DiskInternals Raid Recovery 1.7
From: DiskInternals Data Recovery
Recover corrupted RAID arrays in a fully automatic mode. Raid Recovery is the first tool to automatically detect the type of the original RAID array while still allowing for fully manual operation for all types of hardware, native, or software arrays
License: Shareware, $249.94 to buy Size: 5020 KB
Recover corrupted RAID arrays in a fully automatic mode. Raid Recovery is the first tool to automatically detect the type of the original RAID array while still allowing for fully manual operation. Raid Recovery is no doubt a highly valuable tool for users of all types of RAID arrays, whether hardware, native, or software. The drag-and-drop user interface allows specifying parts of the RAID array by simply dragging and dropping icons representing the disks.
Reconstruct all types of arrays just as easily as a single hard disk. Raid Recovery recognizes all imaginable configurations of various types of arrays, including RAID 0, 1, JBOD, RAID 5, and 0+1, no matter whether they are connected to a dedicated RAID controller or a RAID-enabled motherboard from NVidia, Intel, or VIA. Microsoft software raids (also called Dynamic Disks) are also supported, including JBOD (span), RAID 0, 1, and 5 configurations.
Detecting the right type of an array is vital for correct recovery. Raid Recovery supports both manual and fully automatic detection of essential parameters such as type of array, type of RAID controller, stripe size, and disk order.
Assemble RAID configurations manually via a simple drag-and-drop operation. Raid Recovery re-constructs an array from the available hard disks being simply dragged and dropped, and detects the right type and size or the array as well as the order of the disks automatically. Anyone can recover broken RAID arrays with Raid Recovery!
Raid Recovery gives top priority to your data, allowing you to recover and back up all files from the corrupted array before attempting to fix it. You can store the files on another hard disk or partition, use a recordable CD or DVD, or even upload the files over FTP. Raid Recovery uses advanced search algorithms that allow recovering important files such as documents, pictures and multimedia even if there is a missing disk in the array, or if the file system is missing or damaged.
All DiskInternals Data Recovery Soft
- DiskInternals Excel Recovery 1.2 - Find and recover lost or deleted Microsoft Excel XLS spreadsheets
- DiskInternals Mail Recovery 2.0 - Recover and repair Outlook, Vista Mail, Thunderbird and TheBat email databases
- DiskInternals Office Recovery 2.0 - Recover latest versions of deleted documents even after a hard drive failure
- DiskInternals Partition Recovery 2.9 - DiskInternals Partition Recovery restores files, folders, and partitions
- DiskInternals Raid Recovery 1.7 - Recover all types of damaged or corrupted RAID arrays
- DiskInternals Uneraser 4.0 - Restore deleted files from any storage device, including cameras, with this tool
Advanced File Recovery
Reliable tool to recover deleted files
Advanced NTFS Recovery
Automatic data repair with a friendly face
DiskInternals Office Recovery
Recover deleted Microsoft Office documents
Restore any deleted file from FAT or NTFS
Excel 2007 Password
Password recovery tool for Excel 2007.
LastBit ICQ Password Recovery
Password recovery tool for ICQ.
LastBit MSN Messenger Password Recovery
Password recovery tool for MSN Messenger.
LastBit Outlook Password Recovery
Outlook Password: password recovery tool.
LastBit Word Password Recovery
Guaranteed password recovery of Word document
LastBit Zip Password Recovery
Password recovery tool for pkzip/WinZip
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools