CommTraffic is a network utility for collecting, processing, and displaying traffic and network utilization statistics for computer network connections. In a LAN segment, CommTraffic shows traffic and network utilization statistics for each computer.
License: Shareware, $49 to buy Size: 4595 KB
CommTraffic is a flexible and user-friendly traffic counter. It can be used for both LAN and dial-up connections. The program gathers information about incoming and outgoing packets and displays network utilization statistics in the form that the user finds suitable. CommTraffic is able to distinguish between computers in a LAN segment and to display statistics for each computer separately.
If you use a limited time or limited traffic rate plan to connect your computer to the internet, CommTraffic will track connections and alert you on exceeding your limit. The program can be set to work with any possible rate plan, including those based on time of the day, time-limited, traffic volume-limited etc. Depending on your configuration, if your limit is approaching, CommTraffic will display a message accompanied by a sound. Thus you can always stay within your limit to avoid paying for expensive extra traffic, or simply start using your internet connection more carefully and re-schedule major downloads for the next month.
The program is capable of generating comprehensive reports on traffic volume and expenses, allowing the user to view statistics by local or remote TCP/UDP ports, by IP protocols, by hosts. The statistics can be shown both as graphics and in the numeric form.
Get this powerful and robust traffic meter and forget worrying about traffic volumes and about time that you spend in the internet!
All TamoSoft Soft
- CommTraffic 3.1 - A program for collecting, processing, and displaying traffic statistics.
- CommView 6.1 - A program for capturing and analyzing network packets
- CommView for WiFi 6.3 - CommView for WiFi is a program for capturing traffic on 802.11a/b/g networks
- CountryWhois 2.0 - A program for obtaining geographic location by IP address
- DigiSecret 2.1 - An application for strong file encryption, compression, and file sharing
- Essential NetTools 4.3 - A set of useful tools for diagnising network problems and monitoring connections
- NetResident 1.8 - Network content monitor for analyzing and reconstructing network events
- SmartWhois 5.0 - A program for obtaining information about domains, hostnames and ip addresses
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools