From: Global Information Technology (UK) Ltd
PrivacyKeyboard is the first product of its kind in the world that can provide every computer with strong protection against ALL types of real spy programs and hardware keyloggers, both known and unknown. Makes data stealing impossible.
License: Shareware, $89.94 to buy Size: 4687 KB
PrivacyKeyboard for Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2003 is the FIRST product of its kind in the world that can provide every computer with strong protection against ALL types of real spy programs and hardware keyloggers, both known and unknown, currently in use or presently being developed worldwide. The PrivacyKeyboard automatically deactivates all running spy programs on your PC and allows you to ensure a more secure method to record your customer-selected information (passwords, logins, PIN etc.). Due to the PrivacyKeyboard, keystroke recording devices will not be able to detect your sensitive information too. Unlike the typical "antivirus" approach, the PrivacyKeyboard does not rely on pattern-matching, so it may work on new or unknown types of real spy programs. The PrivacyKeyboard bucks various types of spy programs possibly included in any commercial, shareware, freeware products, as well as in Trojan programs, viruses of very different operation principles. PrivacyKeyboard does not use any signature bases so it can protect even against unknown software or hardware keyloggers! Once installed PrivacyKeyboard will protect your privacy immediately and constantly. Makes data stealing impossible.
All Global Information Technology (UK) Ltd Soft
- PrivacyKeyboard 9.2 - Strong protection against all types of real spy programs and hardware keyloggers
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools