SmartWhois is a network information utility that allows you to find out all available information about an IP address, host name, or domain. The program can retrieve information from more than 100 servers all over the world
License: Shareware, $39 to buy Size: 5449 KB
SmartWhois is a useful network information utility that allows you to find out all available information about an IP address, host name, or domain, including country, state or province, city, name of the network provider, administrator and technical support contact information. SmartWhois can be configured to work from behind a firewall by using HTTP/HTTPS proxy servers. Different SOCKS versions are also supported.
Unlike standard Whois utilities, SmartWhois can find the information about a computer located in any part of the world, intelligently querying the right database and delivering all the related records within a few seconds. The program can retrieve information from more than 100 servers all over the world.
SmartWhois can save obtained information to an archive file. Users can load this archive the next time the program is launched and add more information to it. This feature allows you to build and maintain your own database of IP addresses and host names. The obtained records may also be saved in one of the several formats: HTML, text, XML, and XLS. Another useful feature in SmartWhois is the ability to load a list of IP addresses as a text file and processing it.
SmartWhois is capable of caching query results, which reduces the time needed to query an address; if the information is in the cache file it is immediately displayed and no connections to the whois servers are required.
All TamoSoft Soft
- CommTraffic 3.1 - A program for collecting, processing, and displaying traffic statistics.
- CommView 6.1 - A program for capturing and analyzing network packets
- CommView for WiFi 6.3 - CommView for WiFi is a program for capturing traffic on 802.11a/b/g networks
- CountryWhois 2.0 - A program for obtaining geographic location by IP address
- DigiSecret 2.1 - An application for strong file encryption, compression, and file sharing
- Essential NetTools 4.3 - A set of useful tools for diagnising network problems and monitoring connections
- NetResident 1.8 - Network content monitor for analyzing and reconstructing network events
- SmartWhois 5.0 - A program for obtaining information about domains, hostnames and ip addresses
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools