Anonymous Surfing TS3.0.0/AS2.0.0
From: Omniquad Ltd
Anonymous Surfing is an Internet Explorer Proxy Manager that automatically downloads a list of anonymous proxy servers, checks them for speed, and sets the fastest one as your proxy server.
License: Shareware, $17.98 to buy Size: 6963 KB
Anonymous Surfing enhances your online privacy by hiding your IP address and location from all the web sites you visit: your Internet Explorer will use one of thousands anonymous servers anywhere in the world instead of connecting to any web site directly.
Anonymous Surfing manages all aspects of your anonymous browsing: it will automatically download a list of anonymous proxy servers from the central Anonymous Server Database and then choose the fastest server for your connection. As you enjoy your new Net identity (or rather the lack of it), Anonymous Surfing will keep searching for new or faster servers in the background, continuously optimizing your connection speed for best surfing experience (you can override its choice at any time)
Anonymous Surfing can also continuously rotate between random anonymous servers so that the same web site you visit will record you as a different visitor a few minutes later - and its never the real you!
The Omniquad Anonymous Server Database is regularly updated and lists the most secure/fastest anonymous servers and the countries they are based in: you can choose to appear to any web site as a visitor from virtually anywhere.
And whenever you want your "old" identity back - for example to log on to a banking site or for online shopping - a single mouse click restores your real, easily traceable identity.
All Omniquad Ltd Soft
- Anonymous Surfing TS3.0.0/AS2.0.0 - Enhances online privacy by hiding your IP address and location from websites
- Personal Firewall PF 22.214.171.12472 - Firewall blocks unsolicited network connections protecting PC from hackers.
- Total Security Premium 3.0.0 - Total Security Suite protects your PC from web threats like virus, spyware, spam
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools