From: Visualware Inc.
CallerIP monitors connections to your system, identifies harmful backdoor's used for hacker attacks. The country location is identified for each IP, worldwide WHOIS lookups show domain and network contact info, including abuse reporting information.
License: Shareware, $19.95 to buy Size: 2358 KB
CallerIP monitors activity on open ports on your system, which are often not protected by firewall's, and identifies backdoor's that could allow harmful Trojan's to steal your information. Connections are monitored in realtime and identified by country, a click on an IP address shows the city and country location on a world map. Worldwide WHOIS lookups show domain and network registration contact information, including abuse reporting information.
Connections to your system are provided in real-time, including the connection time, remote and local IP address, country of origin, remote and local ports being accessed. For Windows XP systems, the process ID is also identified, which helps determine if it is a legitimate process or may be harmful. A simple click on an IP address shows you where the connection originates on a global map, along with domain and network registration information.
CallerIP actively scans the ports on your system and alerts you to any backdoor's or active HTTP/FTP/SMTP services, which could allow a harmful Trojan or enable unauthorized access to your system.
All Visualware Inc. Soft
- CallerIP 4.0c - Identify backdoor security threats to your computer
- MySpeed PC Lite 3.0e - Test your Internet connection download and upload speeds, connection quality
- Visual IP Trace 2007 5.0c - Trace hackers and suspects, validate websites, report Internet abusers
- VisualRoute 2008 14.0a - Traceroute utility for analyzing Internet connection problems and locating IPs
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools