CommView is a program for monitoring Internet and Local Area Network (LAN) activity capable of capturing and analyzing network packets. With CommView you can see the list of network connections and vital IP statistics and examine individual packets.
License: Shareware, $149 to buy Size: 9205 KB
CommView is a feature-rich network protocol analyzer. It examines and decodes all traffic that goes through your Ethernet card, including both local network communications (LAN) and internet communications (WAN). With CommView you will be able to monitor network connections and inspect individual packets as they pass through any network card on your computer. The program fully supports over 70 network protocols, which means that you can intercept and decode virtually everything (that's also the reason why this kind of software is often called a network sniffer). Of course, CommView can also provide full access to raw data. Automatic logging of captured packets is supported, with a possibility to filter unimportant packets out and to capture only important data. If suspicious packets are received, or the bandwidth utilization exceeds the configured limit, the program may alert you in the way that you specify.
The VoIP module will help analyze, record and play voice messages, as it supports SIP and H.323 VoIP protocols.
CommView may be useful for network administrators, who need a tool to reveal possible security threats, intrusions, to achieve a better overall network performance, to discover and effectively solve problems. It is also very helpful for people that write network applications, for those who study networks, and for every person who wants to know what kind of data is being sent and received while the computer is online.
All TamoSoft Soft
- CommTraffic 3.1 - A program for collecting, processing, and displaying traffic statistics.
- CommView 6.1 - A program for capturing and analyzing network packets
- CommView for WiFi 6.3 - CommView for WiFi is a program for capturing traffic on 802.11a/b/g networks
- CountryWhois 2.0 - A program for obtaining geographic location by IP address
- DigiSecret 2.1 - An application for strong file encryption, compression, and file sharing
- Essential NetTools 4.3 - A set of useful tools for diagnising network problems and monitoring connections
- NetResident 1.8 - Network content monitor for analyzing and reconstructing network events
- SmartWhois 5.0 - A program for obtaining information about domains, hostnames and ip addresses
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools