10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 4.0
From: 10-Strike Software
Inventory network computers, create computer asset database. View hardware and software configuration on the network computers, track changes, generate and print professional-looking reports on hardware and software.
License: Shareware, $99.94 to buy Size: 5158 KB
The program scans hardware and software configuration of network computers and builds a computer asset database. It generates and prints professional-looking reports on hardware and software installed on the network computers, and even tracks and displays hardware and software changes.
View the remote computers' hardware configuration. Find out which processors are running in network computers, how much memory is installed, which HDD models and DVD drives are used.
View software installed on the remote computers. Get information on the installed applications (including information on operating system type, installed hotfixes, and programs included in the startup folder). Control licenses. Find unauthorized software.
Generate advanced reports and save it in the PDF, RTF, XLS, HTML, Open Document, JPG, GIF, BMP, text file formats.
All 10-Strike Software Soft
- 10-Strike Connection Monitor 2.1 - Monitor network access to your shared resources; watch who gets into your files
- 10-Strike LANState 5.3 - Create visual network map, monitor servers, be notified on failures.
- 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 4.0 - Network Inventory: track hardware and software installed on network computers
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools