Anyplace Control 220.127.116.11
From: Anyplace Control Software
Anyplace Control is a super fast utility for remote PC monitoring and administration. It allows to view the monitors of other users in the LAN and remotely access their computers, fix technical problems or completely take control over a remote PC.
License: Shareware, $38 to buy Size: 4855 KB
Do you need to access remote computers routinely, to run different applications on them, to get some information from the computers, to transfer files? If so, Anyplace Control may be the right application for you. It is able to connect to a remote computer via network and display its desktop, so that you can manipulate programs and files on the computer with your keyboard and mouse. The program is also helpful when transferring big files, as it allows to transfer such files directly, without using emails or other services that slow down the process. Clipboard Transfer allows copying text, graphics, or other objects on a remote computer and pasting them on the local computer. Anyplace Control provides full support for remote desktop management. If needed, it can lock remote mouse and keyboard, turn off remote monitor, shutdown and restart remote computers etc. The program has no trouble going through firewalls, routers, and accessing computers with internal IPs.
This kind of remote control can also be used to provide interactive training, or to help a user solve a particular problem on his or her computer.
To go without saying, all traffic is encrypted to guarantee privacy.
Anyplace Control runs on computers with any version of Microsoft Windows operating system, including Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista.
All Anyplace Control Software Soft
- Anyplace Control 18.104.22.168 - Secure remote desktop access and sharing large files via LAN or Internet.
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools