CryptoExpert 2008 Professional 7.6.4
From: SecureAction Research, LLC
CryptoExpert creates new virtual hard drives that appears to applications like any other physical hard drive. Any data that the user attempts to write to this drive is intercepted and encrypted by CryptoExpert. Drive is invisible without password.
License: Shareware, $59.95 to buy Size: 4078 KB
CryptoExpert 2008 Professional is a program that can help you keep your private data safe. It creates a virtual drive, where you can store sensitive files. As you move files to the protected volume, they are automatically encrypted. Just as well, if you access the files later, they are decrypted on the fly. As long as you have the volume mounted, you can work with the protected files the same way as you work with ordinary files. You operating system will treat the protected drive just like any other disk. Once you unmount the drive, sensitive files disappear and cannot be retrieved by other users. The container may be protected with a password or with a specially prepared USB stick.
The program supports four well-recognized algorithms of data encryption: Blowfish, AES, EDES, CAST.
The most recent version of CryptoExpert has to offer a new feature, Disk Firewall. It automatically monitors requests to the encrypted drive and prevents different malware (viruses) from accessing your sensitive data.
CryptoExpert works on Windows 2000, Windows XP 32 bit, Windows XP 64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit.
All SecureAction Research, LLC Soft
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools