad sector

I delete partition and remove MBR and then repartition and trim off that part and use half of the *0gig... and guess what?... the virus the virus rewrite itself to that *5gig but at the exact 52nd % of the partition... another word no matter how many times I split the partition to avoid the bad sector, it rewrite itself to the new partition.. right at 52% location...

If anyone have any s***estions other than doing low-level, which I have tried so many times, then I am willing to give another try.. I have used many technique and yes at one time Norton knows which virus it is.. but it can't clean it out... so please help...

My e-mail address is (KiXs @ rocketmail . com)

try this:
HDD Regenerator
www.dposoft.net

DumNoob
07-28-2004, 03:02 PM
My hacker stole the ***** off my desk! I really need that for rent! Please help.

Unregistered
07-29-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by PlOk
Freaky n00bs im hacker to always in search of *00Mbit .edu's :D

Maybe there was some freaky person sending you an email with an attaacment you open the attachement and there go's * n00bie subsev0

Just press Ctrl alt del and close down al the suspicous thing....
Or goto start menu then run type msconfig the go to startup and un touch all the suspicous thingz.

And STOP SAYING BAD THINGZ ABOUT HACKERS PROPABLY THAT PERSON IS JUST AN IDIOT WITH AN BABY TROJAN! THEY ARE NO HACKERS THEY ARE CHILDREN THAT PLAY WITH BABY TROJAN!

REALL HACKERS DONT GO TO THOSE 56k

dEAd TO ALL THE N00BIE TROJAN BABIES!

On wich ***rd yer on? LOL
And you write yer own hack and scantools you say, if not you are a noob yerself m8, and hacking *00Mbit edu's isn't that hard, you only need the right tools and some MsDOS knowlegde to get yer services up and running. and you are talking about noobie trojan babies, I bet you u scan for vurnabilities allready there or using a user/password guesser to get a shell.

In other words, you are just another script kiddie yerself, I can even do that and I am no hacker. Someone who makes his own tools from scratch and uses it to log into a server to change his **** account, that is someone I would call a hacker. I don't say bad things about hackers, cause their smart. But you are absolutly no hacker.

Unregistered
07-30-2004, 02:25 PM
DISCONNECT UR DAM INTERNET CONNECTION, AND THEN FORMAT UR HARD DISC AND UR HACKER IS GONE! U DUMB ASSES!!

Unregistered
08-17-2004, 02:37 AM
* - any old Pentium I will do. Pull out the harddrives, fans, everything not absolutely necessary. Just leave the floppy drive.
2 - get some floppy based router/firewall like fli4l (and don't put anymore on the machine outside routing, simple portblock, masquerading, maybe ntp - additional services mean additional risk). FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS - READ THEM FIRST!
* - get rid of the idea that you need Outlook, MS-Office, Windows XP, etc.
4 - get yourself an easy to install Linux Distro, like Fedora, Mandrake or SuSE. Everything you ever wanted in a desktop environment is already included for free.
5 - last but not least - never, ever, neither under Windows, nor under Linux, work as Administrator/root. For everyday work it should always be the rule to have the least priviledges possible.

P.S. To format a drive under DOS does NOT destroy the data present. Only overwriting with random 0's and *'s will.

Unregistered
08-17-2004, 06:49 AM
You all suck dick and i own your asses

Unregistered
08-17-2004, 09:46 PM
Work Offline.
Round up all the stuff you want to keep.
Do a Trojan scan by MOO Soft, "THE CLEANER"
Do Online Virus Scan with RAV ONLINE SCAN
Then burn everything that is clean to a CD.
Then Scan the CD to be sure. Then Put it away.
Next Go to ZOne Labs and download the free Zone Lab
fire wall. Go off line again.
Scan that with RAV and MOO Soft THE CLEANER
Then if clean, burn that to the Same CD.

NOW DO A FORMAT /U
Do it three times at least.
If you can't do that, then use your restore disk.
do that three times.

After you have installed your O/S then install
Zonelab, and set that up so that every program
has to ask permission to access the Internet
DO NOT ACCESS THE INTERNET WITHOUT YOUR FIREWALL
EVERAGAIN.
USE WINDOW WASHER ALL THE TIME, USE SPYBOT,
USE LAVA SOFT.
learn how to turn off shares and turn them
back on
learn how to turn off your net bios
and turn that Back on.
Go to Gibson Research. He teaches all that right
at his site for free.
OTHERWISE
Throw your computer away.

In the meantime go to Soft Jazz UK and listen to Jazz Expresso
and have some fun.
Forget about the GUY . LET IT GOOOOOOOOOO, now start havin fun.

Ravens
08-19-2004, 04:07 PM
I personally like the replies about hackers not wanting to get into most pc's at peoples homes. What would they want there, the pictures of people's grandmoms?
And my personal thought about having 2GB of data lost is that you deserve it if you havent got it backed up. Backup weekly damnit, CDR's are just about free, DVDR's are no more expensive.
And if you people would start paying for the Norton Antivirus instead of getting a six year old copy from a friend, it would also help, especially since Norton would then have some spare cash to work on protecting you. Where the hell do you think they get the *****, off the ***** tree?
Backup your data, be paranoid and read up on safe surfing.

Ravens

Unregistered
08-21-2004, 11:04 PM
If you have evidence that you have been 'hacked', you should take these simple steps:

*) Never, ever shut down the electricity to your hardware

2) Buy an extra 200Gb hard disk in case your 40Gb C-drive is suddenly full

*) Upgrade to the fastest connection of your internet provider, your system will definately use the extra speed

Good luck !

:)

Graph
08-22-2004, 12:41 PM
huh. that's easy. i have not read all the replies may be already someone told you already this.. i mean what i will tell you now..
if you know you have been hacked.. and if you know that some one is using your dialup user name and password.. just when you know that hacker uses your dialup pass and username .. and when you know that he is in internet connected with your password.. just call your isp and tell tham that you have been hacked.. and tell tham your password and username.. and ask tham to give you that persons telephone number.. that's it:D
at least. in my country it works.. :D

Unregistered
09-06-2004, 12:09 AM
correction my friend, what you have is a "cracker". real hackers (like me) are not bad people at all, we fix things."crackers" are people that call themselves hackers,they are mostly adolesent males, who go around messing up programs and creating viruses. i just started learning about hacking, so i cant do that much yet, so sorry i cant help you.i just wanted to make it clear that hackers arent the ones in your computer, its a "cracker".

Unregistered
09-06-2004, 12:59 PM
Sounds like u people don't really know what the hell your doing
If your online w/out a firewall u get what u ask for lol
firwalls will not stop a cracker/hacker if u have your system configed right theres no problems.u check emails & opening them w/out something there WHAT DOES THAT TELL U!!!!!!!!!!HELLO
get a server then make a honypot have a spot on the drive that a hacker can find w/dummy filez/ini,passw logs.......
i have been messing w/computers for about 7 years not once have i let a hacker in................anyways start reading turn the system off...................Jr

Unregistered
09-06-2004, 10:11 PM
""INSTALL A FIREWALL""
--ZONE ALARM--

Unregistered
09-08-2004, 06:39 AM
switch to use Linux can isolate from the majority of virus. un-plug from network when you are playing computer games.

Unregistered
09-08-2004, 05:10 PM
The only advice:

Reformat your Hard Drive and learn how to install Windows on your own.

It is a good, educative lesson so next time you are not taking it seriously, and protect your system, you will know you have to repeat and re - install Windows again.

Use google, and microsoft knowledge base, READ, learn and apply protection.

McAfee: not worth the time, ***** and aggravation
Norton: antivirus/firewall weak and unpredictable - also gives false alarms and/or collides with legit applications. Well known viruses/trojans are laughing at this program.

Learn about internet ports

Install ZoneAlarmPro firewall (it has antivirus built in as well). Learn to use it. Microsoft firewall will not fully control your programs when they get infected or out of hand. ZoneAlarm does.

Install PestPatrol and learn how to use it.

Quit Outlook Express it has become a portal for viruses and trojans.
Quit MSN messenger, it is prone to attacks.
Quit Windows Media Player.

Peer to peer programs like Kazaa are nothing but a source of infections.

google for "services" and read about which services in windows are of no use, or worse, potential open doors for attacks. Learn how to disable them.

Educate yourself about your computer and your programs.

If you do not have the time, or will to do your homework, get a msntv box, hook it to the phone line and the TV set and use internet without worrying about trojans/viruses, it is just a dumb internet terminal where you can surf the net and read your email without worrying.

Unregistered
09-08-2004, 05:23 PM
If anyone keeps having this problem and would like me to secure their computer and get whoever is in there out I will do it for $50.00 US. You will not have to format your hard drive and you will not loose any saved data or installed programs. Email me if you're interested: TommieAshley@**********

Unregistered
09-26-2004, 02:16 PM
Well to bad but then you now what you have to do the next time DONT OPEN A MAIL YOU DONT NOW THE ADDRESS FROM.
And offcors have a firewall and Antivirus program opdatet daylig.

Unregistered
10-23-2004, 04:18 PM
If you have a *mb/s modem then when a hacker attacks you hack him back with V*56-Rehack, seize his/her details and send them to www.usss.gov

Unregistered
10-24-2004, 07:30 PM
smash it and get a new one
allready done it 5* times
it have costed me 6*000 euro
but my system allways runs
realy good

Unregistered
10-27-2004, 02:14 PM
Help!

A hacker has walked in through the open door of my house and has set up home with his three kids!

I keep watching what he does and I've written the names of his kids down to tell the FBI, but he still keeps raiding the fridge and stubbing his cigar out on my head.

Every time I leave my front door wide open he returns. I've tried asking other people what I should do, but they just shake their heads in disbelief and snigger.

Could somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

Unregistered
10-27-2004, 04:58 PM
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Unregistered - http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif
Angry
http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif
AngrySomeone has hacked into every computer and i can't log on, everytime i try my computer logs me off immediately http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif
Question plus my dvd drive/cd dive keeps on opening by itself. my computer is a dell windows Xp i need help and i'll take all the help I can get.

Unregistered
10-28-2004, 01:02 AM
*. Save your data to a CD.
2. Get a Linux distribution.
*. Install Linux, formatting all hard drives.
4. Enjoy!

Unregistered
11-03-2004, 05:10 AM
hmmmm.

Unregistered
11-03-2004, 10:19 PM
More than half the replies in this topic are b.s. (someone said to take the fan out of your computer....?!).
Anyway, I don't think many people take the time to hack random PCs unless it's really, really easy because the user is dumb enough to open attachments on unsolicited email. It's not simple to install a root kit on a computer without getting the password through the stupidity of the user first.

Unregistered
11-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Ppl forget about McAfee. Hackers can get thru it too esay because the designers for McAfee dont know what they are doing. No affense. When you think McAfee has deleted a virus or something, its not. It's only containing it in a closed file!! A virus can easily get out and just harm your computer once again. Get Norton, that DELETES it.

Unregistered
11-10-2004, 04:37 PM
changing isp does not matter. they areprobably using reverse connection and everytime you log on it connects to them.
use netetat -an to see what ports are being listened too.

Rimmel
11-13-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by *apbITa@
Lol.. Guys There is no such thing as an easy removal of a virus or trojan, it is not possible for anybody to remove an infection from your computer remotely or giving you all exact directions.
My advice, give up WinXP, Win2000, or Win200* or the mf LongHorn, as it is siply an open door to your computer, due to the RPC stuff, nobody still know how many of potential exploits still exist. Change for ME it still works for me just fine, Plus it allows to have two antiviruses on one pc.
To remove the virus from your system with *00% reliability, FORMAT the system drive, thats the only way to be sure (please note that all the data on your computer is going to be lost, so make a back up on to a CD, and you would also have to install Windows again). The new versions of viruses, kloggers and trojans are developed by the hour, so the format c: is the only way to be sure.
Install the clean version of WinME OS, download ALL of the current updates from Windowsupdate at microsoft.
Install Norton AntiVir 2004 with all updates, or better still Norton Internet Security
Install McAfee virusscan 8.0 or later, take the updates from www.mcafee.ru/downloads.
If you still on XP Buy! and Install PrivacyKey***rd - cool stuff (only for winXP) its anti-keylogger, I have tested it on *00+ keyloggers and other spyware, none of the things I typed were logged, so now I am not worrying about some of my passwords anymore. www.bezpeka.biz - they also have other anti-spyware products.
Install and configure with highest level of security any Firewall, Norton personal Firewall, or Zone Alarm are one of the simplest to configure
Stop using Outlook, either go to the Bat, or use web interface such as Hotmail they have been patched up to the neck.
Stop saving passwords and try to remember them by heart, change them monthly!!
Stop saving anything from Internet, this is the easyest thing to get infection.
Stop opening any unknown attachment to you, including pictures.
Backup all your important files on a weekly basis.
If you do all this you have 80% chance to survive the next 2-* months with no infections.

When somebody has you once again format c: and et cetera et cetera...
Once you have done it in full by yourself, it is going to be easier and easier next time... Good Luck

People like you are dangerous..... what a n00b winME ffs lmfao

Rimmel
11-13-2004, 02:58 PM
More than half the replies in this topic are b.s. (someone said to take the fan out of your computer....?!).
Anyway, I don't think many people take the time to hack random PCs unless it's really, really easy because the user is dumb enough to open attachments on unsolicited email. It's not simple to install a root kit on a computer without getting the password through the stupidity of the user first.

Yep... you people should get a decent firewall and stop downloasd shite from the net

tolik
11-14-2004, 04:48 AM
* - any old Pentium I will do. Pull out the harddrives, fans, everything not absolutely necessary. Just leave the floppy drive.

lol

;)

Unregistered
11-14-2004, 08:33 PM
OK Ok ... really nice posts.
First, you have what you have, if you are using MACS, Win2k or Linux or whatever, the trick to it is, update it and learn to secure it.
Secondly, A router is not a firewall.
Third, Purchase and install, configure and lock up a packet filtering software firewall. If you don't know what it is trying to access the internet, deny it. Most things are little proograms that allow a third party to open a port and help themselves to your info.
Four, It doesn't matter if you are grand-dad running *4.4 or Billy kick butt running 6Mbps downstreaming you are ALL capable of having a little problem. If someone is port scanning then they find who you are and sooner than later find out how to get at you. If you open email from everyone you are requesting that you stuff gets broken into.
Five, lockout all emails that are not from people you know.
Six, lockout emails from people you know that are sending you something that is runnable on your system.
Seven, Install AV and spyware and keep it up to date. Scan preferably everyday and get the updates before you bother scanning.
Eight try online virus scanning. housecall.trendmicro.com www.norton.com and macafee as well as A2 have them. Use them.
Finally, I work for an ISP. Security concerns are big in my department. I hear several times a day from people that are having these problems. It is always the same. They do not know what version of software or how long it has been since they updated their software. They don't know what is actually running on their PC. Awareness starts at home. Stupidity is not something that creates itself. You need to know what you are running and using. How can you drive that car if you are not sure how it works. There is always a way into a computer, you can only slow them down.

BTW do you know what administrative rights are ;) Give it to yourself and remove all others....

Unregistered
11-15-2004, 12:37 AM
Help! I have hackers everywhere.. sometimes i can't find my socks in the morning and I know I left them out.. the hackers are getting in and stealing my favorite pair! They even made french toast in my kitchen and didn't even clean up! how do I remove them?

DATA
11-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Locked.