GFI WebMonitor 2012
GFI WebMonitor is a powerful web monitoring and web security solution you can use to ensure employee Internet usage is aligned with business needs, to generate detailed reports and to protect your network from malicious content. License: Shareware, $310 to buy Size: 1574 kB
GFI WebMonitor controls and monitors Internet access, reports on users' website browsing habits and downloads, and provides web security features such as antivirus and malware protection in real time for SMBs, using multiple antivirus engines. GFI WebMonitor gives IT administrators and mangement a comprehensive view which can be used to enhance employee productivity and reduce cyber-slacking. It's reporting and web content restriction capabilities allow companies to effectively enforce an Internet usage policy. Restrictions can be placed on any site, including adult, social networking (Facebook, MySpace), instant messaging, online gaming, personal email and other non-work-related sites. GFI WebMonitor provides URL coverage for over 280,000,000 domains. Through user and site bandwidth monitoring features, IT administrators have the ability to track download and upload traffic and the number of URL hits over time. Capabilities also include the prevention of data leakage through socially-engineered websites and the ability to terminate a web connection in real time.
All GFI Soft
- GFI EventsManager 2010 - Network-wide event monitoring, event management and archiving.
- GFI LanGuard 2012 - Complete network vulnerability scanning, patch management and auditing solution.
- GFI MailArchiver for Exchange 6.1 - Email archiving, management and compliance solution for Exchange server.
- GFI MailSecurity for Exchange/SMTP 10 - Email security solution for email servers and Exchange Server
- GFI WebMonitor - Standalone Proxy Version 2009 - Internet monitoring, web security and access control for SMBs
Microsoft Windows Server Microsoft Windows Workstation OS access control internet monitoring internet browsing cyber slacking usage control http blocking ftp blocking freeware web filter web filtering web security internet access control
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools