Infiltrator Network Security Scanner 4.0
From: Infiltration Systems
Infiltrator is an intuitive network security scanner that can quickly audit computers for vulnerabilities, security holes and exploits, and information enumerations. Infiltrator can reveal security holes and alert the user.
License: Shareware, $49.95 to buy Size: 1349 KB
Infiltrator Network Security Scanner is a network auditing program. It can scan computers in your network for possible vulnerabilities and security issues. The program is distributed with a database of known vulnerabilities. The database can be updated online after installing Infiltrator.
Infiltrator inspects remote computers and catalogs all available information, including shared files, folders and devices, users, installed hotfixes and service packs, operating system, additional software, open ports etc. Parameters of a network scan can be freely adjusted, custom entries can be added. Using the program, you can make sure that all computers in your network are kept updated and secure, or discover possible threats. Infiltrator also checks password and security policies, performs registry auditing. It fully supports command line options and thereby can be scheduled to scan computers automatically. 18 additional network utilities that come with the program will help scanning, cataloging and gaining access to remote computers.
Infiltrator can be used by network administrators to ensure that all computers in the network follow security guidelines and are well-protected against typical network threats like viruses and hacker attacks.
All Infiltration Systems Soft
- Infiltrator Network Security Scanner 4.0 - Infiltrator is a powerful Network Security Scanning and Auditing Suite
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools