MAPILab NNTP for Outlook 1.50
From: MAPILab Ltd.
MAPILab NNTP is MAPI transport, allows you to read and post to newsgroups in Microsoft Outlook. This means that a news server account works the same as Exchange Server or a POP3 account, support remote headers, all managed in the Send/Receive menu.
License: Shareware, $24 to buy Size: 5191 KB
MAPILab NNTP allows you to read and post messages to newsgroups from Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002/XP, 2003 and 2007. This product is a full-function MAPI transport. This means that a news server account works in the same way as an account for Microsoft Exchange Server or a POP3/SMTP account, supports remote mail headers and is managed through the common Send/Receive menu. MAPILab NNTP for Outlook supports all messages formats (plain text, RTF, HTML) and encodings which are supported by Microsoft Outlook. It is fully compatible with (but doesn't require!) Microsoft Exchange Server and can be used to share newsgroups for coworkers through public folders.
All MAPILab Ltd. Soft
- Mail Recovery for Outlook Express 2.3.1 - Recover deleted and damaged messages from dbx files in Outlook Express
- MAPILab NNTP for Outlook 1.50 - The best way to read and post messages to newsgroups from Microsoft Outlook
- Tweaker for Outlook Express 1.0 - This freeware program enables you to tweak hidden settings of Outlook Express
DiskInternals Mail Recovery
Recover and repair email databases
GFI MailArchiver for Exchange
Email archiving solution for Exchange server.
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools