Spyware Process Detector 3.21
From: System SoftLab
Spyware Process Detector is an anti-spyware/anti-keylogger tool that detects all processes running on the computer, including hidden ones, and displays their color-coded threat rating based on the intelligent analysis of all hidden properties.
License: Shareware, $19.89 to buy Size: 969 KB
Spyware Process Detector is an anti-spyware tool that will detect all processes running on the computer and display their threat rating based on the intelligent analysis of all hidden properties. Another specialty of the program is its ability to detect a process that contains and executes alien code of another process. Users will at a glance see the detailed information about any selected process and detect all hidden threats, including spyware, malware, keyloggers and Trojans. 17 methods of process detection are available.
Unlike standard Windows Task Manager, Spyware Process Detector will detect even those processes and tasks, which are transparent to OS. The security rating is color-coded so that users can see the most dangerous processes at once. Red stands for the highest rating of danger, green for the lowest one, any color between red and green stands for varying levels of security threat. The program shows other details about each process, such as process ID, parent ID, security status, EXE filename, file path, description, etc. Startup Manager shows details information about processes that run on Windows startup. Once there is a process marked out as red or yellow, users have to choose whether to delete it or mark as safe. The current list of processes can be exported to the Excel format for further analysis.
The program detects new (undetectable by your anti-virus scanner) spywares, trojans and viruses. We recommend to use our program instead of standard Windows Task Manager with your anti-virus together.
Special offer! Use coupon code SPAD372 for 10% OFF.
All System SoftLab Soft
- Spyware Process Detector 3.21 - Anti-spyware software with 17 methods to detect spyware, keyloggers and Trojans
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools